AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question About MFC’s Contract and Rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys!

I am interested in camming and selling clips as a part-time kind of job, and recently signed up with MyFreeCams. Although I’m excited, I am a very careful person and take contracts seriously. I want to make sure that I completely understand everything.

If any of you can help me understand these two rules better, I’d really appreciate it! ❤️

CF25DA00-3920-49A8-8EF8-70D06FAF143C.jpeg

7F6E8452-E947-4557-8325-8B119A5DED1D.jpeg

1) Does MFC’s “advertising and spam” rule include promoting on Twitter and using other hashtags like #Chaturbate , #Streamate, etc? And can I have my own personal website and advertise it on Twitter?

2) Does the “receiving payment outside MyFreeCams” rule include receiving money from both other camsites (Streamate, Chaturbate) and video clip selling sites (like ManyVids, iWantClips, etc)?

Thank you, loves!! Hope all of you are having a great day.

Twitter is encouraged. You can what you want on your twitter. You cant advertise chaturbate or streamate on mfc. Receiving payment outside mfc means things like meeting on mfc and on mfc agreeing to take paypal or amazon gift cards for skype shows or videos.

Have a good read of all the newbie topics, but never forget, anyone offering you paypal is trying to scam you, they may pretend to be innocent and maybe 1% are but never fall for that bs. Dont bite the hand that feeds you, mfc brings you the traffic, only accept payment in tokens :)

You cannot promote for other site stuff on MFC. Like if there was a contest on one site, you can't jump on MFC trying to get people to vote or buy your shit elsewhere.

Also remember the people who claim to be MFC admin or an employee aren't. They are just trying to manipulate you into doing free shows. And ignore everyone who tries to "help." Most of the time it's them trying to groom you into free stuff or control your show.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.