AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raceplay - allowed or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
So I have looked through the TOS of the sites that I am on, but cant seem to find a definite answer.

I keep getting requests for raceplay, some simple "say you want this big N dick" and others more complex supremacy stuff. I dont know if I am allowed to go ahead or not?

I asked in the Stripchat thread directly and also contacted Streamate support, but I would love to hear other peoples experiences and views on this.

TOS on most sites bans hate speech and abusive language, but if thats what the client is asking for, is it still ban worthy?

I had a run in with my own boundaries this week and out of desperation I bended over. Praying no blackmail comes my way.

Nothing incesty like tho or race.

I am not a model, so my reply should be read in that context, but I really wouldn't go there. Is it really worth getting banned, or even earning the reputation of being the model that will go there? I guess it depends on how much it is worth to you. I know it wouldn't impress me if I came into your room and read it. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
I can only speak for Chaturbate and say it is definitely a bannable offense there. On both sides.

It is an interesting one - where is the line? Are we not allowed to go along with the BBC thing either? Is talking about a black cock offensive / classed as raceplay?

I do femdom, so I am very offensive most of the time with humiliation etc. Thats also offensive language - but I am fairly confident that is not at all ban worthy?

It is an interesting one - where is the line? Are we not allowed to go along with the BBC thing either? Is talking about a black cock offensive / classed as raceplay?

I do femdom, so I am very offensive most of the time with humiliation etc. Thats also offensive language - but I am fairly confident that is not at all ban worthy?
Sites tos, as I see, allow humiliation of all sorts as long no race is on it. If you are uplifting someone's self steem in that contest, I take no one would feel offended enough to report you. Obvious reasons.

Sites won't protect us if we are reported and indeed get caugh breaking rules. Does not really matter whose was the bright idea. It's a huge risk.

Reactions: MarieElise
I think there were some models in the past that did race play, and later regretted it because it was posted elsewhere online, and lots of people bashed them for doing it.

I personally stay away from anything race or religion related.

I would try to stay away from the main discrimination protections. Race, gender, age, religion, etc.

I am not a model, so my reply should be read in that context, but I really wouldn't go there. Is it really worth getting banned, or even earning the reputation of being the model that will go there? I guess it depends on how much it is worth to you. I know it wouldn't impress me if I came into your room and read it. Just my two cents.
Tbh on SM most members talk on invisible and that stuff happens behind a paywall in excl shows, so saying you would not frequent a room where that is happening sounds a bit silly. I agree with you, but of it were happening you'd actually, likely have no idea. The mods on discord have said BBC worship is OK, but race play is not tolerated and is definitely disciplinary worthy on SM. So the line is you can reference BBC or have a BBC or brown dildo, but you cannot do racial or ethnic humiliation/ degradation etc. However if you have clients of color, and they want you to use a dark dildo that is fine.

That then puts you at risk of doing shows w liars and LARPers, but you can get around that by only using a dark dildo in C2C shows. However that's another sensitive line.

This is current as of a few months ago. Things do change frequently and quickly there, as far as compliance and rules go. So I would write support, or join the discord and ask the streamate mods on there, for the most recent clarification on anything to do w SM rules. Especially on such a serious and current issue.

Last edited:
Thank you all for replying. I shall decline all requests referencing race or color.

For the record I would like to state that I personally am a huge believer in equal rights, no supremacy or subordenacy should be placed on anyone based on their skin color, gender, religion, ethnicity or any other differentiating factor. We are all humans should consider each other equals and always treat one another with utmost respect.

However, in cam land - I fulfill fantasies.... but from hereon-in the raceplay shall stay declined.

I had a user who would always ask me for raceplay and try to convince me it's alright because he's black. One pvt show and activated c2c. Pasty ass white boy. Ever since that I wont even use a realistic skin color toy anymore unless they activate c2c. I cannot trust someone asking for bbc toy is some sort of secret racist.

I do not care what consenting adults do in private sexually. Im not going to financially benefit from raceplay.

Honestly I’m surprised you are even asking this.

Ethics and integrity play way more than money. Surely you realise even saying those words can land you into huge trouble.

Also, even if you went blindly into this, there is a massive risk of being blackmailed. Chances of the show being recorded, edited with you spouting racist content can go viral and totally destroy you and your family.

An innocent mistake can have severe consequences. Please don’t be so trustworthy and naive

Ethics and integrity play way more than money. Surely you realise even saying those words can land you into huge trouble.

Also, even if you went blindly into this, there is a massive risk of being blackmailed. Chances of the show being recorded, edited with you spouting racist content can go viral and totally destroy you and your family.

An innocent mistake can have severe consequences. Please don’t be so trustworthy and naive
Thanks for your concern, Dad.

Honestly, when it comes to race play, the line is so blurred out it’s impossible. TOS don’t exactly say what’s allowed and what’s not. I think it comes down to making your own judgement call.

I get your point. And I am sure, you read my previous replies too so you know where the real me stands on this. And to be fair.... With all of the shows that I have done, even if I consider myself a fairly prudish model, I think me spouting racist content would definitely not be the worst thing to have going viral. It is the risk we all take once we log on...

Status
Not open for further replies.