AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pink and Stink

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I gotta' add mine as well...

Attachments

• Snapshot(32).jpg
    Snapshot(32).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 791
Oh, and I too would like to see more, more, MORE!!!! Of these oh so yummy pictures of the ladies here.

A unique twist on the P&S and it was actually kind of artistically fascinating to watch as she pulled out both strands simultaneously in the last image.

Attachments

• P&SMika.jpg
    P&SMika.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 613
  • P&SMika1.jpg
    P&SMika1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 613
  • P&SMika2.jpg
    P&SMika2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 613
  • P&SMika3.jpg
    P&SMika3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 613
Smexy!
I had no idea this thread was here. Now that I do I just need to get in on the fun. I'll be taking a pic first thing tomorrow :)

Bocefish said:
Can't let this thread fade away :mrgreen:
Agreed, it's too hot. :dance:

Reactions: Raven69Skye
Damn, Poker, you are not only hot but FLEXIBLE. :clap:

My little short T-rex arms... :crybaby:

This isn't officially P&S but deemed it close enough due to it's artistic value. :mrgreen:

xreG5.jpg

On a side note... who says you can't learn anything from watching TV. While watching the latest episode of Californication, the term "Minivan" was brought up. Apparently, that is the term for 2 in the front and 5 in the rear. :eek:

This thread needs more pictures. :)

Attachments

• Picture 165.jpg
    Picture 165.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 374
blackxrose said:
This thread needs more pictures. :)

I love your face in this picture. Let's run away to Canada and get gay married together. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Rose
Bocefish said:
This isn't officially P&S but deemed it close enough due to it's artistic value. :mrgreen:

xreG5.jpg

On a side note... who says you can't learn anything from watching TV. While watching the latest episode of Californication, the term "Minivan" was brought up. Apparently, that is the term for 2 in the front and 5 in the rear. :eek:
:eek:

Michael_G said:
ahahahahahahahahhah! :lol: :mrgreen: :-D Im so sorry I couldn't resist. :-D
You got it wrong! Don't shock her, Spock her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.