AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little worn out by all the member-bashing. Can't we take it as read that there are a lot of trolls, illiterates, creeps, and guys who rely too heavily on Google Translate? I'm not pointing fingers -- I've taken part in this too, but we now have 220 pages of "Things Members Say That Make You Go WTF?" I'm no fan of the jackasses, believe me, but I think the entertainment value of this ship has sailed.

Having to travel for work and not getting extra time to enjoy the place. I have to go to South Korea at the end of the month and I only get two free days. It's cool but always kinda shitty.

dilligaf0 said:
In my opinion, anyone using the word "twerk" should be shot. :twocents-02cents:

What if it's in response to someone else saying it?

Ex: On streamate, where people can't see what each other types, I have to specify what question I'm answering while answering the question.

So, one person asks if I can suck a dildo in private, and another asks if I can twerk for him in private. I'll say "I would love to suck a dildo for you in private (member name). I'm not capable of twerking, sorry (other member name)."

LadyLuna said:
dilligaf0 said:
In my opinion, anyone using the word "twerk" should be shot. :twocents-02cents:

What if it's in response to someone else saying it?

Ex: On streamate, where people can't see what each other types, I have to specify what question I'm answering while answering the question.

So, one person asks if I can suck a dildo in private, and another asks if I can twerk for him in private. I'll say "I would love to suck a dildo for you in private (member name). I'm not capable of twerking, sorry (other member name)."
That is an extremely nice way to converse on Streamate. It's not that we necessarily want to be involved in other conversations, but very cool of you to word your answer so the people who can't read the comments from members have an idea of what's going on. I've noticed that most models don't bother. Kudos to you for the extra thoughtfulness.

People criticizing me for wanting a baby in the next couple years. ("Take your time! You're only 27!)

People encouraging me to have a baby right now, even though our house is too small and we have no savings. ("You'll find room for a crib!")

Just, fuck, people. We'll decide when's the right time for us.

Bringing this back to life!
I have a bunch of animal lover friends on my FB, which is cool. BUT a few of them like to flood my feed with pictures and videos of animal abuse. I go on FB to get away from real life, not to have it shoved down my throat.
I am two seconds away from flooding my page with pictures of starving kids. (Not really)

Ugh, pet peeve of the week. I have soooo many lovely regulars that love and respect the way I operate my room, and it's wonderful! But this one guy that decided to pay for the friend/PM ability decided to be a stage 5 clinger and start demanding my attention and complaining about other models. I feel absolutely awful, because I've seen his nice side - and he's a sweetheart - but it gets so draining sometimes! The last few days, he yells at me via PM when I don't message him first thing when I sign onto MFC. I mean, I understand that's an awesome tactic, but I've got 50+ people on my friend's list, and I'd rather them come say hello to me; I respect the fact that just because a member is online, they might be in another model's room! I don't want to pull someone away from someone else. I'd rather them naturally come to ME and say hi to ME.

tl;dr demanding regulars are going to get the ban hammer if they think I'm their bitch

Family members telling me that I'll change my mind about not wanting to have children and begging me not to have a hysterectomy. Bitches, I've NEVER wanted kids. Even when I was a kid, I didn't like baby dolls and said from an early age if I ever wanted kids, I'd adopt.
Fuck. Off.

Violet October said:
Family members telling me that I'll change my mind about not wanting to have children and begging me not to have a hysterectomy. Bitches, I've NEVER wanted kids. Even when I was a kid, I didn't like baby dolls and said from an early age if I ever wanted kids, I'd adopt.
Fuck. Off.
I've been telling family I won't have kids since I was 14. I'm 44 now and they still tell me It'll happen.

Get use to it, they never learn.

JerryBoBerry said:
Violet October said:
Fuck. Off.
I've been telling family I won't have kids since I was 14. I'm 44 now and they still tell me It'll happen.

No one's pressuring me into having kids, but I get sick of people asking me if I'm pregnant.
I post about craving a certain type of food, "are you pregnant?"
I gain weight, "are you pregnant?"
I'm tired, "are you pregnant?"

