AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the commercial breaks during the soap General Hospital.

I wish it could be like that old show Oz, and just play straight-through with NO commercial breaks. :cool:

LadyLuna said:
hmm is "thinking"
mmm is "that seems yummy"

Ah! And there's one more! mmmhh <--- german guys use this for our mmm. lol

Nordling said:
what I really hate is when someone implies something indirectly (usually negative) then ends it with "hmmm." It's the same concept as ending a statement with "just saying." Neither really adds any evidence to the implication being made but it's an attempt to do so.

That "just sayin'" thing seems to be quite passive-aggressive. Very innocently not-so-sneaky like, "I don't think i like that hairstyle on you. Just sayin'..............."

Megaclit said:
LadyLuna said:
hmm is "thinking"
mmm is "that seems yummy"

Ah! And there's one more! mmmhh <--- german guys use this for our mmm. lol

Nordling said:
what I really hate is when someone implies something indirectly (usually negative) then ends it with "hmmm." It's the same concept as ending a statement with "just saying." Neither really adds any evidence to the implication being made but it's an attempt to do so.

That "just sayin'" thing seems to be quite passive-aggressive. Very innocently not-so-sneaky like, "I don't think i like that hairstyle on you. Just sayin'..............."
Yes! I don't know why I didn't think of it in those terms, but that's exactly what it is. Also, and with some people, it's become an annoying habit, somewhat like people who end every sentence with "you know."

Reactions: Megaclit
NerdgasmGirl said:
Toilet paper rolls put on the wrong way

OMG, YES! I threaten flogging in my house to anyone who does this.

People who try to walk into doors as you are walking out of them.

Teachers who want their students to fail.

Guys coming into my room (and not greeting me) just to rave about how awesome ANOTHER model is. :roll: And whether or not it's a model friend of mine is irrelevant...you just DON'T do that.

Until *I* initiate a conversation about that model, do not come into my room and have the first thing you say be "Your girl ______ is BAD!" I shouldn't even have to explain this to people. I also don't like to hear about members going into rooms and raving about me. Come on now...DON'T DO THAT. :naughty:

BAD GRAMMAR! Let's review, shall we?
Your - possessive. You're - you are
There - location. Their - possessive. They're - they are
Then - time. Than - used for comparisons.

People who don't use commas, or any punctuation for that matter.

1CJeH.jpg

This has already been said, but people who use the word gay in a derogatory/negative way. It means homosexual or happy, not dumb or stupid.

Ignorance/arrogance/racism.

People who constantly say to me "OMG you don't eat meat?!?! WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PROTEIN FROM?!?" I have survived many years just fine, and I'm pretty sure that no one has ever died from protein deficiency. There are a lot of other foods that contain just as much, if not more, protein as meat.

On that note, people who assume that just because I'm vegetarian, I'm going to shove my views in your face and try to make you just like me! I respect the fact that other people don't share my views. People eat meat. Cool! I just choose not to. I'm not going to chastise you for doing so, and please don't chastise me for choosing not to.

Theres a girl who I see at my gym all the time. She grabs a foam roller, and a yoga mat, and then proceeds to roll around the floor for an hour and a half. Not even doing yoga, rolling around in the middle of the floor where people are walking with heavy equipment.
Please tell me you have another workout that you do and didnt buy a gym membership for this.

Members bragging about how they've supposedly had sex with a cam model, and mentioning her by name. :naughty:

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
Getting woken up at the start or middle of an awesome dream!

Waking up 2 hours before the alarm goes off when actually having a night where I dream

The_Brown_Fox said:
Members bragging about how they've supposedly had sex with a cam model, and mentioning her by name. :naughty:

They actually do that?!?! wtf

Members thinking they own a model because they tipped her, usually the ones who tip a few K in tokens... this gets me :angry4: :angry4:

loveyougipsy said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

They actually do that?!?! wtf
There is another thread around here asking about members' experiences with meeting up with models and one of the long-time ACF members posted something to this affect. But I'm guessing that Fox is referring to when jerks come into chat and brag about it and name other models, right? Because I don't believe mentioning it when directly asked about it constitutes it as bragging.

When a member comes in and tries to promote shows for me... especially when they are shows I don't do!

When a member pretends to know me real well. Like "hey, your best friend here". Dick, I know who my best friend is, and she don't have time for MFC. Or "Hey, you locked me out again. Let me in!" (I live in an apartment building, so sometimes it sounds like there's someone knocking on my door when there isn't.) You don't know me, and that isn't funny.

AmberCutie said:
There is another thread around here asking about members' experiences with meeting up with models and one of the long-time ACF members posted something to this affect. But I'm guessing that Fox is referring to when jerks come into chat and brag about it and name other models, right? Because I don't believe mentioning it when directly asked about it constitutes it as bragging.

There used to be this member who would always come into my public chat and brag about how he supposedly met one of the MFC models in person and fucked her. And he would MFC Mail me, asking if we could talk via regular e-mail...wtf?

Also, even if you're not bragging about it, I still think that if you're gonna tell everyone on an internet forum that you had sex with an MFC model in person, out of respect for her privacy, you should keep her name out of it. Just saying "I met an MFC model, and things went so well that we ended up having sex" should suffice.

