AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timewasters.

I wish I could scoop you up for a hike and a blunt!!
My fucking favorite. I always get hella blazed right before exercise. Next thing I know I've done double what I was planning and all the muscles are swollen and sexy, haha. Jealous! Light up an extra doobie and sweat it out for me! I'll be chopping other grass today.

YbU2P8W.jpg

Happy 4/20 yall. I'll vape enough for all of us.
I'll do one better. Right after mowing the lawn I went to Lowe's, where ALL THE EMPLOYEES were stoned as fuck and they were running appropriately themed sales, and bought flowers and various grasses for the yard. Lol. Cutting grass and buying grass, but no smokes for me today. Next year!

My oral fixation and Amazon Prime. So Amazon Prime is pretty damned wonderful most of the time, 2 day shipping, 1 day shipping, hell if they had a five minute club, I'd be involved and it'd probably be the only 5 minute club I'd ever be proud of being a member.

So, I love Icebreaker Duo mints, the strawberry ones, I vape a lot so without them sometimes my mouth gets super dry. I subscribe to them on Amazon, but sometimes run short, so I bought one of those Dash buttons, like the emergency order button. I hit that button and bam, mints on the way!!! Right? Least that's how it should be. I ordered them two days ago, then checked and they're scheduled to be delivered on May 1st, May Mutherfuckin' First. That's like 12 days.

If I hit that fuckin' button, you'd better treat it like my house is on Goddamned fire and the only thing that'll put it out is fucking mints!!!! Ok, 1st world problems and all, I'm done, thank you for your time.

The way some folks seem to take issue with (or even frown upon) mothers who work outside the home. And yes, you will have to patiently give us a moment to check our planners before you try scheduling us for last-minute shit without asking us if that date/time is okay with us. Give us options...not tell us "We have scheduled you for ____ on ____." I liked how the elementary schools used to at least give parents a chance to choose/sign up for a time for parent/teacher conferences.

There was actually an old episode of The New Adventures of Old Christine (Julia Louis-Dreyfuss and Wanda Sykes) where the rich, stuck-up "Mean Moms" ridiculed Christine because she was a divorced mother who worked. The "Mean Moms" volunteered for every school event, and expected Christine to do the same. And the "Mean Moms" used their husbands' money to get luxurious things for themselves, and bashed Christine when she rushed her son to school while wearing sweatpants.

Whoever made this gluten free bread I have. It tastes like sand. It has texture of lumpy sand. If I wanted sand I'd drive to Galveston and just shovel it in my face, but no I wanted bread.

Being allergic to cats. I wasn't as a kid, but as an adult, they make me sneezy, itchy, and rash-y. Compound that with being a crazy cat lady who won't give up her cats. The creatures that bring me the greatest joy also make me slightly miserable. Time to figure out which allergy pills work best for me.

Being allergic to cats. I wasn't as a kid, but as an adult, they make me sneezy, itchy, and rash-y. Compound that with being a crazy cat lady who won't give up her cats. The creatures that bring me the greatest joy also make me slightly miserable. Time to figure out which allergy pills work best for me.

Oh god I feel this so much right now. Lately it's been like I'm allergic to every thing including my cat who is so used to snuggles. It kills me keeping him out of the bedroom and not kissing his sweet kitty face all over :( I've tried zyrtec and it made me loopy all day

The best allergy relief I've gotten was recommended by my doctor - one zyrtec and one claritin a day. Costco sells cheap generic versions - under $30 will get you a years worth.

The best allergy relief I've gotten was recommended by my doctor - one zyrtec and one claritin a day. Costco sells cheap generic versions - under $30 will get you a years worth.

Thank you, I will try those!

Whoa! Are you sure you didn't mean to say "a month's worth?" :p My son and I take Zyrtec once a day...year-round (the generic kind from Dollar Tree that comes in that green box...14 tablets per box).

Whoa! Are you sure you didn't mean to say "a month's worth?" :p My son and I take Zyrtec once a day...year-round (the generic kind from Dollar Tree that comes in that green box...14 tablets per box).
nope, he meant a years worth. I get the year supply of zyrtec at costco since I'm deadly allergic to cedar. It's a real lifesaver. I think the zyrtec only costs around 20 bucks?

^That is awesome. I don't have a Costco local to me (by walking distance or even a short bus ride), but maybe next time my grandparents plan to visit from PA, I can see if my grandmom can pick some up, and I'll give her the money. It'd be great to have that as one less thing I'd have to worry about for a while.

After 40+ years I've recently gotten allergies as well. I find that the generic version of flonase helps my runny nose tremendously, you can get a 5 pack on Amazon for 24$.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
^That is awesome. I don't have a Costco local to me (by walking distance or even a short bus ride), but maybe next time my grandparents plan to visit from PA, I can see if my grandmom can pick some up, and I'll give her the money. It'd be great to have that as one less thing I'd have to worry about for a while.

If you can get your grandparents membership ID, you could order it online. The site also says something about non-members paying a little more to register, so you might be able to buy from them online without the ID number, I haven't checked that.

[edit]
I just checked and Amazon has the Costco version for $17. It has another one for just a bit over $15.

Found this online at Sam's Club too. WOW!

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/mm-cetirizine-400ct/prod17030287.ip?xid=plp:product:1:5

Hopefully, the mailmen here can stop screwing up people's mail, so I can be comfortable with going the Amazon route once I get my new debit card in the mail (Had to close my other card yesterday after discovering a charge for $55.85 that I did not authorize. Now I gotta wait 7-10 business days for my new card to arrive.).

Thank you for all the replies.

Reactions: snowwolf87
People who back into parking spaces. I have NO idea why this irritates me but it just does. :inpain:

I totally understand it's annoying sometimes, especially if they're not proficient in doing so. I do it solely for safety reasons because my pov is a long pickup truck with a cap on the bed limiting visibility. If I didn't back in, I would have to back out of the parking space blindly and "hope" there is no traffic. Not sure why cars do it, but it if you're not holding anyone up by backing in, it is a good idea so that when you pull out you have much better visibility all around.

Hope that helps your anxiety a little understanding why people sometimes do it.

Paying a 99 dollar deductible to replace phone that dies after a year and half to have it replaced with the same effing 3 year old model....

I totally understand it's annoying sometimes, especially if they're not proficient in doing so. I do it solely for safety reasons because my pov is a long pickup truck with a cap on the bed limiting visibility. If I didn't back in, I would have to back out of the parking space blindly and "hope" there is no traffic. Not sure why cars do it, but it if you're not holding anyone up by backing in, it is a good idea so that when you pull out you have much better visibility all around.

Hope that helps your anxiety a little understanding why people sometimes do it.

Yeah I think it's because most people who do I suck at it lmao. My boyfriend does it and does it well but it still just gets to me

Status
Not open for further replies.