AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^And there was always some clown in The Lounge repeatedly posting “Guys, FuckMyHolesBB is doing a cum show right now!” until someone finally tells him to stfu. 😂

This is my second attempt at trying to use the quote feature for that post (I’m typing while on the bus), so I give up. Lol. But that was in response to @ArcticKitty

Anyway, I just interviewed for/accepted a new M-F job today, which I will be starting in two weeks. So now is the time for all these cam guys to come see me while they can, because soon my only cam availability (for free chat sites, that is) will be Friday nights and the weekend. I will also be downgrading my internet, because I’m paying out the ass for even faster internet (which I’d specifically upgraded for camming purposes), and it’s like wtf for? It’s only stressing me out more having to do a payment arrangement when I can’t pay the damn bill.

(((((Fox)))) I hope it all works out for the best for you and that 2023 is a good year!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
^And there was always some clown in The Lounge repeatedly posting “Guys, FuckMyHolesBB is doing a cum show right now!” until someone finally tells him to stfu. 😂

This is my second attempt at trying to use the quote feature for that post (I’m typing while on the bus), so I give up. Lol. But that was in response to @ArcticKitty

Anyway, I just interviewed for/accepted a new M-F job today, which I will be starting in two weeks. So now is the time for all these cam guys to come see me while they can, because soon my only cam availability (for free chat sites, that is) will be Friday nights and the weekend. I will also be downgrading my internet, because I’m paying out the ass for even faster internet (which I’d specifically upgraded for camming purposes), and it’s like wtf for? It’s only stressing me out more having to do a payment arrangement when I can’t pay the damn bill.
Im broadcasting on 2 pages : cb and mfc and mfc is only sometimes good, mostly i do show for cb because there i have great tippers, how i love when those guys on mfc come and lurk for free when show for cb starts and then BAMMM: " go away" mode ;D And im writing in chat that i will be back after show will finish:) I always give them a moment to start tipping but if not , i use go away mode in most hot moment :D Satisfaction guaranteed on my end :D

Im broadcasting on 2 pages : cb and mfc and mfc is only sometimes good, mostly i do show for cb because there i have great tippers, how i love when those guys on mfc come and lurk for free when show for cb starts and then BAMMM: " go away" mode ;D And im writing in chat that i will be back after show will finish:) I always give them a moment to start tipping but if not , i use go away mode in most hot moment :D Satisfaction guaranteed on my end :D
I deleted my mfc acc 🥲 could not bear it anymore.

But i dont understand what happened there. I mean i was short time. Account created years ago but didnt broadcast til november december and i was very satisfied. From January something died for me there .Almost no people , I earned there 100 tokens in February o_O

But i dont understand what happened there. I mean i was short time. Account created years ago but didnt broadcast til november december and i was very satisfied. From January something died for me there .Almost no people , I earned there 100 tokens in February o_O

I'm sorry to hear that MFC is so difficult to take cash down at. I like it there and it's the only site I'm on and I wish it was a good place for working too. But then I'm not your typical user and I'm not exactly there every day.

I'm not sure whether to be somewhat relieved to hear it's been slow for everyone, or more discouraged. I'm a new streamer on CB, been on at least a few days a week anywhere from 3-5 hours a night, and outside of one generous tipper on one night it's been absolutely dead. For context, I'm a male, late 30's, average body with a little extra in the midsection, decent size down there, but not giving anything away for free either. Being a solo male I knew it would be a grind to get things going, especially since I messed up and missed out on my "new" time on CB, but I didn't expect it to be this slow. Hard to get anyone in the room except other models who I've blocked from chatting, and those that do come in almost never chat, or say one or two things then leave even when I try to get a conversation going. Most nights it's been no tips at all, or a few single token tips here and there. So I guess where I feel some relief is hearing that it's been slow across the board and may not just be me, but on the other hand how is a new streamer who can't really get anyone to chat or tip supposed to figure out if it's something they are doing versus times just being slow? I've been trying to keep a positive attitude and keep saying maybe tomorrow will be better, but when you're already working a full time job it does get very hard to keep dedicating an entire night to streaming to a dead room.

I know from other threads people have suggested that it may be worth streaming to multiple sites, or just switching altogether. I'm planning on looking into Streamate and Stripchat just to see if those may be a better fit, but has it been slow on those as well, or would either of those be a better fit for a male streamer? I plan on researching them both myself, but any thoughts from folks with experience on either of those would also be appreciated.

