AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pink and Stink

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NaughtyNaomi said:
May I just say that you have a really nice bum AlexLady? I admire it as often as I can :p

Aw thanks. I got it from sitting for years at a computer chair and not spankings, believe it or not <_<

That's actually a good idea Luna. I've used it in the past and it's pretty damn easy that way.

Reactions: Jupiter551
NaughtyNaomi said:
Here you go... Moar photos, as requested :p Also, I promised to do this!

Two versions of one in the pink and one in the stink! Hope you guys enjoy.
I like the way Naomi's first pic shows this isn't just hot, it's a great angle to get some yummy clit action into the mix using one hand and leaving the other one free to spank or tease elsewhere (yeah, yeah I'm a perv - surely someone else was thinking of the practical application of pleasure LOL)

ok i'll try and post one to :) I love band wagons I feel the urge to jump lol :mrgreen:

:pray:

Attachments

• thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 582
alright i jumped ;) llol :dance:

hehehe peace lol :whistle:

PrincessElly said:

I've never visited you online before, so forgive my ignorance here but is that you in the picture? Very nice either way ;)

jebbaz said:
PrincessElly said:

I've never visited you online before, so forgive my ignorance here but is that you in the picture? Very nice either way ;)

yuppers all me lol thank you i hope u come and say hi I love your reposts here in the forum they are hilarious :mrgreen:

jebbaz said:
Sent you a follow request on twitter, If you tweet before you get on I'll likely be there sometime soon ^__^

:mrgreen: thanks Ill add u to

ok had to post one, hehe :whistle:

Attachments

• Picture 1466.jpg
    Picture 1466.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 512
Ok.... so mine isn't very good because I was on my chair and it started to spin, but I figured I would share since I shared my eyes already.... :lol: I'll try to get a better one with my real cam. :p I had to screencap a video because of the damned spinning chair and it didn't come out well, obviously.

eta: ..... ok still a fail. LOL. Must try this with good camera and tripod. Now I'm on a mission. Will have to be later though... :p

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 454
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 455
SweetieSam said:
Ok.... so mine isn't very good because I was on my chair and it started to spin, but I figured I would share since I shared my eyes already.... :lol: I'll try to get a better one with my real cam. :p I had to screencap a video because of the damned spinning chair and it didn't come out well, obviously.

eta: ..... ok still a fail. LOL. Must try this with good camera and tripod. Now I'm on a mission. Will have to be later though... :p

Whoa! Such a pretty pink pussy!!

AmberCutie said:
SweetieSam said:

what she said ;)

AmberCutie said:

Thank you so much.... :oops: Actually, until I started camming I thought there was something wrong with my pussy/vagina. I mean, my husband always told me he liked it and it was pretty, etc, but I figured he just HAD to say those things. :lol: I really am over here blushing like crazy. In fact, I'm even a bit flushed! Especially from you, Amber!! :mrgreen:

GreatDane said:
what she said ;)

Thank you!! :-D I really do appreciate it. Like I said I've been shy about my pussy for a while, especially after I had kids, I got even more shy, but I guess it's alright after all. :D Funny thing, too, about having kids--- people assume that it gets looser after you have kids.... That's actually not necessarily true. We both agree that I'm tighter now than before.... I think the doc put in what they call a "gentleman's stitch" ;) [even though it was a chick!] :lol:

xoEve said:
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.