AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent thoughts on Boleyn Models? Rude support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate what you have said. I agree that Ms. Boleyn is awesome :) My issue is and was never with her. It was with a whomever responded to me via Skype support. Unfortunately, the first interaction was not with her but an employee of hera.

She reached out to me at *cough* (JK Amber!) Stripperweb ;) here is link https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/s...els-InstantPay-Thread/page78&highlight=Boleyn

Also, I want to let the ACF community that she reached out to me personally via email and let me know what I needed to do to cut ties with Boleyn. She was professional and kind in the email to me.

I'm really glad that you came back with this update, as this thread could've left many folks with a negative opinion about BM otherwise. I got the impression from some of the posts here that some people here are getting Katy Boleyn's daily pay service confused with Colin's (formerly known as "Princess Jenny") daily pay service. Hence the one "I've heard shitty things about that guy" comment. :p

I'm also glad to see Katy in this thread and able to speak for herself. :) Much respect to her, as always. And I'm glad that Katy and Blake were able to sort this out.

I got the impression from some of the posts here that some people here are getting Katy Boleyn's daily pay service confused with Colin's (formerly known as "Princess Jenny") daily pay service. Hence the one "I've heard shitty things about that guy" comment. :p

Literally no, the problems I've heard of and referenced specifically mentioned BM, not the other studio. Issues are far fewer, but to pretend that they don't exist would be dishonest. Every service has problems, because all services are run by people, who are by nature imperfect. Every site and studio has its pros and cons, and it's best to know all of them before going in.

Literally no, the problems I've heard of and referenced specifically mentioned BM, not the other studio. Issues are far fewer, but to pretend that they don't exist would be dishonest. Every service has problems, because all services are run by people, who are by nature imperfect. Every site and studio has its pros and cons, and it's best to know all of them before going in.

Okay, that's fine, and no one is asking you or anyone else to pretend that problems don't exist. I just wanted people to be aware that there are TWO different daily pay services now (that I know of, at least...could be more?).

- I can say that the "short" support issue is resolved. He is doing penance. We will never give "canned answers" though, and we will remain very anti-corporate.

- As for payment issues...we've never not paid anyone in a timely manner. Ever. I've gone to Walmart to wire cash to people in extreme circumstances just to make sure they get paid. We take every payment issue extremely seriously. We do err sometimes, but its resolved and corrected within 24 hours in nearly every case.

- We release models immediately without lockout. The caveat is that the site should allow it - and we file all proper emails and such immediately when asked. However, as a general rule, the difficulty of moving your account with us is the same as moving your account away from us. This is outside of our control. NO OTHER STUDIO that I am aware offers this. We do not want unhappy models and will hold nobody against their will. Some people like to stay with us just to hate on us...that's entirely their prerogative. Its a hard thing to admit you rely on or need the assistance or services we provide. We know who you are and love you anyways.

- We are also scrupulously honest with our models, even to our own detriment. We will tell you accurate information as of the time we know it when asked. Every aspect of our program is openly put on our site.

- The "no Paypal" issue...this will not change or go away. If you insist on not being legit in your cammodel career, we cannot work with you. Period.

- If we say we need something specific to process you...trust us that we do. We don't ask for weird random things for our own entertainment. We work with over 20 different websites, each having their own quirks to processing accounts. We ask for the info we need to get you up and running and earning (and paid) ASAP.

- If asked we can and do help with various "life issues" for our models. Sometimes this gets out of hand and we need to pick a point and say "no more, you need to work now." This can make people agitated. If you run a business, there are a handful of people that will hate you and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

- If there's any other issues please let us know about them. We're about to relaunch with some massive improvements and I'd like to get any old business resolved.

Last edited:
I don't know. I have very conflicted feelings here, because I do understand using BM takes a chunk of income, and on some sites it works out to being a larger proportion than others. I have been with BM for 2 or 3 years at the very least in my various career iterations, and it is a lot like any other small business... There are hiccups and sometimes lapses in CS quality.

