AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017
Wonderland
camsoda.com
Twitter Username
@darlingbunni
Tumblr Username
darlingbunni
Chaturbate Username
bunnipudding
Is it true that if I never took advantage of my "new" status on a cam site, I'm doomed to failure down the line? I cam on Chaturbate and wasn't able to start broadcasting until a couple weeks after having verified my age. My first show was quite honestly a hot mess... low quality, low fps, relied on my phone too much when I got nervous, messages in the chat stopped appearing on my end here and there... Part of me feels like I majorly fucked up. I have made quite a few improvements since then (because of course this is a learning process): streaming in HD now, much higher fps, using my phone less (or at least not having it in view), and I've been able to bring in at the most 30 viewers so far. Keep in mind I've only cammed 4 times so far, so I'm still extremely new to this.

Reactions: Val Vega
I've managed to do alright on CB in spite of missing my new cam status and utterly terrible beginnings. I'm still nothing special, but I manage to do alright. Still, you're a girl and you have much more competition than I do. So it might be a good idea to just start fresh with CB if it is possible. Bear in mind that this month has been very hard on a lot of girls. And you may be feeling it as well, especially as a new person to it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bunni
I with @lunabelle if you are worried make a new account. BUT you can do it without it if you work hard. It has been interesting month as a newbie but Ive had a ton of fun hanging out. Just stick with it and don't get too discouraged! This forum is excellent. SO many incredible sexy supportive women!!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bunni
I with @lunabelle if you are worried make a new account. BUT you can do it without it if you work hard. It has been interesting month as a newbie but Ive had a ton of fun hanging out. Just stick with it and don't get too discouraged! This forum is excellent. SO many incredible sexy supportive women!!!
Every time I think about starting over I'm like ehhh... if I were to start over, it would have to be on another site, but I'm not all that interested in other sites.

Is it true that if I never took advantage of my "new" status on a cam site, I'm doomed to failure down the line? I cam on Chaturbate and wasn't able to start broadcasting until a couple weeks after having verified my age. My first show was quite honestly a hot mess... low quality, low fps, relied on my phone too much when I got nervous, messages in the chat stopped appearing on my end here and there... Part of me feels like I majorly fucked up. I have made quite a few improvements since then (because of course this is a learning process): streaming in HD now, much higher fps, using my phone less (or at least not having it in view), and I've been able to bring in at the most 30 viewers so far. Keep in mind I've only cammed 4 times so far, so I'm still extremely new to this.
Update! I decided to give MFC a shot, so I'll be taking good advantage of the new model status on there and see if things get better for me!

Yeah, camscore is super important. Don't stress too much about it, but don't neglect it either. Get verified status and look into the MFC side of the forums.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega and Bunni
There was no 'new model' status when I was on chaturbate (lmao I'm an old lady apparently) although some people HAVE benefitted from making a new account since for some reason their room was glitched and not appearing on the right pages (all the way in the back no matter how many time you spent online/viewers would join the room)

Do I think it's as important than MFCs new model status? Not so much. But it wouldn't hurt to experiment with a new account and see if there's a difference.

Mfc new model status is probably for sure most important of any camsite

I didn't take full advantage of my "newbie" tag on MFC and I do kind of regret it, but I don't think it's the end of the world. Utilizing that newbie tag just gives you a bit of a running start. You can still develop a good fanbase with consistent camming, it might just take a little longer. Also, if I were you I would never pick up my cell phone while camming - I find that many viewers will just bounce. And whenever I do have to pick up my phone, I always apologize, explain to my viewers why I had to look at my phone, and I make sure they don't feel like they're being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.