AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent thoughts on Boleyn Models? Rude support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They apologized because they actually broke something. I'm not against apologizing for actual fuck ups. The OP's complaint wasn't that she didn't get support, her issued was resolved. Her problem with his "tone". If the husband had gotten upset and refused to help her all together that would be a much different situation that what was given. Other than "tone" HOW DID THE HUSBAND HURT THE OP?

If someone doesn't hold the door open for me and they say, "Oops I didn't see you there" it's a mistake and I don't need an apology. If in the same situation I was actually hurt by the closing door, then yes an apology would be in order. Apologies are when your actions have negatively impacted a person. If you give them for anything they become insincere and I don't want my words diminished.

"Apologies are when your actions have negatively impacted a person."
"HOW DID THE HUSBAND HURT THE OP?"
He was rude and unprofessional. That negatively affected her mood and discouraged her from making business with Boleyn Models. Why are you being so... passionate about this?

If you were ordering a coffee, and the barista didn't mess up your drink but was rude to you - do you think you deserve an apology or not?
Tip: it's what can get you fired. Why's that?

Last edited:
This is the husband, BTW. I don't find the whole going off on my wife/business partner or other catty bullshit here over this amusing. She is literally the kindest person I've ever met, as well as hard-working and competent. She's never done wrong by ANYONE...ever, so far as I know.

You want to talk business. Lets take your barrista parallel.

Customer walks into your coffee bar, with a big long line going out the door. This customer gets to the front of the line and orders her mocha latte and gets out her checkbook to write a personal check. The catch? There's giant flashing sign over the bar that says NO CHECKS. She saw the sign, didn't think it applied to her, and thought it would be ok anyways because you're desperate for her business. Except you're not desperate, you're busy that day. On a normal day you'd take the time to explain to her why you can't take her damned check and to get out some cash...but today you got 12 orders up and a line behind her getting agitated. You have other people in line waiting to pay - without wanting to write a check. Gruffly you let her know she needs to go place her order again. If she chooses to be insulted, she can take her business elsewhere.

If we then resolve it quietly with the nicer co-owner, but she really needs her 15 minutes of attention and wants to post it everywhere until a bunch of raving jackals listen to her, so be it. No dear, we don't want to be your friend and hang out so more of your besties here can tell her what a bitch she is.

As the business owner, if I don't like your haircut, I don't need to deal with you. You're not dealing with customer support when you talk to us. You're dealing DIRECTLY with the people that can fix your stuff, can make decisions, and know what they're talking about. All of our employees are fully empowered to make and control their own areas of expertise. This is how we do things. I'm not "nice", I am fair. Our integrity is absolute.

You work hard, play by the rules, and want to work with us, we will help you succeed. If you're having trouble making money camming, we will tell you honestly what the problem is...even if its you (and we will be very specific as to what). It does nobody any good to lie to models so they keep doing the same things that aren't making them money. The corporate kiss-ass style is not us and never has been. If you want someone to suck up to you and treat you like a diva, feed your narcissism, while stabbing you in the back - go somewhere else.

As cammodels, how many "bad clients" have you ever let go because they didn't want to play by your rules? How much did you just LOOOVE it when a non-paying gray comes in your room and tells you how to run it? You build a multi-million dollar business out of spare student loans and then come tell us again how to run our show and about how we're doing it wrong.

We pay people every, freaking, day. We talk to people that are sometimes in desperate situations. It becomes personal. Its the only real way to run this particular niche. If we wanted to make better money but lose our morals and ethics, we'd just copy InternetModeling's business profile and be done with it.

She may have it in her to apologize. That's her way. That's why there's 2 of us. Somebody needs to be the hugger, and someone needs to hoist the black flag once in a while and go take some heads.

I'm sure all the experts here will have more to say on the matter, but we're personally done.

Holy fuck. You should go back to Katy again and tell her you fucked up something again. Time for more penance dearie. THIS is why I said she should move you to another area or you should work elsewhere. Customer service is not your forte. You have this job AND this business because of the hard work of the damn girls here you moron. THEY PAY YOU!! That's great you go above, and sometimes beyond, but you only can because THEY PAY YOU!! This is a service. One you may want to bear in mind isn't NECESSARY. You aren't actually needed. Since I'm not dependent on you and others can't say it I will: Go fuck yourself buddy.

