1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

New toys

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by Annalise Cameron, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annalise Cameron

Cam Model

Hello all on Amber Cutie land! I’m always in the market for new toys, does anyone have any recommendations? I’ve been looking at the lovense toys, but I’m not sure if I should get the lush, osci, or hush. What do you all think?

2. Aayda_Heart

Cam Model

I've been using this toy for a while. Got it at the store for like 10 bucks! Def's need some more toys though!

Attached Files:

3. Anatomica Doll

Cam Model

if you have your eyes set on a lovense, go for the nora, if you are into rabbit vibrators. i own a nora~ orrrr if bullet vibrators are more of your preference, then go for that one first; the lush! the medical grade silicone material is pleasant.

as for other toys, i highly recommend you look into the vixskin brand for a realistic approach. if you dabble into the realm of fantasies and otherwordly taboo, bad dragon is a personal favourite of mine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Aayda_Heart

Cam Model

I'm kind of terrified to make that purchase!
    Is it really worth the investment. Like is the difference really THAT noticeable?

5. TheManofaction1

I am also wondering if buying the tipping toys is worth the investment especially as a male cam model. It's so weird to me seeing a dude with a pink string hanging out of his ass, but if it increases tips then it may be worth it. What toys are best for male am models?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CREAMPIEBUSTY

I have only ever used the lush, it is comfortable and feels great! Definitely a great buy! X

7. Meganxx

Cam Model

I bit the bullet and bought a lush. It definitely helps get tips when it may have otherwise been quiet. I think the guys like the element of surprise with it. I like it because I can have it in and crack on with my show as usual the Nora would be a pain in my opinion because you’d have to keep going to grab it x

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Emberblaze

Cam Model

Never put the lush in your butt. It isn't anal safe. You can buy the hush instead which is an anal toy with a flared base.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Aayda_Heart

Cam Model

Yikes, It does look like it could poke you.

10. Lelo1

I've always assumed they purchased their lush before lovense made the hush.
    [​IMG]
    And also the Lovense Edge

11. Mintx

Cam Model

I love my Hitachi wand. It also is perfect for when my legs are sore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. emmasexytime

Banhammered

watch a few other boys shows and see if they make much with them

13. TheManofaction1

I'm considering the hush but I'm not sure how I will do with that considering my lack of anal experience. I've used toys a few times but a butt plug for an extended period of time may be too much for me.

14. Lelo1

FYI The Edge has the smallest max diameter of all 3 toys. If your worried about width, it might be an aspect to consider. And the bendable neck means you can move it away from your prostate if you want more stamina and less pressure on the prostate.

A water based Gel Lubricant can help, and will not damage the toy. You want a lot, so it's as easy going out as it was going in.

The plugs do stay in better, you can walk with them.

15. TheManofaction1

Do you have any? If so which one do you prefer to use on a regular basis

16. Daphne

I have hush but I can´t use it. Even the small one makes me so much pain!

I have Nora and Lush. I like those.

17. SoniaJay

Hello! use Nora, and I like it :) Any suggestion? :D

18. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

I just got my first big squirting toy the other day, and as a girl with a huge cum fetish I have used it 4 times off cam already and am hoping I don't run out of juice before I get enough tippers to finally reach a goal and use it on cam. xD

• Like Like x 1
  19. countrygirl0909

Cam Model

I learned the hard way lol

20. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

I have spotted a set of anal training plugs with roses on the ends that stick out and OMG I want them sooo bad :h: Must get more people in my room and save! I am fine using plugs, but I don't like the motion of anal much if at all... Anyone else relate? Or am I weird? lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Spacecadet_

Cam Model

I like to use my lush in public chat. I just leave it in when I do lush shows, I agree that guys seem to like the element of surprise. For private or just playing by myself I love my hitachi! and my realistic dildo. It feels just like a real dick :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.