AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllisonWilder said:
Shaun__ said:
Meoff_69 said:
That is when I have a close female friend tell me, "Why can't my boyfriend (or husband) be just...like...you?!" Really???

I too am perfect in the eyes of many women, some of them models, for someone else who they tell me they will envy. Do women just not realize how shitty this makes men feel when they hear it?

This goes for women, too! Guys with girl friends are just as guilty here. I've had more than a couple guy friends confide that they'd love to date a woman just like me. Um, what? This includes a guy I was already sleeping with telling me that he's looking for someone who was just like me and that I would be the perfect girlfriend but he didn't want to make our friendship weird. :woops:
This would be me. Perpetually stuck in the friend zone and on the rare occasion in the pity fuck zone. :lol: Even on cam I still get stuck in the damn friend zone! My camscore is proof of that. Fuck, maybe I need to be less friendly. :think: :lol:

Reactions: Meoff_69
Sweaty buttcrack.

Reactions: Rosemary and Rose
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Sweaty buttcrack.

Not gonna lie, bb - the images that short sentence conjures up are not unappealing :-D
Nope. Totally not appealing.

Not visually, and certainly not physically.

Fuckin' hate it.

Reactions: Rose
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Sweaty buttcrack.

Not gonna lie, bb - the images that short sentence conjures up are not unappealing :-D

sweatybutt.jpg

Not even a little bit? :)
LOL! Oily/cummy/lube-y, or sweaty from sex is appealing. Yes.

Other reasons? Not.

100+ degree heat? BLEH!

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Sweaty buttcrack.

sweatybutt.jpg

Not even a little bit? :)
LOL! Oily/cummy/lube-y, or sweaty from sex is appealing. Yes.

Other reasons? Not.

100+ degree heat? BLEH!
Swamp ass isn't sexy! It's uncomfortable. :? Oily/lubey ass is sexy. I'm voting with Amber on this one.

Shaun__ said:
Meoff_69 said:
That is when I have a close female friend tell me, "Why can't my boyfriend (or husband) be just...like...you?!" Really???

I too am perfect in the eyes of many women, some of them models, for someone else who they tell me they will envy. Do women just not realize how shitty this makes men feel when they hear it?

I've asked myself the same question, Shaun. Many a time! I think you may agree with me, in that even though a lady's heart seems to be in the right place when she says something like that, sometimes she doesn't see the bigger picture, and the trouble it might cause. But, in all fairness, us guys have a tendency to do the same...to women! Though I've never told any of my best female friends, "Why can't my girlfriend be like you?"

blackxrose said:
AllisonWilder said:
Shaun__ said:
Meoff_69 said:

This goes for women, too! Guys with girl friends are just as guilty here. I've had more than a couple guy friends confide that they'd love to date a woman just like me. Um, what? This includes a guy I was already sleeping with telling me that he's looking for someone who was just like me and that I would be the perfect girlfriend but he didn't want to make our friendship weird. :woops:
This would be me. Perpetually stuck in the friend zone and on the rare occasion in the pity fuck zone. :lol: Even on cam I still get stuck in the damn friend zone! My camscore is proof of that. Fuck, maybe I need to be less friendly. :think: :lol:

I had a best friend who told me that she was cheating on her husband with a used car salesman. I just looked at her. She said I was too nice and that it would be wrong to cheat on him with me. Sigh...

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic fucking hatreds."- George Carlin, but the same holds true for me.

People who seek advice only to do what they were going to do what they want in the first place.

People who make eye contact with you but walk right into you anyway (I can't tell you how many times this happened at Disney and Universal, I didn't know this was a thing!)

People who are overly clean. When you are constantly worried about germs your immune system goes to shit and then the one time a germ does get through you don't stand a chance. I keep my immune system ready and strong and I have not been sick in years.

Slow drivers.

Twitter parody accounts that only seem to be copying and pasting from other twitter parody accounts only to get retweeted and winding up on my timeline.

People who take themselves too seriously. If you can't laugh at yourself, believe me, everyone else will.

Being prone to sweat, It's a problem my dad's side faces always. it doesn't take much at all, I can be in tip top shape but as soon as I do any physical activity drip drip drip drip drip gaahhhhh!

People who try to sag their skinny jeans

People only living in extremes, things are either the best or worst things ever. What ever happened to pretty good or pretty bad?

People who only can be excited about the past or the future while believing the present is the worst thing ever.

People who believe in destiny. It's a romantic notion, but to me is just stupid.

People (girls) telling me they love punk music only for me to find out they didn't mean anything before 1998.

People who say "too soon", when a joke is made. Because it'd be better to allow wounds to heal before ripping the scab right open, I suppose.

The truth anti-cigarette campaign. I don't smoke, but MY GOD if there was ever a reason for me to start it would be them.
I'll stop there, for now.

SweepTheLeg said:
People who seek advice only to do what they were going to do what they want in the first place.
OH HELL YES!

Can't tell you how many times I've tried to help fellow models only to have this happen, plus them tell me why their way is actually better.

:roll: :angry4:

tags on Motherless...

"tease" does NOT mean a dick in someone's pussy/mouth/ass

"tentacle" does NOT mean a dick

actually, people's lack of ability to properly tag anything, anywhere. GRRRR

ALSO: when searching for a picture of moths, google decided I really meant mouth...

LadyLuna said:
tags on Motherless...

That site is gross. Does Streamate still advertise their models on there? I know a lot of SM models were pissed off about that and had been sending e-mails.

Nevermind, I found the answer to my question (they're still doing it).