Now who's going to go to SW and post this, because it should be? This is inexcusable.

This is the husband, BTW. I don't find the whole going off on my wife/business partner or other catty bullshit here over this amusing. She is literally the kindest person I've ever met, as well as hard-working and competent. She's never done wrong by ANYONE...ever, so far as I know.

Customer walks into your coffee bar, with a big long line going out the door. This customer gets to the front of the line and orders her mocha latte and gets out her checkbook to write a personal check. The catch? There's giant flashing sign over the bar that says NO CHECKS. She saw the sign, didn't think it applied to her, and thought it would be ok anyways because you're desperate for her business. Except you're not desperate, you're busy that day. On a normal day you'd take the time to explain to her why you can't take her damned check and to get out some cash...but today you got 12 orders up and a line behind her getting agitated. You have other people in line waiting to pay - without wanting to write a check. Gruffly you let her know she needs to go place her order again. If she chooses to be insulted, she can take her business elsewhere.

If we then resolve it quietly with the nicer co-owner, but she really needs her 15 minutes of attention and wants to post it everywhere until a bunch of raving jackals listen to her, so be it. No dear, we don't want to be your friend and hang out so more of your besties here can tell her what a bitch she is.

As the business owner, if I don't like your haircut, I don't need to deal with you. You're not dealing with customer support when you talk to us. You're dealing DIRECTLY with the people that can fix your stuff, can make decisions, and know what they're talking about. All of our employees are fully empowered to make and control their own areas of expertise. This is how we do things. I'm not "nice", I am fair. Our integrity is absolute.

You work hard, play by the rules, and want to work with us, we will help you succeed. If you're having trouble making money camming, we will tell you honestly what the problem is...even if its you (and we will be very specific as to what). It does nobody any good to lie to models so they keep doing the same things that aren't making them money. The corporate kiss-ass style is not us and never has been. If you want someone to suck up to you and treat you like a diva, feed your narcissism, while stabbing you in the back - go somewhere else.

As cammodels, how many "bad clients" have you ever let go because they didn't want to play by your rules? How much did you just LOOOVE it when a non-paying gray comes in your room and tells you how to run it? You build a multi-million dollar business out of spare student loans and then come tell us again how to run our show and about how we're doing it wrong.

We pay people every, freaking, day. We talk to people that are sometimes in desperate situations. It becomes personal. Its the only real way to run this particular niche. If we wanted to make better money but lose our morals and ethics, we'd just copy InternetModeling's business profile and be done with it.

She may have it in her to apologize. That's her way. That's why there's 2 of us. Somebody needs to be the hugger, and someone needs to hoist the black flag once in a while and go take some heads.

I'm sure all the experts here will have more to say on the matter, but we're personally done.
You just reiterated my point. Never once did I say it was her personally. The issue was your rudeness. It's squashed.

A lot of the camgirls on here helped me with tips, tricks, and what to avoid. This is to show other people that if they sign up with Boleyn they may get undeserved rudeness. If you had apologized yourself on Skype in the first place then this thread would not exist. Maybe you didn't read the entire thread.

I invited her to stay to have a presence. She can recruit people and give people direct information instead of playing telephone where there could be more misinformation which would delay signing up. Also, that way she can be there to put out your fires quicker because obviously you create a lot of fires. There are quite a few industry reps. Nothing is behind no one's back. It is in a public forum.

and someone needs to hoist the black flag once in a while and go take some heads.

We're talking about proper customer service, not a war zone.

I feel like you treating it like that is part of the problem.

Reactions: TajaEthereal
Wow. Good thing I don't need daily pay and am not forced to pay for this service.

I did work with BM for a while because a site didn't have a payment method I could work with. Katy was always nice and pleasant, took her time to go through my issues when I had them with the site.

But this.
Wow.
Rude to a potential customer first.
The situation kinda solved itself, no big damage.
But this here, you just killed your reputation with one post.
Good job.

I'm such a drama queen today for totally different reasons...I think each of us made a point.
Happy birthday!

You have a likeable face, and you ooze courtesy and congeniality. Could have put it on your profile, but I guess I felt like saying it in front of...
...a bunch of raving jackals
:wtf:

How this thread could of gone.