I will say, even though I have been pretty clip/femdom-centric for a long time, I always get paid on time (according to cutoffs/timezone stuff), even though my amounts are probably piddly compared to full-time cam models. Shit could be handled better, yeah. I get that. Is it ok? Not really, but I guess it's a matter of perspective. For me, the knowledge that I WILL get paid, and that if I got hit with an emergency and wiped out all my savings and suddenly couldn't eat, I could pull an all-nighter on SM and get my ass saved is worth it. I am aware of the MFC suspension brought up earlier (not related to PayPal) and don't think it was appropriate, but I also understand protecting one's business. I had to think about that instance for a while, I don't agree with it as it was presented but it's not my circus or my monkeys.

It's kind of a fine line, but it ultimately comes down to models' decisions and priorities. I have worked for small businesses and may have a higher tolerance than others. Bottom line is, they haven't screwed me at any point over several years and many payouts. If you can tolerate small business bumps and occasionally less-than-professional communications, the service has been extremely reliable and may be worth looking into. If not, perhaps you'd be best served saving your percentage and budgeting for weekly/ bi-weekly payouts. Camming isn't my bread and butter so YMMV.

Last edited:
I like how the explanation in this thread is also rude. The second someone is unprofessional with me I am done which is why I quit Boleyn a long time ago.

Just remember that you are paying this studio for a service and they should treat you as such.

It does sound like a lot of ladies have had good experiences but many have experienced the poor customer service and outright snarkiness. You never know when something will come up or there is a mistake. Is that who you want to be talking to? I would rather talk to SM support any day and we all know how that is.

There was an explanation on this particular exchange but no apology. No other customer service company could get away with that.

Unless you NEED it, please quit giving assholes your hard earned money.

- I can say that the "short" support issue is resolved. He is doing penance. We will never give "canned answers" though, and we will remain very anti-corporate.
@Katy Boleyn Let's be real. The "short" messages were not that. They were rude messages from support and I was polite so it's not like I was disrespectful. Plain and simple. Penance isn't really my concern. I think some people just are not cut out for customer service/support. I have worked in customer service and IT support. It is stressful!

It sounds like you are doing a lot for your models that shouldn't be a studio's issue like their personal problems. Please just be careful. I say this with compassion and speaking from personal experiences that I struggle with being a constant caretaker and rescuing people. I had to learn to be selfish in a healthy way. You have a really big heart.

I really and truly have no ill will. First impressions matter. That's all.

Yeah, no apology but time enough for defending your husband. I'm sorry but this isn't the first issue people have had with him so maybe customer service isn't his forte. If he can't handle being busy and multitasking things at once, then maybe it's best he moves to another avenue or finds work elsewhere. There is zero excuse for talking to someone that way. There is zero excuse for him not apologizing once he realized what he did. There's no excuse for you not doing so after he told you. We haven't seen the words "i'm sorry" even now. All I see is someone posted publicly about it and only then did you respond on both forums to excuse it away. It was to defend it. There is no defense to it in reality. These women are why you have a business to begin with. Any negative feelings and judging is rightfully placed here. None of us are above forgiveness and understand the hiccups, but in order for that to happen changes and actual apologies would need to be made. That's obviously not going to happen so..... yeah.

These women are why you have a business to begin with.
This is the biggest thing to me. A business is mutually beneficial. Being a business that's willing to bend over backwards to help your clients is genuinely awesome, but you're still a business. Models are PAYING for this service, it's not a favour, it's not charity.

Boleyn was super patient with me when I had a million questions (probably about a year ago?), and I think the service is great. But models, always remember that you are paying for a studio's service, and if they want you to be professional, they should be too.

She doesn't need to apologize since she's not her husband. Why would anyone accept a 3rd party apology anyways? It's not necessary for their business model that you like her husband. It's their service that people are signing up for and if they're doing their jobs right most models probably never need to talk to either of them.

She explained the situation and OP also explained she has made a mistake herself. There's no high ground as far as what I've read in this thread where anyone has to humble themselves further.

As far as we know this is their business. They are responsible for everything that happens under it. Including the husbands behavior when he is acting as the customer service. When someone messes up, you apologize. I don't have to like him, I didn't ask to, but people have every right to demand respect and professionalism.