I think I'll just logoff and try to focus on content until it picks up.
Do you guys also find yourselves considering whether it's better to stay online longer or just leave it and focus on something else? This kills me.

Do you guys also find yourselves considering whether it's better to stay online longer or just leave it and focus on something else? This kills me.
In the past years when it got bad I would log in for an hour, log off for an hour over and over again during the day. It does two things. First, it shows people you aren't waiting around for them to suddenly find me interesting, that I have things to do in my life than wait. Second, it keeps the mind from spiraling into the "I can't believe I'm in this market and having a very hard time getting a nickel."

If you're using OBS you can record content while broadcasting to post on your fan accounts with tags like #missingout #hangout or whatever style you prefer.

In the past years when it got bad I would log in for an hour, log off for an hour over and over again during the day. It does two things. First, it shows people you aren't waiting around for them to suddenly find me interesting, that I have things to do in my life than wait. Second, it keeps the mind from spiraling into the "I can't believe I'm in this market and having a very hard time getting a nickel."

If you're using OBS you can record content while broadcasting to post on your fan accounts with tags like #missingout #hangout or whatever style you prefer.
Thanks, I love that idea

Reactions: darcyduke
Do you guys also find yourselves considering whether it's better to stay online longer or just leave it and focus on something else?

The trend according to my personal data is that the more hours I stream for a given period of time, the higher my per hour earnings are.

That being said I wouldn't suggest compromising comfort or mental health just to log more time. If I get the feeling I'd rather be doing something else and it's been frustratingly slow, I'll end the stream. One perk of this job is we can sign off if we're not feeling it!

I also log in and out. I don't like sitting around forever and waiting, because it has a bad effect on my mental health. Sometimes I'll leave cam running nd just go look at other stuff on the internet too. Staring at an empty room is soul destroying otherwise...

I just came here to say to all models who are struggling: You’re not alone! It’s painfully slow for me too, at the moment it’s the worst time since i've been a camgirl ( 3 years). It was never so hard to get people talking or tipping. It hurts and it’s very hard for my confidence(and of course, bills don’t pay themselves). It’s good to hear that i‘m not alone ❤️ lately I’ve questioned my looks and how i talk a lot because how bad it is right now. I think about quit camming , but somehow i don’t want to give up right now. I hope things get better for all of us ! ❤️

Edit : in the meantime , some cuteness to enjoy 😊

Attachments

• E8EAB6DA-4D4B-4A46-BCA1-B5365D1DDCBF.jpeg
    E8EAB6DA-4D4B-4A46-BCA1-B5365D1DDCBF.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • DB20F0A0-CE8A-4FC1-B0CD-334728B0E661.jpeg
    DB20F0A0-CE8A-4FC1-B0CD-334728B0E661.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • D93C7DD9-4375-4EC9-9859-F57000EE6E33.jpeg
    D93C7DD9-4375-4EC9-9859-F57000EE6E33.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I just came here to say to all models who are struggling: You’re not alone! It’s painfully slow for me too, at the moment it’s the worst time since i've been a camgirl ( 3 years). It was never so hard to get people talking or tipping. It hurts and it’s very hard for my confidence(and of course, bills don’t pay themselves). It’s good to hear that i‘m not alone ❤️ lately I’ve questioned my looks and how i talk a lot because how bad it is right now. I think about quit camming , but somehow i don’t want to give up right now. I hope things get better for all of us ! ❤️

Please don't question yourself. This thread reinforces that many models are experiencing slower times right now.
Hugs and thanks for sharing the cat pics!

Yes it feels good to be able to talk it out! I feel more normal and less lonely knowing that it's not just me, that it's not me being a terrible model etc. I hope it soon picks up for all of us ❤️
I entered here for the same reason, to see if other models feel the same. I am totaly depressed cause all the activity since december. I do camming since 2013 and this is the worst period ever for me. I really wonder if should I take a regular job, but this scares me even more. Thinking about being corporate from 10 to 19 30 in an office taking in my ears in frencnh all peoples complaints is scarier then staying olnine andhaving not soo good days:)

I will say this though, the thing that kept me sane during slow traffic is reading an erotic book last night. Keep the book out of view though. And just pretending to have fun, smirk, smile, say hi anyways. I logged off with a decent mindset even though I still felt low.

