AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-existing studio and leftover accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I used to work in a studio that no longer exists.. "literally"... and CB is refusing to at least make them "hidden" without their consent (which literally cannot happen) so my viewers can know my real profile and I get my photos/videos off from them.
I don't need anything from those profiles (like followers, any tokens that are there, chat histories..etc), I just want them hidden, nothing more. They also haven't been active for over one year.

Has anyone ever experienced such issue and how should I proceed?

Regards!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lou_King_
Solution
Hello Everyone!

I used to work in a studio that no longer exists.. "literally"... and CB is refusing to at least make them "hidden" without their consent (which literally cannot happen) so my viewers can know my real profile and I get my photos/videos off from them.
I don't need anything from those profiles (like followers, any tokens that are there, chat histories..etc), I just want them hidden, nothing more. They also haven't been active for over one year.

Regards!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
If you can't login to the account I think the only thing you might be able to do is request your ID to be removed from that particular account. If the account has no one else verified on it that will prevent people from spending tokens there....its possible it may remove the photos and videos but I am not certain of that.

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

Regards!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Reactions: hbanny0101
Upvote 1
Solution
Hello!

It has been 16 days since my case was opened and I haven't received a reply yet. All I would like is to have my personal information and photos removed off the profiles, no tokens, followers or access to the accounts in general.

Can you take a look, please?

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.