The worst part is, I DO want children but I'm infertile and the people who ask me if I'm pregnant know that.
Thanks for reminding me I'm heavy AND unable to conceive naturally. :woops:

PlayboyMegan said:
No one's pressuring me into having kids, but I get sick of people asking me if I'm pregnant.

The worst part is, I DO want children but I'm infertile and the people who ask me if I'm pregnant know that.

I would not ask you, but I was wondering when I was reading your posts in another thread. I know it is something that you consider to be important, that may be why the other people ask about it. They know you care about it.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
PlayboyMegan said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Violet October said:
Fuck. Off.

I hate that...it's become a knew jerk comment...sometimes meant in jest (like when it's said to men) but in any case, it's tiresome. I like escargot...with lots of garlic butter. I've been asked THAT, and one friend even accused me of being a "cannibal." wtf?

Hopping on board with the pregnancy questions. I got way too bitchy with people so they stopped but everyone used to ask when I was having my next kid. I love my daughter to no end and I truly believe that giving birth to her was the most significant thing I will ever do with my life. I feel like raising her differently than I was raised, than most people are raised is my calling in life. That is how important she is. She is three years old and my best friend. But I hate getting up in the morning, I hate playing with dolls, I hate how difficult it is to make plans because my world revolves around what kind of mood she is in. I hate that I can't pick up and leave whenever the fuck I want. I hate not being able to be selfish because I am truly a selfish person. So no, no way do I want another child. I am a good Mom. I would be a terrible Mom if I had more kids though.

I think people who bug you so much insisting that you have a child when you don't want one or aren't ready truly revolve their lives around their children in an unhealthy way. So they can't imagine a life without having kids. People take offense to people living their lives differently than they do sometimes. My little one is the center of my world but she isn't my whole world. When people make kids their whole world it's only normal for them to think you're crazy for not having kids. But yeah it also makes them incredibly rude for sure.

Mosquitoes! Most of the time they rarely ever bite me. But for some reason they have been eating me alive this year. I can't even walk my dog or check my garden without them swarming me like mad. I'm not a big fan of spraying myself with Off just for a short time spent outside either. Very annoying.
:-x

Brad said:
Mosquitoes! Most of the time they rarely ever bite me. But for some reason they have been eating me alive this year. I can't even walk my dog or check my garden without them swarming me like mad. I'm not a big fan of spraying myself with Off just for a short time spent outside either. Very annoying.
It may be that your chemistry has changed. My mom was never bitten by a mosquito in her life, even while everyone else was slapping ourselves silly. I've heard that taking a lot of vitamin B may make you less "charismatic" to the little vampires, but I don't know if that's scientific or just a myth.

gnats. Holy fuck those things are everywhere! And they love to tease the hell out of me. Recently, they've taken to presenting me the perfect target for killing them... right above my food. when I'm too hungry to risk them falling into my food when I kill them. FUCK.

Nordling said:
Brad said:
It may be that your chemistry has changed. My mom was never bitten by a mosquito in her life, even while everyone else was slapping ourselves silly. I've heard that taking a lot of vitamin B may make you less "charismatic" to the little vampires, but I don't know if that's scientific or just a myth.

You may be right and I had thought of this. I have had issues with sleeping this year and I turned 49 in January. Maggy told me that our bodies change every 7 years so if she is correct then I am going through a change. Maggy has had issues too as she is 42 right now. Neither of us have been sleeping well this year.
:(

PlayboyMegan said:
I hate when you're getting a massage and they do uneven amounts of rubs on each side. I don't count every rub or anything, but sometimes they spend 10min. on one side of the back and 2min. on the other side. #princessproblems

Tell them just to do one side. Then halfway through turn around on the massage table. That way you control how long each half gets massaged.

JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I hate when you're getting a massage and they do uneven amounts of rubs on each side. I don't count every rub or anything, but sometimes they spend 10min. on one side of the back and 2min. on the other side. #princessproblems

Tell them just to do one side. Then halfway through turn around on the massage table. That way you control how long each half gets massaged.
Haha I would but this lady didn't speak a lick of English. :lol:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.