AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeronicaChaos said:
When men review ladies' sex toys. Not to be a bitch, but I kind of don't give a shit that you think your wife likes it. Let her review it. As somehow who is not physically capable of using this product, shut the fuck up.

I saw a toy on amazon where HALF of the reviews were from men and it was a huge pain in the ass having to hunt down legit ones that are actually helpful.

On that note, most reviews. Let me try my hand at the epitome of amazon reviews:

1/5 stars, "MY WIFE LOVES IT!"

"I bought this costume for my wife, and she looks super hot in it! She's exactly your measurements and it fits her perfectly, although telling you what size she ordered is definitely not going to be in this review. Since I'm not the one wearing it, I can't comment on comfort or practicality. I actually don't know anything about women's clothing, so I have no idea if it's well-made or if it even looks good at all, since I'm obligated to love the way she looks in anything. So maybe it looks bad. I've never actually seen the show/movie/videogame that this costume is from. Shipment was fast but I gave it 1/5 stars because the postman took a dump on our lawn after delivering it."

:woops: :woops: :woops:

The ones that make me extra-ragey are when they talk about using a sex toy on their partner and say "she loved when I used it on her click".

You're not allowed to have sex anymore. Stahp.

When you go to purchase something and the person you don't know says, "it's usually $80, but FOR YOU, I'll make it $60." :roll: As if they don't say the same line to everyone.

When I see a parent jaywalking with their kid. If you want to risk your OWN life, fine. But do not endanger your child's!!

When I see dogs being walked on hot concrete. Like in Las Vegas it gets about 120 degrees outside sometimes. I've had my high heel sink into the road because it was just that hot. And people walk their dogs bare pawed in that condition and you can tell by the dog lifting up different feet every second it's painful.

PlayboyMegan said:
When I see a parent jaywalking with their kid. If you want to risk your OWN life, fine. But do not endanger your child's!!
Related:
When people jaywalk while there's a kid watching. It doesn't matter how safe the street looks, the child can't judge it, so don't do that, you butthole.. :woops:

When people repost things on FB that say, "repost this within the hour and God will bless you with money." :woops:

If there is a God, what makes you think he reads FB? And that he's going to bless YOU with money when so many others (like children) need it more? It's just incredibly narcissistic and annoying to think people really believe that bullshit.

People acting in tv shows with a gaming control that look like they have never played a video game before in their life.
I Was just watching House of Cards and Kevin Spacey is hitting every button furiousily while waving the controller around like he is having a seizure, except only in his arms.
Ain't no one playing Call of Duty like that!

ACFFAN69 said:
People acting in tv shows with a gaming control that look like they have never played a video game before in their life.
I Was just watching House of Cards and Kevin Spacey is hitting every button furiousily while waving the controller around like he is having a seizure, except only in his arms.
Ain't no one playing Call of Duty like that!

:shifty: That is legit how I play video games. Just hit all the buttons till the other guy dies, even when I'm playing semi-structured stuff like Bayonetta.

Cashiers who get mad when you want to double check you have all your shit.
And then when they don't let you, you get home and realize you don't have all your shit.

-headdesks-

PlayboyMegan said:
When people repost things on FB that say, "repost this within the hour and God will bless you with money." :woops:

If there is a God, what makes you think he reads FB? And that he's going to bless YOU with money when so many others (like children) need it more? It's just incredibly narcissistic and annoying to think people really believe that bullshit.

Why would God entrust someone with even more money when that person couldn't properly use what they had to start with? It makes no sense.

LailaBaise said:
Bocefish said:
Why in thee fuck do people sell honey in plastic jars that are not safe to microwave?

Honey has a nearly indefinite shelf-life aside from crystallization, but the best way to dissolve the crystals is to microwave it.
sit it in a pan of hot water?

Yes, but that's a time consuming pita when you want/need it now. :)

I don't know if this is a thing in America but...
when people don't know the difference between cute-cute and attractive-cute.

New professor: "...and I hope we'll all have a lot of fun in this class, too!" *smiles friendly at the class*
Me: Aw, he's really cute.
Student next to me: What? He must be like 55. And he's kind of chubby, too...

Ugh I didn't mean that he's attractive. He's cute. As in, adorable-cute. Puppy-cute. Not Chris-Hemsworth-cute or whatever.

