AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are soooo fast ! Faster than speed of light hahaha I start show and bamm here they are . In my opinion they having opened main page with theirs "FOllowed" list and check on which thumbnail someting happens :D I dont have other explanation :D

This is what I think too. They're hovering models' thumbnails, and entering the rooms where "the sexy stuff" is currently taking place (or getting ready to happen).

This is what I think too. They're hovering models' thumbnails, and entering the rooms where "the sexy stuff" is currently taking place (or getting ready to happen).
I was really banning them ,imean not first guy who come to room and no tip because some people need time sometimes to like us- im talking about those "lurking regulars". But i stopped, i dont wanna give them reason to report without reason,but nowadays we never know .

It's rough right now. Hoping it picks up this month, and again after tax season. I've been getting close to a usual number of users in traffic alone, but it's comparatively low quality. My regulars are fewer in between and tipping less when they do come. It's mostly anonymous users by numbers. I've also had to ban more users recently; seemingly more recently try to blatantly scam, or just start insulting if they can't get what they want by "negotiating" or excessively complimenting me. Also lots of people asking for marriage out of nowhere??

My affiliate earnings have been WAY down as well.

About lurking regulars: I used to ban them too, but don't anymore because their viewership helps with ranking. It does feel creepy af though. I silence non-tippers who try to draw too much attention to themselves in chat, and really only ban for ToS violations anymore.

The free riders are always there. I think the big problem will be continuing inflation along with a recession and increased lay offs in the US, UK and EU. I expect that more users who tip will visit less frequently, spend less or just stop visiting.

Reactions: Smoothie
I think that in MFC some of them tip each other off to when a model starts doing an open show.

Yeah, some members do that in The Lounge (I've been in The Lounge before under a MFC premium account, so I see how some of these members in there act...). Or sometimes a member will even befriend another member, and PM each other to discuss an MFC model.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
The free riders are always there. I think the big problem will be continuing inflation along with a recession and increased lay offs in the US, UK and EU. I expect that more users who tip will visit less frequently, spend less or just stop visiting.

I agree with this. Unfortunately, even tippers who are still employed and have expendable money for cam sites are feeling the pinch of inflation.

Couple that with seeing people around us start to fall victim to layoffs, and even members on steady financial ground could feel the need to tighten up their budgets.

In my own case, for one example: A combination of real estate turbulence and inflation has me paying several hundred dollars more in monthly bills than I did just last year. I am lucky to be able to absorb that hit and still have money left over to tip cam models, but not everyone will be able to do that. Not for long, anyway.

Not to paint a bleak picture, but it’s reality, unfortunately. There are cheap bastards, always, but there are also guys who simply can’t tip like they used to.

Things looked like they were picking up for the model I visit last night. A few private shows on her main site. I was on her other site tipping her to spin the wheel. Twice when I won something, some guy would do an "ambush" private on the other site when she was half way through giving me my prize. Talk about a virtual cold shower 😂

Annoyingly though there were still a shitload of guys watching her perform on her main site without dropping a single tip but at least a couple of them went private. Small steps I guess.

Last edited:
I'm with you on that. I read alot, or play scrabble on my phone. My room topic starts with 'Tip for Attention.' The serious payers will always tip reasonably quickly.
O
It's rough right now. Hoping it picks up this month, and again after tax season. I've been getting close to a usual number of users in traffic alone, but it's comparatively low quality. My regulars are fewer in between and tipping less when they do come. It's mostly anonymous users by numbers. I've also had to ban more users recently; seemingly more recently try to blatantly scam, or just start insulting if they can't get what they want by "negotiating" or excessively complimenting me. Also lots of people asking for marriage out of nowhere??

My affiliate earnings have been WAY down as well.

About lurking regulars: I used to ban them too, but don't anymore because their viewership helps with ranking. It does feel creepy af though. I silence non-tippers who try to draw too much attention to themselves in chat, and really only ban for ToS violations anymore.
we are all going through the same thing. I feel like I’m the one who commented on this. There are more new names I haven’t recognized and the energy is just off. I’ve had to balance it with reading just to avoid boredom and frustration.

Yeah, some members do that in The Lounge (I've been in The Lounge before under a MFC premium account, so I see how some of these members in there act...). Or sometimes a member will even befriend another member, and PM each other to discuss an MFC model.

OMG, the Lounge totally turns me off. Guys with a high school level of maturity in a virtual strip club. And that's at its best.

I agree with this. Unfortunately, even tippers who are still employed and have expendable money for cam sites are feeling the pinch of inflation.

Couple that with seeing people around us start to fall victim to layoffs, and even members on steady financial ground could feel the need to tighten up their budgets.

In my own case, for one example: A combination of real estate turbulence and inflation has me paying several hundred dollars more in monthly bills than I did just last year. I am lucky to be able to absorb that hit and still have money left over to tip cam models, but not everyone will be able to do that. Not for long, anyway.

Not to paint a bleak picture, but it’s reality, unfortunately. There are cheap bastards, always, but there are also guys who simply can’t tip like they used to.

That's how I see it for the US with Canada and the UK not far from it. And that's on top of the likely demographics of cam site visitors with middle aged men having average levels of discretionary income and millennials who go having precarious incomes and possibly spending more than they can really afford unril an emergency need for money derails them. And I suspect that the millennial users are probably below average in income as well as more likely to be assholes. (I'm one myself, btw)

Not to paint a bleak picture, but it’s reality, unfortunately.