I know you might think that it drives people away, but believe me when I would hear someone come in, I would act how I usually would, not giving too much of my attention before they paid, but just enough, sometimes none at all before they said hi. It’s all about balance.
Yes, it is a painfull sitiuation and even the members notice this, they tell me how them favourite girls are very stressed and trolled by anoyng people. When things are going bad, is really difficult to be smiling and invinting, however we need to find ourselves tools to empower and cherish.
Even i know so many tools, is really difficult for me to get into the mood for a dance to get happier, I am an addicted book reader and in this moments I have no focus while putting my eyes in a book, I feel a burnout, I take long breaks but I am at the limit at failing, considering also asking for depression pills and is really scary.
All in one, the cold is not helping too, I have no mood to uncover parts of my body at minus 12 Celsius:) .
With all of this said, I ll go out for some yoga sessions and then return back and press the bloody broadcast yourself button and move my ass to pay my bills :)

Yes, for the is the whorse ever too! started with januar, in januar my earnings was 50% ;less then usual, and februar started crazy . 1 day great, 2 days slow, but mostly slow , no tips., thanks god i still have some privates ., really hope that will be better soon for everyone , this days im just thinking of my life mistakes . one of them was thinking that camming will be always easy$$, when i knew till last year that i can be online for 4 h to do great i was lazy to do it, now i wish i could go back or if will be great again promise to be onlnie more then usual 🙏 on all the sites is slow, still have good traffic but no tips like before ..

I'm sorry. :( That uncertainty of not knowing what your earnings will look like today...this week...or this month is scary. I'd love to go back to the year 2013 on MFC when I'd actually had a $2,000 pay period once. That was the #1 biggest shock of my camming days.

I'm sorry. :( That uncertainty of not knowing what your earnings will look like today...this week...or this month is scary. I'd love to go back to the year 2013 on MFC when I'd actually had a $2,000 pay period once. That was the #1 biggest shock of my camming days.
Well mfc for me is totally optionable ,it is in the background and not much care for it. Cb was one of my best 8 days probably during last year ,so anyway im happy. Low traffic but regulars did great for me

Reactions: anabeauty37
Looking at how bad it is from a front page point of view. Lady I mod for made less then 3 thousand tokens over 10 hours yesterday. While I know that's still a lot of money but considering she was in the top 10 most popular models on cb all day yesterday ud expect her to make at least twice that amount.

Kinda hard to show interest and excitement when u got several thousand viewers and the only ones tipping r your mods.

@shygumbo For some reason I can't quote your message but, if you completely missed out on your NEW tag week I've heard you can contact CB support to get it reinstated. Not sure if this still works, but it worked pretty recently. So might be worth a shot to try that.

@shygumbo For some reason I can't quote your message but, if you completely missed out on your NEW tag week I've heard you can contact CB support to get it reinstated. Not sure if this still works, but it worked pretty recently. So might be worth a shot to try that.
Do you know if it works after few years too? :D I Missed my new tag but never even try to reinstate

@BlackWizard don't know but it's definitely worth a try IMO. The worst thing they can say is no, and then you've only lost the time it took to sent that email 

Just remember when contacting CB support you need to wait before they reply to you before you send another email, otherwise your email will get burried/put at the end of the processing line.

Looking at how bad it is from a front page point of view. Lady I mod for made less then 3 thousand tokens over 10 hours yesterday. While I know that's still a lot of money but considering she was in the top 10 most popular models on cb all day yesterday ud expect her to make at least twice that amount.

Kinda hard to show interest and excitement when u got several thousand viewers and the only ones tipping r your mods.
It doesn't matter if it's 10,000 people or 10. It sucks to have a dead room, so that's at least one thing we all have in common. I made 384 tokens yesterday. I made three times that on Onlyfans with a PPV post.

Reactions: EllaM
Is that right @Olive? I had thought about emailing support but assumed that was probably a pretty common trick people would try to pull and would just get shot down. If it has worked somewhat recently it can't hurt to try. I've been on at least a couple nights a week for 3-4 weeks so hopefully that doesn't hurt my chances if they do actually let users that missed out on the NEW tag get that tag back, but like you said the worse they can say is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.