AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pink and Stink

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie said:
I've come to add my own. O_O
have you been tanning? Your skin is all glowy and awesome!
I need to start visiting again... I think SV still works for me.

Jebbaz said:
Frankie said:

Nope, that's the color I am in real life, lol. Not nearly as pale as any web cam makes me look. :lol:

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:
Frankie said:

Nope, that's the color I am in real life, lol. Not nearly as pale as any web cam makes me look. :lol:
lucky!! I wish I had an awesome natural glow. :)

Bocefish said:
This is obviously photoshopped... but what cracked me up was thinking how cool it would be to build a water fountain resembling this for an adult campground or X-rated convention type thing. :p

UO8C6.gif
I can't even tell what I'm looking at here.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Bocefish said:
This is obviously photoshopped... but what cracked me up was thinking how cool it would be to build a water fountain resembling this for an adult campground or X-rated convention type thing. :p

UO8C6.gif

I'm not sure I'd wish to drink from that lol

blackxrose said:
i've yet to see anyone doing this with gloves ;) i think i may go have some fun. :D
:dance:

You know CherryPi was the one who suggested the models make the pics on the thread and unless I'm just blind I can't find hers here lol!

stoya did this in workaholic, but her gloves were like rubber latex and not like my gloves. i'd say her scene was MUCH hotter! but her with the gloves makes me think ass play with gloves is hot. :) easier clean up too.

Attachments

• P1010011 (2).JPG
    P1010011 (2).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 545
  • P1010012 (2).JPG
    P1010012 (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 545
the almost disembodied black glove is slightly disturbing lol, and hot, and hot because it's disturbing yet disturbing cos it's hot... :whistle:

Jupiter551 said:
the almost disembodied black glove is slightly disturbing lol, and hot, and hot because it's disturbing yet disturbing cos it's hot... :whistle:
lol just bad angles. maybe i should have looked for white to do it more like stoya did it in workaholic (damn that movie was HOT)

blackxrose said:
lol just bad angles. maybe i should have looked for white to do it more like stoya did it in workaholic (damn that movie was HOT)

I vote white glove, then no glove for a final, thorough comparison :mrgreen:

Pervs_INC said:
Lol this is funny.
"i haven't had this much fun since i discovered the shocker"...lol best show ever.

sans glove. since those last pics were weird, lol.

Attachments

• imgCAD7NVVB.jpg
    imgCAD7NVVB.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 317
  • imgCAPRI80V.jpg
    imgCAPRI80V.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 316
  • imgCAR0QSO1.jpg
    imgCAR0QSO1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 316
Status
Not open for further replies.