I'm not an economist but I'll play one on ACF: I think that US GDP growth this year will be negative to less than 1%, inflation will be lower than last year, maybe 5%, and the unemployment rate will be similar to the inflation rate.

But it's JMO. I think it's at least as good as any economist's or soothsayer's forecast.

I'm always civil to other members if they're in the room at the same time, but a special place where members meet up? Jesus wept. Not for me.

For the model I visit it's the same. Less regulars. She thinks she's doing things wrong. To turn this around, she wants to use weird dildo's, something most of her tippers are not even into (me included). I'm a bit worried where this is going to. :( I do my best to support her but I can't do it all by myself.

I can't comment on live camming but I noticed my onlyfans was BLEEDING subscribers in January. I put up a very quiet, non promoted 2 day sale at 50% off and recovered nearly half of them.

I think the squeeze on cash is real for people - my regular price is $9.99 and dropping it to $5 seemed to make it more reasonable to people.

I'm always civil to other members if they're in the room at the same time, but a special place where members meet up? Jesus wept. Not for me.

The Lounge is a room in MFC where users can go to, chat with each other and watch models from anonymously. There are actually a few Lounge rooms based on how much an MFC member has spent in tokens, from anyone who has purchased tokens to anyone who has spent $10,000.

And what we're referring to is the amazing tendency of freeloaders to suddenly descend on a model's room whenever she starts showing. It seems clear that some of them are signaling each other.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It's not getting any better in February. I'm starting to get kind of desperate with bills. Is this what the year is going to be like? I'm scared.
Lets not fall into this disaster thinking. This too shall pass, its ebb and flow always.

Right now mostly ebb, but hey, the flow will come good when it comes. We just gotta stay on to receive it!

Keep going, everything is always working out for us.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Lets not fall into this disaster thinking. This too shall pass, its ebb and flow always.

Right now mostly ebb, but hey, the flow will come good when it comes. We just gotta stay on to receive it!

Keep going, everything is always working out for us.
You're completely right. I know it eventually turns out ok. It always does. I think it's the bills piling up that make me panic but if you think about it more cold headed it's not the end of the world to be a little late(r 😅).

You're completely right. I know it eventually turns out ok. It always does. I think it's the bills piling up that make me panic but if you think about it more cold headed it's not the end of the world to be a little late(r 😅).
I hope it all works out for all of you. I can understand why it's nerve-wracking. Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
For the model I visit it's the same. Less regulars. She thinks she's doing things wrong. To turn this around, she wants to use weird dildo's, something most of her tippers are not even into (me included). I'm a bit worried where this is going to. :( I do my best to support her but I can't do it all by myself.
I feel like that myself. It's very hard to watch someone struggle but you've also got to resist the temptation to try and fix the problem alone otherwise you end up creating a financial problem for yourself.

There may be no substance in this idea at all but I'm considering suggesting to her that I be a wee bit more tactical with my tipping. I'm in her room for a while most nights and while I love to have her to myself, it might make more sense in the short term to aim my tips at times where there are a number of other viewers in the room in the hope of triggering other tips or members taking her private.

If I can offer a little optimism, maybe it’ll get better once U.S.-based tippers get their taxes done? It’s that time of year, and a lot of people (myself included) get a good-sized refund each year.
also for those who work at big companies and get annual bonuses those usually pay out in March or so

^And there was always some clown in The Lounge repeatedly posting “Guys, FuckMyHolesBB is doing a cum show right now!” until someone finally tells him to stfu. 😂

This is my second attempt at trying to use the quote feature for that post (I’m typing while on the bus), so I give up. Lol. But that was in response to @ArcticKitty

Anyway, I just interviewed for/accepted a new M-F job today, which I will be starting in two weeks. So now is the time for all these cam guys to come see me while they can, because soon my only cam availability (for free chat sites, that is) will be Friday nights and the weekend. I will also be downgrading my internet, because I’m paying out the ass for even faster internet (which I’d specifically upgraded for camming purposes), and it’s like wtf for? It’s only stressing me out more having to do a payment arrangement when I can’t pay the damn bill.

This app allows a user to tip for a flash and for the model to hide the cam from everyone else for the length of the flash. Instructions are simple and not confusing at all. The gentleman who wrote and maintains my app on Chaturbate wrote this app for everyone to use.
Thanks for the plug :)

This app not only makes your stream private for one or more guests, it takes the chat private so you don't have to open PM's for them.

Once you select the app, enter the guest name(s) you want to include, set a timer, and start. The timer will go red when you go over but won't stop the app or the secret show. To stop the secret show just deactivate the app.

The weird thing for me is that since the app is only running during the flash, it's almost never running. So when I look to see who's running it, nobody is - lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Thanks for the plug :)

This app not only makes your stream private for one or more guests, it takes the chat private so you don't have to open PM's for them.

Once you select the app, enter the guest name(s) you want to include, set a timer, and start. The timer will go red when you go over but won't stop the app or the secret show. To stop the secret show just deactivate the app.

The weird thing for me is that since the app is only running during the flash, it's almost never running. So when I look to see who's running it, nobody is - lol.
You are literally the only person who has stood behind me every step of the way for the last 7 years. Your coding is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.