AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2017
Midwest
Tumblr Username
xoxo-EtherealNymph
Chaturbate Username
WyldeRose
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/EtherealNymph/
Hello!
I recently made a ManyVids account, so I'm new to camming but have a general idea of what I'm doing (sorta) but I'm still a bit lost.
What should I include in my "about me"?
I'm currently using my IPad and IPhone 6s for everything but what would be a good starter kit to get?
Cam ready makeup??
How do I set prices? For videos and panty sales.
Will this pop up on my background check for future employers?
Using tumblr for advertising and marketing, tips?
I'm currently pregnant and my ob ordered me no sex, what are some ideas for vids until I can be active again?
Recommended wishlist sites?
What other sites should I use other than many vids?
And one last question, recommendations for cramming with my S/O and connecting with models in my area?
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH IN ADVANCE, I know I have a lot to ask but I truly appreciate it.

keep posting hun, get model verified and ye shall find the "models only" section glory
until then- search this site and look around and you'll find a bunch of ideas to your questions
there is a bunch of info just hanging around for you to find and consume

I know that's vague but to make it work you have to find the info that pertains to you and that you'll utilize

Search forum--> get answers :) I think even in the non model section you will find all the answers to most of your questions.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.