OP made a mistake but that is no excuse to be talked to that way. If you can not act like a mature adult then you don't need to be customer service. Not everyone is cut out to work with people or multitask, that's okay to admit. Everyone has their own talents. As mentioned this isn't the first instance even. OP asked a question and was met with some shifty responses, yes, Boleyn should be as humble as to have apologized.

@SMuser69 If it's her business and her husband is representing that business, she should be apologizing as a business owner on behalf of her employee being rude. If a barista at Starbucks were rude to you, would you expect the manager to say "well I'm not that barista so why should I apologize?". It's just business. Part of managing a business is apologizing for other people's fuckups, lol. Or choosing not to, but theres a reason most successful businesses choose to apologize for being unnecessarily rude instead of standing by it.

@SMuser69 If it's her business and her husband is representing that business, she should be apologizing as a business owner on behalf of her employee being rude. If a barista at Starbucks were rude to you, would you expect the manager to say "well I'm not that barista so why should I apologize?". It's just business. Part of managing a business is apologizing for other people's fuckups, lol. Or choosing not to, but theres a reason most successful businesses choose to apologize for being unnecessarily rude instead of standing by it.

Mistakes where made by both parties. The business owner says they will be corrected. To me that was enough.

The problem with someone that apologizes too much is it diminishes the meaning over time.

If I hit someone with my car I apologize. If someone gets upset because of HOW I drive, I might listen to what they say and maybe I'll improve but I'm not wrong either.

If this thread was a response for not being paid on time from them or randomly dropping services without explanation I would agree but we're talking about not filling out the signup sheet correctly and you all sound like you want her husband's head.

For someone who has worked in customer service, we were told by many companies to always apologize when a customer has felt wronged or upset. Sometimes all it takes for a customer to feel satisfied and to mend hard feelings, is a simply apology.

This is business, they have a reputation to maintain. If they are seen to be unapologetic due to their rude behavior, it's not a good look.

It's called good PR.

For someone who has worked in customer service, we were told by many companies to always apologize when a customer has felt wronged or upset. Sometimes all it takes for a customer to feel satisfied and to mend hard feelings, is a simply apology.

This is business, they have a reputation to maintain. If they are seen to be unapologetic due to their rude behavior, it's not a good look.

Comcast is full of apologies and has anyone been satisfied or felt they are a better business for it yet?

Reactions: caramia
Comcast is full of apologies and has anyone been satisfied or felt they are a better business for it yet?

I called the USPS a couple months ago to report mishandling and damages to a package I received. My mail carrier shoved a 10 x 15 envelope in my mailbox and crushed the item inside. They apologized and told me they will make sure they report it. I also got a call from the PM two days alter who apologized and let me know he scheduled a seminar on handling packages when delivering. Apologized again, and thanked me for bringing it to their attention. I was very satisfied after that phone call.

My mail carrier has yet to shove any big envelopes or big packages in my mailbox again. It used to be a common occurrence until then.

A bunch of models, who either currently or potentially could use the service, say an apology would be appreciated. Some rando says otherwise.

Katy is clearly a smart business woman for aligning her actions with what her current and potential customers want.

Also if you think apologizing is calling for someone's head, you don't understand customer service. Smoothing things over is a good and standard practice in customer service because it works. The OP specifically said she didn't care about penance. People just want acknowledgment that the dudes shitty attitude was an anomaly and not the norm for a business they're about to pay money to. An apology says "he was wrong and we're sorry". It's pretty simple stuff.

A bunch of models, who either currently or potentially could use the service, say an apology would be appreciated. Some rando says otherwise.

Katy is clearly a smart business woman for aligning her actions with what her current and potential customers want.

Also if you think apologizing is calling for someone's head, you don't understand customer service. Smoothing things over is a good and standard practice in customer service because it works. The OP specifically said she didn't care about penance. People just want acknowledgment that the dudes shitty attitude was an anomaly and not the norm for a business they're about to pay money to. An apology says "he was wrong and we're sorry". It's pretty simple stuff.

Love isn't special to a person that says they love EVERYONE.

If words are enough for you then who am I to argue. I'm sure they apologized the first time this situation happened (since people say this type of interaction with her husband isn't isolated). Maybe they apologized the second and other times this happened. The issue is if it was never fixed and continues to happen then the apologies become dismissive.

