AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
Being accused of being a trash thief is a little offensive to most people.

I was a homeless dumpster-diver less than a year ago. It's not all that bad, actually. There are great finds in the dumpsters.

...except for those damned squished cans.

If you're gonna complain about "people" doing something, but are actually only referring to people in your house doin it, you're gonna be misunderstood.

Because the only way I can see for a person being peeved at people in general squishing soda cans is if they actually have to deal with all those people's soda cans. If its just people in your household, tell them.

BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:

I was a homeless dumpster-diver less than a year ago. It's not all that bad, actually. There are great finds in the dumpsters.

When I was a kid whenever someone got evicted from the apartments my mom lived at the dumpster would be filled with all kinds of stuff. I got a record player out of one once, so I agree they can indeed be full of great stuff.

If questioning reasons for the post makes me a nasty bitch, so be it. :hello2:

Shaun__ said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:

When I was a kid whenever someone got evicted from the apartments my mom lived at the dumpster would be filled with all kinds of stuff. I got a record player out of one once, so I agree they can indeed be full of great stuff.

Killer find, dude!

:thumbleft: BabyGirlRed likes this.

Going back to the original topic of pet peeves:

I can't stand when people assume that I'm a slut because I'm a very sexual person. Sex is a topic of conversation that's hard for me to steer clear of. I'm a sexually curious person, and I love talking about sex. I feel like sex shouldn't be hidden. If it weren't for sex, none of us would be here. Am I right? Sex is a big part of our lives, and I think we should all feel comfortable talking about our sexuality. I've had a lot of people call me a slut for bringing up sexual things in a conversation. Dafuq? I've barely had any sexual partners. I'm an honest, faithful lover. I just happen to have sex on the brain quite often.

Shaun__ said:
Around here, furniture and non-broken/still usable items go next to the dumpster or you'll get fined if caught. Sunday nights and Monday mornings every week you can usually find a nice couch, table, tv, etc just sitting by the dumpster. We've snagged a good coffee table, a matching dresser set and a couple ottomans before. They look like we'd bought them from the store ourselves. :)

Pet peeve, the guys in the giant pick up trucks who scour the dumpsters for days so they can resell everything down at a junky thrift store down the street for ridiculous mark ups. They took our in need of repair pull out couch that we used for the dogs and then the next week tried to sell it for $200 even though one of the dogs barfed and peed (it smelled to high heavens and was covered in stains and tears) on it and it was missing two of its legs. There was a reason we put it in the dumpster! They didn't even bother cleaning it up or febreezing it. :woops:

BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:

Killer find, dude!

I can't stand when people assume that I'm a slut because I'm a very sexual person. Sex is a topic of conversation that's hard for me to steer clear of. I'm a sexually curious person, and I love talking about sex. I feel like sex shouldn't be hidden. If it weren't for sex, none of us would be here. Am I right? Sex is a big part of our lives, and I think we should all feel comfortable talking about our sexuality. I've had a lot of people call me a slut for bringing up sexual things in a conversation. Dafuq? I've barely had any sexual partners. I'm an honest, faithful lover. I just happen to have sex on the brain quite often.
Mine too! I can count the guys I've fucked on one hand, but apparently I'm a big whore because I like to talk about sex. :roll:

SweepTheLeg said:
Now i'm in the awkward position...of having my legs behind my head in the nude while unable to tell if you took my previous post as a joke or not.

I'm going with she thought it was a joke because a) she thanked you and b) I thought it was funny. I'd thank this post too, but I feel uncomfortable thanking a naked man with his legs behind his head or even picturing that for that matter. :shock:

Also, kudos to the lady for calling you "Mr. Leg" because it reminded me of Bill and Ted calling Billy the Kid, "Mr. The Kid" in their first movie, which freaking rocked.

SweepTheLeg said:
Now i'm in the awkward position...of having my legs behind my head in the nude while unable to tell if you took my previous post as a joke or not.