Reactions: Nordling
Pet peeve:

When a twitter account is made to promote someone/something, but has less knowledge about the subject AND less followers than those it tries to promote.

AmberCutie said:
Pet peeve:

When a twitter account is made to promote someone/something, but has less knowledge about the subject AND less followers than those it tries to promote.
Yeah, I'm kind of leery of any third party promotions on Twitter. Does ANYONE ever visit a model, for instance, just because some random stranger @'s a bunch of names? I can see doing it for fun among friends and other models but I just question its effectiveness otherwise.

Nordling said:
AmberCutie said:
Pet peeve:

Yeah, I'm kind of leery of any third party promotions on Twitter. Does ANYONE ever visit a model, for instance, just because some random stranger @'s a bunch of names? I can see doing it for fun among friends and other models but I just question its effectiveness otherwise.

The accounts that are linked to camming always strike me as being operated by one dood in the hopes of getting sent free material to promote.

Reactions: 1 person
Mobile companies whose, so-called, Customer Services departments don't know their arses from their elbows. Then proceed to spout the same stuff off their website that I could have read for myself. The whole point of me ringing you, you stupid fuckwits, is because your website didn't answer my questions!!!!!!!!!! :angry4:

mynameisbob84 said:
Nordling said:
AmberCutie said:
Pet peeve:

The accounts that are linked to camming always strike me as being operated by one dood in the hopes of getting sent free material to promote.
Yes, very likely the most common reason, along with "vanity promoting." Someone without much of a life (at least in their mind) might be getting a thrill simply from the free interaction they get from the promotees (?) lol "Oh, thank you thank you Ted for promoting my name!" I'd rather see them spend their energy promoting peace.

Reactions: LilyMarie
LadyLuna said:
When a member comes in and tries to promote shows for me... especially when they are shows I don't do!
:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: you understand I'm not making light of this, very annoying no doubt, but that's some funny shit.

camstory said:
LadyLuna said:
:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: you understand I'm not making light of this, very annoying no doubt, but that's some funny shit.

Not when he's saying something like "500 tokens till the public cumshow!" and I have to be all "I don't do public cumshows." right as someone tips 500 tokens saying "for the cumshow"

When someone comes in at the end of a discussion, and either tries to join in with no clue of what's going on, or makes you repeat the entire discussion because he heard the last 4 words and there wasn't going to be anything else.

Particularly annoying when there's a chain of these, so I end up repeating what the 10 gold is for 50 million times.

"It's 10 gold for me to change into the teddy in public chat."
Member 1: "you'll wear it in public?"
"Yes, for 10 gold."
Member 2: "What's 10 gold?"
"Member 1 wanted me to wear my teddy in public chat"
Member 3: "What about public chat?"
"I will wear my lace teddy in public chat for 10 gold."
Member 4: "What's 10 gold?"

AREW%*#(&YH

- Old people who stare at me disapprovingly because they want to be young again and then when I stare back, they give me their fakest smile because they've been caught.

- People who stare at me in general. Do I have something on my face? If so, can you just tell me please?

- People who don't have their dogs on a leash in places where they should. I got bitten 3 times as a kid.

- People who answer their phone at the movie theater.

- People who talk during a movie.

- People at concerts who make it very clear to everyone that they'd rather be somewhere else.

- People who reply with smiley faces in facebook chat.

- When I'm at a perfumery / cosmetics store, and one of the overly made-up salesgirls THROWS herself at me and asks if she can help me before I had the chance to look at anything by myself.

- Men who have made a habit of not laughing at women's jokes, on principle.

- People on facebook who have a picture of themselves sucking their vacation flirt's face as a profile pic - and then awkwardly delete it once they're back home.

- People on facebook who are so proud of knowing a few memes that they inappropriately use them at every occasion.

- People who are behaving like a child towards their ex after the termination of their relationship.

- People who dig around their pockets for coins at the cash-register of the grocery store, because they might just be able to offer the cashier 59 cents in 1 and 2 cent coins. The 10 customers standing in the line behind them will just have to be patient.

- People who walk agonizingly slowly in a shopping street on a Saturday afternoon.

- YouTube video titles like this: 'OMG!! GUY DOES (enter outrageous activity here) AND GETS AWAY WITH IT LOLOL!!!11'

- People who make everything about themselves and can only talk about themselves.

- Taxi drivers who stare at my legs for 60% of the ride, because I was brave enough to put on a skirt on a hot day. Eyes on the road!

- People who automatically think every trend is bad, without knowing anything about it.

- Men who believe farting and burping in the company of others is okay just because they're guys. Grow up.

- Men who call everything that has to do with emotions 'gay'. Grow up.

- People who think today's Germany still has anything to do with the Germany of the 30s/40s.

- People who have a pet or a baby but don't know how to take care of him/her.

- How styrofoam feels.

- When girls are being backstabbing, catty, gossiping, two-faced bitches (making sure they include in their personality structure everything that men criticize about women).

- When people put dog's ears into books, or turn them around like this:

polls_istockphoto_5165494_open_book_0718_982116_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.