AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question For Large Breasted Women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cruise-ship-survivor-branded-apos-203000936.html

The above link is about a woman that "supposedly" fell off a cruise ship then spent 10 hours at sea. The article doesn't mention if she had the aid of any sort of flotation device. However, I noticed she had rather large breasts, imagine that... but was fairly slim otherwise. I think she said her years of yoga helped her survive.

Not sure if I could survive 10 hours at sea without the aid of some sort of flotation. I know how to use my pants, shirt... as flotation devices, but she mentioned none of that and wore only shorts and a T-shirt.

So... just wondering if large natural breasts can really help a woman stay afloat/tread water for long periods of time like 10 hours at sea?

Before my reduction, I was a US 38K. The damn things were a built in life jacket. I discovered this when I was at a lake with some friends and I didn't need to tread water while we were just hanging out in a deep area. They would just float up on top of the water, and trying to make myself sink at all was actually quite a struggle. The way they sat on the water would keep my nose and mouth out of the water if I were asleep or unconscious. I'm a little smaller-boobed now, only a 38H, so I don't know about now, but back then, I could absolutely have survived falling off a boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.