What I liked was how she said she was trying to make sure this didn't happen again. Actions means infinitely more to me than a word can.

Unlike you I actually have to write paychecks to customer service because I have a department of them. To me apologies are personal. Unless the person that made the mistake apologizes themselves it's worthless meaning. When I find out there been poor customer support I hope that person involved apologizes but as a company I will tell the offended person we will do better and take actions to do better. Client have been more responsive to this. I want my words to retain their weight so I don't apologize for things I know might happen over and over.

tl;dr: Your actions toward acknowledging a mistake and trying to correct them should mean more than overusing a word till it losses it's meaning.

So I have been dipping my toes in the water with Streammate. I would prefer daily pay which is how I heard about Boleyn Models. I already have a streammate account and wanted to restart with Boleyn. I did not hear anything so I contacted support to check on the status. Support via skype was extremely rude because I made a simple mistake. Now I am having second thoughts about using Streammate at all. Has anyone had a similar experience with Boleyn models?View attachment 70516
View attachment 70515
Someone needs to tell the bitch she's at her job, not her twitter account.

Oh for the love of Christ!
I left a career specifically training people on customer service in the face dissatisfaction for one of the nations largest telecom companies.
You apologize for the bad experience someone had, assure them you can help and THEN resolve the issue or explain the misunderstanding. Otherwise the customer won't want to hear anything you say and the end result is this thread. I don't want to hear excuses from a company who can't even take ownership. You may not think it's important dude who uses SM but it is and entire empires are built on that foundation. It is very very very basic common knowledge customer service, not some cooked up crazy expectation only us acf folk have.

Love isn't special to a person that says they love EVERYONE.

If words are enough for you then who am I to argue. I'm sure they apologized the first time this situation happened (since people say this type of interaction with her husband isn't isolated). Maybe they apologized the second and other times this happened. The issue is if it was never fixed and continues to happen then the apologies become dismissive.

What I liked was how she said she was trying to make sure this didn't happen again. Actions means infinitely more to me than a word can.

Unlike you I actually have to write paychecks to customer service because I have a department of them. To me apologies are personal. Unless the person that made the mistake apologizes themselves it's worthless meaning. When I find out there been poor customer support I hope that person involved apologizes but as a company I will tell the offended person we will do better and take actions to do better. Client have been more responsive to this. I want my words to retain their weight so I don't apologize for things I know might happen over and over.

tl;dr: Your actions toward acknowledging a mistake and trying to correct them should mean more than overusing a word till it losses it's meaning.
OMG THEY PROBABLY HAD TO SAY SORRY AGAIN- THE HORROR!

Ummmm, it's not a big deal to say you are sorry, again. Dude what is your beef? Just back the fuck off. You are making it into a bigger deal then it has to be. Just because you write paychecks to customer service, doesn't make you a customer service guru. They were rude to her, they should of been apologetic to her RUDE customer service.

It's not some great defeat to apologize. Honestly, I respect people more who apologize when they act wrong towards someone. Like I said, it's good PR. They have a thread where they weren't treating their models with curtsy. It doesn't look good when people search their name. It might actually turn models away from using their services. An apology will help mend those bridges. It takes accountability too.

I can also give you an example of another company that has apologized to me in the past due to a rude employee. They said they were very sorry about my poor experience, and gave me a free icecream coupon. Also assured me they will be reporting this to the district manager. They seemed to of let the rude employee go, so this was probably a common occurrence. I was then satisfied when they apologized, but they also were proactive too. So I was left EVEN MORE satisfied.

I hope BM will take what happened, and work on it to make sure they give their models the best interaction they can give. I'm also faithful that they will, cause I know for a fact they are good people.

I'm sure they apologized the first time this situation happened (since people say this type of interaction with her husband isn't isolated). Maybe they apologized the second and other times this happened. The issue is if it was never fixed and continues to happen then the apologies become dismissive.

The problem with that is that every apology is the first one that customer receives. You're assuming they're apologizing to the same customers over and over.

I was in charge of customer service areas years ago and the process I remember for our mistake was listen, evaluate, apologize, explain/negotiate a solution.

