AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Receiving a donation anonymously.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2011
Hello,
I am calling you, models, because I would need to receive a relatively large sum of money (~3000$), I want to know the best way to get this money, but stay the most anonymous possible, I thought maybe some models here know how to do?
64d3ffb0.gif

All advices are appreciated, Thank you!
61bee55a.gif

Um... Streammate, ImLive... We don't really get thousands of dollars for no reason, let alone easily. If you're looking to us for advice, I'd say follow our lead.

I've never said I got it for nothing, I just want to let the sender know the less about me... (adress, etc...).
552994d6.gif

Lacie said:
I have a hard time getting an anonymous 100 token tip, let alone fucking 3000 dollars.
0df9d6dd.gif

Non-sequential treasury bonds left in an airport locker, with the key stuck to a piece of gum underneath a park bench

Or list some worthless item on ebay for $3000 and have him buy it

Jupiter551 said:
Non-sequential treasury bonds left in an airport locker, with the key stuck to a piece of gum underneath a park bench

Or list some worthless item on ebay for $3000 and have him buy it

:thumbleft:

Indi said:
*confused* are you looking to raise the money or do you already have someone offering it?
Already have someone offering it, it's a donation.
Ella said:
Check with the Princes of Nigeria. They're really well versed in this type trade
1121701938.gif

Lydia said:
AlertPay.com
You can get a free account (Business Acct) and use a stage name. That's what I do.
I will try! Thank you! :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.