AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Tumblr?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2016
Hi Guys,

Me again! (I'm sorry i just have so many questions)
I am just hoping someone can shed some light on tumblr for me?
I don't quite understand it, and what I am hoping to do is write some sexy real life stories and experiences on there, and place a password on it and use it as a prize in games for my memebers in my room who might be interested in reading about my shenanigans.

I asked a friend of mine be she confused the shit out of me and said that once you give the password out other people can then repost your stories and you can't edit it anymore? Basically that i wouldn't be able to add more to the blog? Does anyone know an alternative if this is the case, does anyone else offer this sort of thing to their tippers? HAAAALP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hi Guys,

Me again! (I'm sorry i just have so many questions)
I am just hoping someone can shed some light on tumblr for me?
I don't quite understand it, and what I am hoping to do is write some sexy real life stories and experiences on there, and place a password on it and use it as a prize in games for my memebers in my room who might be interested in reading about my shenanigans.

I asked a friend of mine be she confused the shit out of me and said that once you give the password out other people can then repost your stories and you can't edit it anymore? Basically that i wouldn't be able to add more to the blog? Does anyone know an alternative if this is the case, does anyone else offer this sort of thing to their tippers? HAAAALP.

If you have yours password protected they won't be able to reblog you. You can edit any post at any time too. I use a private Tumblr. It's very easy to use, and aside from adding members for them to see what you've put, it's the same as a Tumblr with no password.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bella__x
If you have yours password protected they won't be able to reblog you. You can edit any post at any time too. I use a private Tumblr. It's very easy to use, and aside from adding members for them to see what you've put, it's the same as a Tumblr with no password.

thank you SO much! was getting a major bum steer from my friend then.
how exciting, now i just need to learn to navigate tumblr and i'll be well on my way to sexy blogging in no time!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.