AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum vs Firstchoice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2017
Okay, I'm pulling my bloody hair out here.

I wanted to go to DP to get paid, but didn't realise that you have to create an account via their website and when I emailed MFC they told me that once I close my account (in order to open a new one via DP), then I wouldn't be able to open a new account. I'm gutted but my only other two options are Firstchoice (originally payoneer), or paxum.

I've looked at both their websites, and fees, and I'm just getting so confused with everything, so can someone please just lay it all out in plain English for me? Which one should I chose in order to keep most of my pay-cheque?

Thank you :)
X

Personally, I prefer FCP. Not sure about comparing the fees associated with each service, but the customer service from FCP is great! @Dan Epstein is a representative for them, and he is always very helpful with any questions I have had. For that reason alone, I'm happy to give them my business over Paxum.

Reactions: NaughtyNicki691
Status
Not open for further replies.