"We are sorry for your poor interaction. We will work on providing all our models the best support we can give. We promise to be more curtious and patient."

Learn from your mistakes.

You're cute.

KTQE3Dn.gif

This is so embarrassing and I will be interested to see if Katy stands behind this.

IMG_4462.GIF

Holy fuck. You should go back to Katy again and tell her you fucked up something again. Time for more penance dearie. THIS is why I said she should move you to another area or you should work elsewhere. Customer service is not your forte. You have this job AND this business because of the hard work of the damn girls here you moron. THEY PAY YOU!! That's great you go above, and sometimes beyond, but you only can because THEY PAY YOU!! This is a service. One you may want to bear in mind isn't NECESSARY. You aren't actually needed. Since I'm not dependent on you and others can't say it I will: Go fuck yourself buddy.

Now who's going to go to SW and post this, because it should be? This is inexcusable.

Ladies and gentlemen, Teagan for the win!

aaaand now this camgirl that was thinking of getting daily pay at some point through you all when I first started is now NEVER going to do so. The issue was squashed. Everyone pretty much was going to let this go, because the OP had her issue resolved, and we were only talking about a disappointment in the lack of an apology. and apparently arguing the merits of apologizing but idk not my circus not my monkey

Also, hi, someone who was a manager in a customer service field for over six years before coming to do this job and becoming a programmer. This is the exact opposite way to handle this situation. You are driving away potential clients by showing temper and shortness in a situation that didn't warrant it, where your wife had already appeased most here by apologizing. There was no need for this comment.

As the business owner, if I don't like your haircut, I don't need to deal with you. You're not dealing with customer support when you talk to us.

This right here... Dude. If a business was rudely refusing service to people because of their hair, and using "I'm the owner, I don't have to be nice" as an excuse, that business would not last long at all. Word of mouth would spread that the owner is an asswipe for essentially no reason, and people would take their business elsewhere. Most people expect the owner of a place to be polite. They may be politely backing up the cashier's suggestion to shove it up your ass, but by God, they politely tell you where to stick it.

upload_2017-5-21_21-31-10.png
I hope nobody googles that.

aaaand now this camgirl that was thinking of getting daily pay at some point through you all when I first started is now NEVER going to do so.
^ this. SAME. I was literally just coming around to the idea of joining in the future, but now? NOPE.

Remember when it was questioned if people were forming negative opinions or judgment about the company over nothing? Bhahaha. The fact that this isn't the first time he has acted like an ass it's pretty warranted.

aaaand now this camgirl that was thinking of getting daily pay at some point through you all when I first started is now NEVER going to do so. The issue was squashed. Everyone pretty much was going to let this go, because the OP had her issue resolved, and we were only talking about a disappointment in the lack of an apology. and apparently arguing the merits of apologizing but idk not my circus not my monkey

Also, hi, someone who was a manager in a customer service field for over six years before coming to do this job and becoming a programmer. This is the exact opposite way to handle this situation. You are driving away potential clients by showing temper and shortness in a situation that didn't warrant it, where your wife had already appeased most here by apologizing. There was no need for this comment.
@ExcellaExe I work for the studio Entice Live and broadcast on Imlive.com. Here is a link if you are interested in daily pay and working for a private based site: https://www.enticelive.com/?ref=m4671
I deal with Tracy at Entice Live and she is phenomenal. They offer daily pay via ACH for free. Also, the one time I was paid late I brought it up with Tracy who handled it in a FRIENDLY manner that same day and gave me an extra $20 just for the inconvenience.

Just joining this thread, reading the initial Skype conversation and thinking "This is the rudest,, most patronising customer support ever and is completely inexcusable" Then see the first few responses, I felt they didn't really address just how terrible and unnecessarily rude the messages were, but she seemed nice enough. Then just as it's getting to the end I came across that train wreck of a post. I am laughing, I cannot stop laughing. It's like, the stupidest, most ridiculous thing that you could have posted in this situation for making everything twenty times worse. I am impressed that it was managed, he managed to be rude, patronising, insulting, defensive and a dick all in one message.

