AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

perfect for girl gamers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, my bro is one of those type guys that believe girls can't be gamers and if they are they are a fat chick, and the worse part is he has girlfriend, the world is such a cruel place, fuck it more gamer girls for me!

AlexLady said:
Actually all of a sudden there have been many girls on Halo 3.

...Um, not to be rude or anything but it feels like a lot of them are doing it for the attention of having 7 dudes fawn over their vaginas.
Good thing I don't play Gaylo. :lol:

Personally as a female who enjoys video game violence ;) um yeah I love the game. Could care less if the other players know I'm male v female.

I'm there to play..to slay.. and to be a trophy whore

Keithy said:
Do women care about achievements as much as men? Because really it's just like having a penis.
I'm a total trophy whore. I put in like a ten hour grind the other week on fucking Transformers just to get the 75-point achievement for earning platinum on every level. XD

KatieSmartz said:
Keithy said:
Do women care about achievements as much as men? Because really it's just like having a penis.
I'm a total trophy whore. I put in like a ten hour grind the other week on fucking Transformers just to get the 75-point achievement for earning platinum on every level. XD

Does that make you feel better about yourself as a human? I don't get this obsession with achievements I guess.

Keithy said:
KatieSmartz said:
Keithy said:

Does that make you feel better about yourself as a human? I don't get this obsession with achievements I guess.
Yes. My life is shallow and empty and the only way I've ever known to make me feel better about myself is to intimidate and degrade people with my awesome excellence.

Actually, Transformers surprised me by actually being a good game, so it's not like I sat through shit I couldn't stand just for the gamerscore. But yeah, maybe I do get a little obsessive with my achievements...they just all have such pretty pictures!!!

I've been reading guys whine about how annoying some of the DR2 achievements are to get or "cheevos" as they're apparently called. I don't use that word because it's a nickname and nicknames are for friends and achievements are no friend of mine.

Lol great vid, I've met some gamerchicks over the years I've been in online gaming. I actually had two chicks in a clan on Wolfenstein ET for a long time :D

I just think it's awesome that there are chicks that game! It's not only for dudes lol :p :ugeek:

Some games I am like cool I got trophies, other games I play cuz I like.I'm not the best gamer ever. But in my world I can rub it in my friends faces if I have more than they do..trust me my circle is hardcore gamers and they do compare trophies

Its all in good fun tho

Status
Not open for further replies.