AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS MODEL??? THNX!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
PLEASE HALP!

I masturbated furiously to this vision of lovelyness and took several screencaps, which I then cropped all the stuff out of so I could just see her glorious gaping pussy! NOW I CANT FIND HER

PLEASE HELP
do your recognize this pussy?

(a lighthearted little poke at all the 'help me find this model' posts we have been getting lately)

Attachments

• wow2.jpg
    wow2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 401
Priceless!!!

Miss_Lollipop said:
PLEASE HALP!

I masturbated furiously to this vision of lovelyness and took several screencaps, which I then cropped all the stuff out of so I could just see her glorious gaping pussy! NOW I CANT FIND HER

PLEASE HELP

Unlike the rest of the assholes here at AFC that like to jump someone's shit just for asking a simple question I'll help you out by actually answering your question.

The model you seek is named RaisaWetsX. Here is her MFC profile page. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RaisaWetsX

This model has been on my hidden models list for over a year now and I can still recognize her gaping pussy.

Now where is my fucking cookie?

Airwolfe said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
PLEASE HALP!

PLEASE HELP

Unlike the rest of the assholes here at AFC that like to jump someone's shit just for asking a simple question I'll help you out by actually answering your question.

The model you seek is named RaisaWetsX. Here is her MFC profile page. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RaisaWetsX

This model has been on my hidden models list for over a year now and I can still recognize her gaping pussy.

Now where is my fucking cookie?

DAMN DUDE YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!!!
Here is my cookie for you

Attachments

• upclose.jpg
    upclose.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 362
Miss_Lollipop said:
PLEASE HALP!

PLEASE HELP

(a lighthearted little poke at all the 'help me find this model' posts we have been getting lately)

SAD is knowing who it was without even reading the rest of the responses :oops:

nzhere said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
PLEASE HALP!

PLEASE HELP

SAD is knowing who it was without even reading the rest of the responses :oops:
Don't worry. We all did. You only have to be in her room once to have it ingrained on your mind for life. :lol:

Miss_Lollipop said:
takuy said:
That model does the coolest things to her cervix.

like what (now im curious?)

She gapes her vagina, pushes out her cervix, and then fingers her cervix.
I haven't watched her ages, so, I'm not sure if he's graduated to using a dildo in it yet.

takuy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
takuy said:

I haven't watched her ages, so, I'm not sure if he's graduated to using a dildo in it yet.

:pukeright: Thread lock please

Reactions: Nordling
takuy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
takuy said:

Whaaaa :eek:

Miss_Lollipop said:
holy crap I had a play partner once that INSISTED to me this was possible and I told him it wasnt.
Guess i was wrong

It's apparently possible. It's pretty scary to watch, too.
You could probably find a video of it, by searching her name on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.