Often times I will say things for the lulz. This happens to be one of those times.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
I'd thank this post too, but I feel uncomfortable thanking a naked man with his legs behind his head or even picturing that for that matter.

I'm thanking and wanking. Hot damn!

PlayboyMegan said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:

Killer find, dude!

Mine too! I can count the guys I've fucked on one hand, but apparently I'm a big whore because I like to talk about sex. :roll:

I'm for one I'm really happy you talk about sex. I have gain a lot of knowledge from you and it has awaken me to ask more questions, try new things, etc. If everyone would be honest and open about the topic of sex and relationships, there will a lot more informed people in the world. Sex is def not this ugly thing that soceity tells us it is, but a beautiful thing that two people share. Noone should be embarassed, shy or shamed for asking basic questions, and yet the world we live in still expects us not to talk about sex.

MegansDude said:
I'm for one I'm really happy you talk about sex. I have gain a lot of knowledge from you and it has awaken me to ask more questions, try new things, etc. If everyone would be honest and open about the topic of sex and relationships, there will a lot more informed people in the world. Sex is def not this ugly thing that soceity tells us it is, but a beautiful thing that two people share. Noone should be embarassed, shy or shamed for asking basic questions, and yet the world we live in still expects us not to talk about sex.

Exactly! I think that if everyone were to be more open with their sexuality, the world would be a happier, less awkward place. Sex workers, fetish folk, and everyone of all sexual preferences would be welcomed, appreciated, and safe. I happen to be an extremely sexually curious young woman. I have many fantasies deemed "odd", "unhealthy", and even "insane". The thing is that we all have something different or weird that we will be sexually attracted to. Whether it be John C. Reilly or a horse, we all have that "one weird thing". It's perfectly natural. Many fantasies of mine are just that-- fantasies. I may not act upon them, but I will have these thoughts and become sexually aroused. For some odd reason, to many people, the fact that something gave my crotch a tingle that isn't considered "normal" is a terrible, disgusting thing. For Pete's sake, if people could just get over the fact that we're all different, the world would be free of that gnarly-ass stench of hatred and misunderstanding.

Though Bill & Ted's bogus journey may not have been as good as excellent adventure, the ending made up for everything.

MegansDude said:
Sex is def not this ugly thing that soceity tells us it is, but a beautiful thing that two people share. Noone should be embarassed, shy or shamed for asking basic questions, and yet the world we live in still expects us not to talk about sex.

Or 3 to 15 people :p :lol:

But true say, dude!

I apologize for my comment Amber, but yes I was a little offended, also I have been one of those guys, but never stealing from household garbage or recycle bins. And I suppose I might have been clearer, but in the same way I did not specify it was only in the households in which I live that I care about ppl not filling the ice trays, I did not see the need to specify here. I was tired, and the insult hit with extra force, I am sorry for derailing the thread, and taking your comment as I did, you know I really like you Amber, - maybe another reason why I took it so hard.

Shaun__ said:
Thanks Shaun

I like how people are calling it an accusation/insult when it was really a questioning for clarification. But thank you for the apology.

AmberCutie said:
I like how people are calling it an accusation/insult when it was really a questioning for clarification. But thank you for the apology.

I thought you were just being a nasty bitch? (please don't ban me. I joke, I joke! I kid, I kid!)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
People who stand by and watch you struggle to open the door with your hands full and don't help.

camstory said:
Shaun__ said:
Thanks Shaun
Can trash really be stolen? I mean, I pay like $20 a month to have someone take that shit away. :lol: And if you're super into recycling, being called a trash picker would be offensive. For the record, if you live in a state where you take bottles back for deposit money, you DON'T crush the cans because they feed into a machine.

JickyJuly said:
People who stand by and watch you struggle to open the door with your hands full and don't help.

I always offer to help.

JickyJuly said:
Can trash really be stolen? I mean, I pay like $20 a month to have someone take that shit away. :lol:

Yes, you can steal trash. Usually once it is in the bin or dumpster it is the property of the entity in charge of its removal. It is done to discourage people from digging in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.