I have worked in customer support and around other human beings for my whole adult life, and I have never been even a small fraction as rude. Not even working a weekend job in a nightclub. I have had giant queues, I have had people being incredibly rude, difficult and generally unpleasant. I have spent most of my working life swamped with work. Many of my jobs have consisted of speaking with people in pretty stressful situations, and part of being in customer service or any job where you need to communicate and not say, something in IT, is that you don't allow your stress to come into your conversation. You should never imply someone is stupid because they've pressed the wrong button or have misunderstood a form. Forms are difficult to navigate, many people struggle with them. Many models aren't even English so maybe need certain aspects clarified. As customer support this is your job. They aren't asking you for anything unreasonable, they are asking you to do what you are being paid to do. If you want to be working behind the scenes in the technical part then you should not be communicating with clients. If they are "at the back of the queue" then you should politely tell them that you have some other queries to address and will then be right with them, maybe giving them a rough time on how long it will take. Organisation is also a big part of customer service.

But whatever the situation, there is no excuse to be rude to anyone ever. Not in work, not outside work. Not ever. Why do you have the right to lay your own personal issues onto another person? Why should they be burdened by your stressful day? Why should their day be dampened by your negative attitude? Everyone has shit in their lives, everyone deals with stress, frustration and anger. What could you possibly gain from causing it to get worse. I agree with what everyone else is saying, this guy should not be working in the part of the company that handles customer support.

Something also to note, there is a stigma around camming which is a sensitive spot for many girls. Lots of people wouldn't take us seriously in the "outside world" as they have the image of the dumb, drugged up stripper who can't look after herself. And maybe this is Mr. Boleyn's experience. Maybe he deals with women who seem totally doped up day to day and now feels it's OK to treat all of us like we're scum of the earth (which is the impression I'm getting from him). But a lot of long term models are savvy business women. These are the women you want to work for your studio, and these are the women who are going to want to put a staplegun to your face and will never work for you when they get a sense that you don't respect the women who pay for your services.
You are walking on extremely thin ice as soon as you start patronising a cam model. I expect it from some people in the world, but I do not accept it from those working within the industry in administration and customer service roles. Maybe it's nothing to do with an inbuilt bias against sex workers, but I wouldn't be surprised if others come to this conclusion and feel particularly offended at the lack of respect.

And in my opinion I think it's especially disrespectful that you're shitting all over your wife's business. She clearly has a good reputation and is liked by many people, which seems to be largely due to her communicating with her workers respectfully. Don't undo all of her hard work because you can't accept talking is not your area. Trust is a big part of the camming industry, and you may feel secure that you've got lots of models signed up now, but modelling is not a long term career for most. Your studio needs a flow of new models to signing up and sticking around, the only way those models will know they can trust your studio is through word of mouth and reputation.

I'm pretty good with my finances so I don't mind the two week wait for pay, but I could have been potentially swayed as I only work sporadically at the moment and instant pay is cool, and I make a fair amount per shift so your cut would have been decent per transaction. But I would never associate myself with this studio after reading this thread. And if someone asked me about this studio (which isn't unlikely), I would repeat what I have seen here as this is my only impression of the studio. That's not a threat or anything, just an example of how easy it is for a reputation to start to become tarnished. It wouldn't be the first business to not reach its full potential because of a business partner/associate.

As someone who has recently registered with Boleyn, but has yet to link any of my cam or clip sites with them... I am now loathe to do so.

You may be a business owner, Mr. Boleyn, and you may offer a service I need on occasion, but I will be damned if I take my money to a business where the owner thinks they can be rude for no good reason.

I am also a business owner. I run two businesses, in fact. And when one of my clients deleted all the files they needed, do you think that I berated them for it? No. Because accidents happen! I apologized for the inconvenience (that they brought upon themselves) and asked them to give me a few minutes to re-upload the files they need. Start to finish, it took me 15 minutes to remedy the problem. If I can afford politeness before making it to the coffee pot, so can you.

The long and the short of this? Due to Mr. Boleyn's actions in this thread, I will never link any of my accounts with Boleyn Models. You've cost yourself a customer.

Katy, you seem nice and I regret that I won't be working with you, due to your business partner. My sincerest apologies.

I've been in senior management for many years. If I had an employee react like your hypothetical barista I would fire their hypothetical ass.

I don't care if there are people waiting, people understand that. They might not be happy but they understand it. Watching a barista treat another customer badly is going to lose me more business than making them wait another minute while he tells the person that they can't write a check. There may be a good reason why they don't know, maybe they have a visual disability. Regardless it won't be just one person taking their business elsewhere.

