AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Solution for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
Dear community,
I'm a boy chaturbater with 11k followers.

I know chaturbate quite well now, but we all know that payouts always has been a big problem for many broadcasters.

Do you have any experience with e-wallet or Cosmo payouts?
I don't know which payment solution is the best since I'm from Europe.

I made horrible experiences with Paxum and payoneer, high fees, disturbed systems, they sent me a new MasterCard every single month cause they had severe problems (which is why you don't hear of payoneer anymore). Mail was ok but takes quite long time. Wire was also working but costs me 45usd for each payout.

I appreciate if you tell me your opinion about e-payment or Cosmo.

Thank you for your help and suggestions

Dear community,

I appreciate if you tell me your opinion about e-payment or Cosmo.

Thank you for your help and suggestions
Havent been using cosmo with cb, but used it on mfc and streamate and all works fine. Sucks that you dont get an email when payment goes thru so u have to keep checking account. also i know it used to be a delay on payments with cb, not sure if still goes or not. also didnt check lately if they allow daily pay with cosmo.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.