AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

popular streamate models ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
hi

i have sites with streamate . i'm trying to get broad idea about the top 10-20 models that make $$ on SM to start sending my traffic to their profiles . looking for indie type with unique style/looks.

thanks

I'm none of those things but feel free to send traffic to me. :haha:

thanks AudriTwo :) , maybe i need to ask on other communities to make the list .

could you message the affiliate support if they have a list? because they would know more than models.

but you should really think about distributing traffic to more than just top models. like i said i get plenty traffic. sometimes i have so much i can't accept shows with people who want them.

I assume you are looking for models that will convert traffic into customers. But that's hard to base off of how popular a model is.

There's probably page 3 models that barely get any traffic but absolutely kill it when they do. They end up on page 3 because their computer can't handle the 780p hd or whatever. So they get less exposure but still manage to make money because they are great. They probably don't make nearly as much as the top twenty but may actually have a higher conversion rate. Its really hard to say with the way SM works for placement.

Plus because there's no leaderboard except during contests (which many models sit out)it's hard to see who's doing better based off of placement. During the day today I spent most of my shift placed within the top 20 models online at that time but during contests if I choose to work them I'm only placing top 200.

I've also seen girls go from top row to row 6 when other higher ranked models come online.

What I'm trying to say is unless a model shows up and is like "I MAKE FUCKING BANK." It's really hard to say.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yeh this idea follows OPPOSITE of SM logic in all situations except gold shows. There are models on SM that NEVER have a moment of free chat because their demand is so incredibly high they never leave que. Remember SM is private based so a busy model builds a que of people waiting for the member before to finish with the model. There are primary gold show models but they do not make up the majority in the slightest.

hi

i have sites with streamate . i'm trying to get broad idea about the top 10-20 models that make $$ on SM to start sending my traffic to their profiles . looking for indie type with unique style/looks.

thanks

Why not send that traffic to us lesser known models? :) The top 10-20 models are making great money, I'm sure. Less popular models need love (and have rent and bills) too. Lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.