AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punkerbarbie, I need your help! I've been targeted! (And a warning to other cammers on here)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightfishcanada

Cam Model
Aug 8, 2016
New York, USA
Twitter Username
@lightfishcanada
Chaturbate Username
lightfishcanada
Hey! So I'm a pretty well known male cam model on Chaturbate (52k followers) and I haven't cammed for about a month or so, but recently I got a message from a rando who said they were an old fan and needed help. Long story short, I was tricked into logging in under another name and it said the name was banned, the person stopped responding, and I was banned on my regular name too! I suspect it was somebody had a personal grudge against me and wanted to get me banned so they linked my name through my IP address to a banned account. I know it wasn't anything else, because, again, I hadn't been on cam in over a month and hadn't touched my tokens in even longer! What do I do!?

A note to everyone here: If somebody tries to contact you off-site, don't trust them without vetting them super-well. People are not what they seem and when you're at all a public figure, anyone could be out to ruin you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.