AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personal information.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
@Chloe I have noticed many giving out snapchat, what'sap, phone numbers etc. Is that allowed? Also, there is some kind of scam going on, where they ask you to be a sugar baby, and they will send you x amount of money, or pay you $150 and hour. I know it is a scam, because I got two in a row from different users, and they said similar things. I probaly got 5 in the few days since I started.
I remember one was MissAmy. She is in my blocked list now.

I have noticed many giving out snapchat, what'sap, phone numbers etc. Is that allowed?

Yes, it's ok to sell their WhatsApp, Skype, etc. for just to keep in contact with fans/users.

However, the model cannot sell / promise shows (or personal meetings) outside the site (even if payment is supposed to be in tokens on Stripchat).

Upvote 0
Yes, it's ok to sell their WhatsApp, Skype, etc. for just to keep in contact with fans/users.

However, the model cannot sell / promise shows (or personal meetings) outside the site (even if payment is supposed to be in tokens on Stripchat).

Hi, Chloe. I'm a little confused. I saw in the rules that models aren't allowed to request users share their personal information. Does that mean that asking for their e-mail address isn't allowed? Are we allowed to give them our e-mail address instead?

There was a situation the other night where a member tipped for a video I'd mentioned (It's one of the vids that I just cannot get to upload to my SC page for sale), so I needed to e-mail him a Dropbox link to the video (You can't PM a Dropbox link on Stripchat...it's automatically blocked out in the PM window).

He tried to PM me his gmail e-mail address, but SC's PM system automatically blocks out the "@gmail.com" part of a person's e-mail address. So I'm assuming exchanging e-mail addresses is against the rules? So please clarify what info we are allowed to give out for keeping in contact with users? Skype and Twitter is allowed? E-mail addresses aren't? Sorry for all of the questions.

Not planning on asking anyone on SC for their e-mail address from here on out though, because this other dude in the chat asked me "Why would you need an e-mail address? Is this a scam?" 🙄 Lol. Definitely don't want people think I'm scamming them.

Upvote 0
Does that mean that asking for their e-mail address isn't allowed? Are we allowed to give them our e-mail address instead?

Yes, you got the main idea: you can share (or sell) your contacts or access to accounts on social networks, but it's better not to ask the users to disclose their personal info (phone, email, address, etc.).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Yes, you got the main idea: you can share (or sell) your contacts or access to accounts on social networks, but it's better not to ask the users to disclose their personal info (phone, email, address, etc.).

I had asked if we could give them OUR e-mail address (via PM), but I guess you're saying no, that's not allowed either.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.