Dude, that's fucked up. I went to Motherless once because I'm ever curious about things that are considered taboo or extreme aaannnddd never again, I say. Never. Again.

My list of pet peeves for the year:

-Texting while driving while I'm in the car. My boyfriend does this and I always have a raging urge to slap the phone out of his hands. I have yet to do this for fear of death by vehicle. Luckily, he hasn't been as bad about it lately, but the pet peeve still stands.

- Teenagers. I just don't like them. They are annoying, and messy, and inconsiderate. Of course, there are teenagers out there that are awesome and amazing, but the ones in my area are little cunty turds.

- Cat callers. I spent my summers either hoofing it or cycling from place to place and it never fails, at least 3 black guys will hoot from their vehicles: "Shawty got a fat ass!" or "'Ey gurl! Lemme hit dat!"

Fucking No. Nothing on this planet boils my blood more than the fact that there are places where a woman can't walk in peace without some idiot acting like a fool.

nancy_raygun said:
- Cat callers. I spent my summers either hoofing it or cycling from place to place and it never fails, at least 3 black guys will hoot from their vehicles: "Shawty got a fat ass!" or "'Ey gurl! Lemme hit dat!"

Yeah, the guys who do that are so rude, and they're crazy if they think acting like animals is gonna get your phone number.

"Where you stay at, ma? So what's up, guhl? You gon' let me get dat numba or what?" :roll:

Or what.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
nancy_raygun said:

Yeah, the guys who do that are so rude, and they're crazy if they think acting like animals is gonna get your phone number.

"Where you stay at, ma? So what's up, guhl? You gon' let me get dat numba or what?" :roll:

Or what.....

I work with someone who used to do that, before he ended up a dad. It totally worked too, and that is why so many men do it.

Shaun__ said:
I work with someone who used to do that, before he ended up a dad. It totally worked too, and that is why so many men do it.

I wouldn't go out with a "man" who did that...lol. Maybe when I was younger I would've, but I know now that I wouldn't. And the guys who act like that are often just looking to fuck, and to show off for their friends ("Check dis out, I'm 'bout to go holla at dis shawty real quick")...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
I don't cat call, most I'll do is creepily stare from a far and then look away when she notices. But I am curious how I would feel and react if girls ever cat called to me, I think I'd be lying if it wasn't a bit of an ego boost while yet getting embarrassed and running away.

Reactions: 1 person
SweepTheLeg, the punk thing bothers me too. I get guys who come into my room and say they love punk so I get all excited to talk music and then the extent of their interest is like Sex Pistols and NOFX... :hand:
My biggest pet peeve right now is people who are *OMGSQUEEILOVELIFE* shitting rainbows everywhere and won't acknowledge anything slightly negative or serious.
Fairweather friends.
When things in the closet fall off their hangers.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Shaun__ said:

I wouldn't go out with a "man" who did that...lol. Maybe when I was younger I would've, but I know now that I wouldn't. And the guys who act like that are often just looking to fuck, and to show off for their friends ("Check dis out, I'm 'bout to go holla at dis shawty real quick")...lol.
I once had a roomie who did that. While I was driving, and an attractive woman appeared on the sidewalk, he'd invariably roll down his window and shout a bunch of incoherent shit. After several warnings, I banned him from riding with me. lol

AliceDoe said:
"Like this if..."-pictures on Facebook... Filling up my feed with their stupidity!

"Like this if you're against animal cruelty" Well who the hell isn't???
"Like this if you're against violence against women" Again - Who the hell isn't?
"Like this picture of a leg-less woman on a skateboard carrying a baby if you think she's a great mother" I have no idea about her parenting skills! Being disabled doesn't automatically make someone a good person! For all I know she could be the best mother in the world, the worst mother in the world, or it might not even be her baby that she's holding!
"Like this to stop sex trafficking" How exactly does me liking a picture on Facebook make any difference in the real world?

And, of course, the first comment on these pictures is always either the uploader telling people to subscribe to him/her, or a "Who wants 2000 friend requests in 30 minutes? Do this and that and wait and stand on one leg etc." I sure don't want 2000 friend requests from strangers! I get annoyed when ONE strangers adds me!

haha i found this and laughed too much. note that the posters name is attention whore.

Attachments

• likes.jpg
    likes.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 115
When clerks at the store ask for my id... to run my card as debit. THAT'S WHAT THE PIN NUMBER IS FOR, IDIOT.

I hate it when commercials are ten decibels louder than the show you're watching and you have to scramble to find the friggin' remote!

Alas, good news is on the horizon...

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on Tuesday voted unanimously to approve rules implementing legislation that makes it illegal for advertisers to pump up the volume during television commercial breaks.
The law, called the Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM) Act, aims to answer the complaints of Americans who have for years protested that commercials are too loud.

"The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) today took a major step toward eliminating one of the most persistent problems of the television age - loud commercials," the FCC said in a statement following the passage of the CALM rules. "Congress gave the Commission, for the first time, authority to address the problem of excessive commercial loudness."

The legislation, which is slated to go into effect on December 13, 2012, dictates that cable providers be responsible for the volume of the advertisements they run, both locally and nationally.

According the FCC, the new law will require that "commercials have the same average volume as the programs they accompany" and will establish "simple, practical ways for stations and [multichannel video program distributors] MVPDs to demonstrate their compliance with the rules."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... ud-tv-ads/

Being banned for no reason... I am almost borderline in infuriation at being rejected for being myself. :angry4:

Status
Not open for further replies.