AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pink and Stink

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love1:

Thanks man! :)

In the words of Easy E:

"Now, I love pussy and pussy loves me.... Like a lemon to the lime, like a bumble to the bee...."

Reactions: Jupiter551
SweetieSam said:

In the words of Easy E:

"Now, I love pussy and pussy loves me.... Like a lemon to the lime, like a bumble to the bee...."

I think I want to marry you now.

It's like that, and it's like this. I took her to the pad and we started to kiss. Now my dick's on hard, you know what I'm thinkin'. Took the panties off and her pussy wasn't stinkin'.

Enon said:
SweetieSam said:

In the words of Easy E:

I think I want to marry you now.

It's like that, and it's like this. I took her to the pad and we started to kiss. Now my dick's on hard, you know what I'm thinkin'. Took the panties off and her pussy wasn't stinkin'.
:-D

Took off my drawers and I started to being, now the pussy's wet so my dick slides in......
Ooh heidi. heidi, heidi, you ho....Ridin' from the back so I'm pumpin' kinda slow
So fe fi fo fuck fum.....She's scratching on my back, oh here she cums....
Well i gotta get a nut gotta, gotta get a nut, gotta get it quick you know
Because I love this shit so!!!

I *love* that song... People are often shocked that I know every word of it... apparently I don't look the type. :p

Took off my drawers and I started to being, now the pussy's wet so my dick slides in......
Ooh heidi. heidi, heidi, you ho....Ridin' from the back so I'm pumpin' kinda slow
So fe fi fo fuck fum.....She's scratching on my back, oh here she cums....
Well i gotta get a nut gotta, gotta get a nut, gotta get it quick you know
Because I love this shit so!!!

I *love* that song... People are often shocked that I know every word of it... apparently I don't look the type.

So when are we having sex again?

jebbaz said:
I have no idea what you are quoting....

Eazy E ...... Gimme That Nutt.... It's a pinnacle of musical greatness. Srsly. :lol:

It is a hilarious song, regardless, you should definitely listen. He was in the group that got banned or whatever back in the late 80s or early 90s...

SweetieSam said:
jebbaz said:

Eazy E ...... Gimme That Nutt.... It's a pinnacle of musical greatness. Srsly. :lol:

It is a hilarious song, regardless, you should definitely listen. He was in the group that got banned or whatever back in the late 80s or early 90s...

For reference

GreatDane said:
SweetieSam said:
jebbaz said:

For reference

I've always appreciated this version as well.....

Haha... That "Gimme that nut" song sooo brings me back to my junior high days. Hahaha... Myself and a few girlfriends of mine used to listen to that song all the time and know all the words. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Lol.

Also, this thread is awesome. Moar photos needed! Hehe. Sorry I don't have any more to add, I already posted mine :p

Because I'm a whore and need to post myself in every thread xD

a7Anv.jpg

yq7V5.jpg

Dg6Gz.jpg

Got a pic of me for you!

Attachments

• PinkandStink.png
    PinkandStink.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.