For all that we have wronged, please accept our sincerest apologies.

We're never ones to accept platitudes for anything - we generally are for corrective action. The issues have been corrected where they could be, and we've done a thorough review of every interaction talked about here.

Again, I'm sorry.
@Katy Boleyn I'm impressed you walked right into the lion's den so to speak on this forum lol I hope you stay on ACF :)

If ANYONE spoke to me like that... be it a shop, colleague, boss, friend I would immediately cut all affiliation. Especially if it was someone who is going to be responsible for handling large portions of my cash.

How a customer care agent deals with your query should be a direct indicator of how your relationship with them will be when you're using their service.

It's also extremely bad business when someone has not fully subscribed to a service as it's technically sales... and if a salesperson speaks to you like that they either don't want your business, or they're extremely unintelligent! Neither of those are traits of someone that I'd be willing to do any business with. Get out while you can - you deserve more than having to interact with people like that in your daily life.

Also, the response from Katy is quite unprofessional... I think to say her husband is doing penance and that they're sincerely sorry is a crap reply! She should at least be offering to guide you through the process of signing up and asking if there are any further unresolved issues.

If ANYONE spoke to me like that... be it a shop, colleague, boss, friend I would immediately cut all affiliation. Especially if it was someone who is going to be responsible for handling large portions of my cash.

How a customer care agent deals with your query should be a direct indicator of how your relationship with them will be when you're using their service.

It's also extremely bad business when someone has not fully subscribed to a service as it's technically sales... and if a salesperson speaks to you like that they either don't want your business, or they're extremely unintelligent! Neither of those are traits of someone that I'd be willing to do any business with. Get out while you can - you deserve more than having to interact with people like that in your daily life.

Also, the response from Katy is quite unprofessional... I think to say her husband is doing penance and that they're sincerely sorry is a crap reply! She should at least be offering to guide you through the process of signing up and asking if there are any further unresolved issues.
Katy and I have already reached an agreement. I am not signing with Boleyn and Katy gave me directions how to cut ties. This matter has been resolved for me. She emailed me personally and was very amicable.

I called the USPS a couple months ago to report mishandling and damages to a package I received. My mail carrier shoved a 10 x 15 envelope in my mailbox and crushed the item inside. They apologized and told me they will make sure they report it. I also got a call from the PM two days alter who apologized and let me know he scheduled a seminar on handling packages when delivering. Apologized again, and thanked me for bringing it to their attention. I was very satisfied after that phone call.

My mail carrier has yet to shove any big envelopes or big packages in my mailbox again. It used to be a common occurrence until then.

They apologized because they actually broke something. I'm not against apologizing for actual fuck ups. The OP's complaint wasn't that she didn't get support, her issued was resolved. Her problem with his "tone". If the husband had gotten upset and refused to help her all together that would be a much different situation that what was given. Other than "tone" HOW DID THE HUSBAND HURT THE OP?

If someone doesn't hold the door open for me and they say, "Oops I didn't see you there" it's a mistake and I don't need an apology. If in the same situation I was actually hurt by the closing door, then yes an apology would be in order. Apologies are when your actions have negatively impacted a person. If you give them for anything they become insincere and I don't want my words diminished.

They apologized because they actually broke something. I'm not against apologizing for actual fuck ups. The OP's complaint wasn't that she didn't get support, her issued was resolved. Her problem with his "tone". If the husband had gotten upset and refused to help her all together that would be a much different situation that what was given. Other than "tone" HOW DID THE HUSBAND HURT THE OP?

@SMuser69 If someone doesn't hold the door open for me and they say, "Oops I didn't see you there" it's a mistake and I don't need an apology. If in the same situation I was actually hurt by the closing door, then yes an apology would be in order. Apologies are when your actions have negatively impacted a person. If you give them for anything they become insincere and I don't want my words diminished.
Being a sexworker opens up a lot of channels. Both good and bad. I endure a lot of verbal abuse from "greys" and trolls. It wears on me. Yes, it is part of the job so I take a straw and suck it the fuck up (so to speak). I absolutely refuse to be treated poorly by someone I am paying. Would you let a camgirl you tip berate you? Yeah, didn't think so. Go sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.