LilyMarie said:

New professor: "...and I hope we'll all have a lot of fun in this class, too!" *smiles friendly at the class*

Ugh I didn't mean that he's attractive. He's cute. As in, adorable-cute. Puppy-cute. Not Chris-Hemsworth-cute or whatever.
That happens to me! I just try using a different word sometimes. "Adorable", instead of "cute" since people take the word "Cute" as sexual...Which is weird to me because I describe animals and kids as cute. :x

LilLitaRose said:
LilyMarie said:

That happens to me! I just try using a different word sometimes. "Adorable", instead of "cute" since people take the word "Cute" as sexual...Which is weird to me because I describe animals and kids as cute. :x

This could just be my personal interpretation, but I think of "cute" as having two meanings.

Meaning 1: the puppy kind of cute (could apply to a person, animal, or even an object -- no sexual attraction implied)

Meaning 2: physically attractive (potentially sexual)

I use meaning 2 with a certain type of physical attractiveness that I find particularly "my type" of attractive. I would say this about someone who makes me think about both cuddling AND sex.

I actually sometimes use "adorable" in that way too, so in my case, that wouldn't make the distinction, although I understand what you mean.

Nordling said:
Members who feel compelled to swear or curse when delivering a complement. As in:

"Goddam, bb, you're fucking hot as shit!"

Do these guys use this type of language when complimenting their moms?

I'm going to guess yes. "MOM WHEN YOU DO MY LAUNDRY IT MAKES ME SHIT MY PANTS HAPPY".
I have a feeling that's what is said.

Right now, a major pet peeve is sinuses. And living with a family who, even when it gets cold, has the AC at 69 F T__T

My biggest pet peeve has got to be when I am having a conversation with someone and they keep glancing from me to their phone with short one word responses. I absolutely hate this, people know they should be invested in the one on one conversation but they just can't put the darn gadgets down to interact with someone personally!

CandiedLace said:
My biggest pet peeve has got to be when I am having a conversation with someone and they keep glancing from me to their phone with short one word responses. I absolutely hate this, people know they should be invested in the one on one conversation but they just can't put the darn gadgets down to interact with someone personally!
Yes, cell phones have become like ass itches in the last ten years...or more. Worst case of this was a couple weeks ago in a private...the model kept checking her cell phone and texting back--I ended the show early.

Nordling said:
CandiedLace said:
Yes, cell phones have become like ass itches in the last ten years...or more. Worst case of this was a couple weeks ago in a private...the model kept checking her cell phone and texting back--I ended the show early.

I took a cab today, and the driver got on the phone in the middle of the ride. Wasn't even hands-free. I wanted to punch him in the face.

Nordling said:
CandiedLace said:

My set-up in public chat allows me to discreetly text when it's slow, but you should see how pissy people get when I stop responding suddenly because someone takes me private. You knew I was at work, yo. Chill.

KyraFortune said:
People at the grocery store that drive the cart right in the fucking middle of an aisle. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but bitch I need you to pick a side!

(Guess who just got back from the grocery store...)

:woops:

Can we also add the stock clerks that park their freakin carts RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE? :angry4:

KyraFortune said:
People at the grocery store that drive the cart right in the fucking middle of an aisle. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but bitch I need you to pick a side!

Once in a while when this happens i'll suddenly blurt out 'Oh, that was a good one!' and then start fanning the air behind me. This has a remarkably high success rate of getting the other person to move out of your way and far away from you, fast. :shifty:

ThunderWeasel said:
KyraFortune said:

Can we also add the stock clerks that park their freakin carts RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE? :angry4:
OH jeez, literally both of these things, just this morning:

One of the aisles that has displays down the center, so it's almost like 2 aisles in one. Left side, store stocking clerk blocking aisle unloading soda. Other side, a mom with one of those giant kid friendly carts directly in the center of the walk area. I literally did a little dance like "ok who is going to notice me trying to get through and move?" After 20 seconds or so of that, I finally cave in and get the attention of the mom to scoot over so I can squeeze through.

I just needed some diet Coke, dammit!

People (aka my mom) who have already seen a show/movie and keep blurting out things during it and watching your reaction.

"Oh my god, watch this, watch, Nicole are you watching? This part is so good, oh my god I love Carol so much!"

SHUT UP AND LET ME WATCH THE DAMN SHOW. :angry4:

KyraFortune said:

Yes to the Nth dgree! Post of the year, decade, century and whatever else one can think of. Get the FRACK out of the way woman! You've stared at that crap so long the eggs in your cart are hatching! Shit or get off the pot, pick one or the other just MOVE already!!! :angry4:

Status
Not open for further replies.