If someone can't handle the level of stress you described they shouldn't be doing the job.

I don't see any catty behavior going on here. I don't see anyone trying to pull Katy through the mud or any reason to charge in and "take heads".

You are a business owner. We pay for your services. Your multi-million dollar company would be no where without the models who work through your studio. You provide daily pay. It is a mutually beneficial relationship. Is it really such a hard concept to ask that your customers be treated respectfully? Is asking for politeness really on par with acting like a diva? I feel very sad that you view your models that way. That common human courtesy can be viewed with such anger and disgust. Apologizing for treating someone poorly isn't a bad thing. When a customer tells you that they were treated poorly, you should take that as an opportunity to listen to them. To learn from them. Listening to your customer's problems will tell you how to grow stronger - something that every business should be worried about. Customer Service 101. You don't have to suck up to anyone. You just have to treat your customers with politeness. Treat them like you see them as human beings worthy of respect, not like you see them as an irritating problem.

I don't see anyone anywhere asking to be sucked up to. The fact that you are implying that your models seem to think that being treated with respect is them acting like a diva.... I find that very worrying. No one is asking to be sucked up to. No one is stabbing anyone in the back. A potential model was treated rudely, and came to inquire about others' experiences. In public, where anyone could see and stand up for themselves. They were honest about their interactions. Being honest isn't catty or back-stabby. An apology was asked for, an apology was given, and it seemed like everything was on its way to being solved. Until this horrifying post.

I guess... It is very hard for me to fathom what is so wrong with wanting a company to treat its models with respect? I would never be rude to another customer unless they were rude to me first (or unless they pay for it), so it is hard for me to excuse such behavior in others. I treat my fellow models with the respect that they deserve, just as I treat the businesses I work with with the same respect. We are all professionals here. We help each other. We are all a part of this big, awesome industry. We don't need to be friends. But we can be adults and treat each other politely. That is all people were asking for in regards to the initial post. We all have bad days. But if I am paying for the services of a multi-million dollar company, I expect them to be professional enough to not lash out for no reason and treat others poorly.

I am signed up through Boleyn models, so seeing this entire post left a very bitter taste in my mouth. You won't miss my money because you are a multi-million dollar business, but how can I work with a studio who could think that being polite to their models is akin to sucking up to them? That being polite is the same as responding to a diva's unreasonable demands. If I give a cut of my paycheck to a company for their services, I would like to be treated respectfully. Like a human being. Not like I am being catty or causing problems just for wanting to be treated courteously. If you think that your models don't deserve to be treated with respect and politeness.... Then that reflects very poorly upon your studio.

In 4 years we have never been less than polite to anyone, in 100's of interactions every day, except for the OP. That one interaction. For that one, we did privately take care of her and she made her decision. It was resolved. Then she chose to do this, inviting people that DO NOT KNOW US to pile on and asked around until she got an answer. And I apologized. Again. And it just wasn't good enough.

To be honest, my hubby was rude but at no point did he insult her or withhold info. She was told what the issue was once it was researched. If you want to think of us as the ultimate evil based on one interaction out of literally 10,000's, that's your prerogative again. We know who we are and who we serve.

And today he found me in tears because I do see people I know I helped personally here piling on because...I have no idea. I never did anything to some of these. I wish he hadn't have talked so much more, but he did. I don't think he was necessarily wrong, but its because I know where his heart is.

In 4 years we have never not paid a model exactly what she was owed at the fastest time the circumstances allowed. We have never terminated a relationship through any abuse put upon us except if it directly threatened other models. We never held any grudges. We've never been less than respectful or compassionate with ANYONE that has dealt with us. This is with thousands of models going in and out of our doors. You want to twist everything, that's fine. I know somebody will.

We've been incredible advocates for cammodels in every forum we enter, both in the interwebz and real life. I never lost site of how I started out. To say that there aren't a few models that have problems would be delusional though. We tend to deal with it more because of our business model. We also have very "top models" that have come and gone when they needed a little help in their lives and we absolutely don't look down on anyone for it.

But I think everyone here is beyond listening so I don't even know why I'm writing. You wanted someone to hate and you have it for this week.

In 4 years we have never been less than polite to anyone, in 100's of interactions every day, except for the OP. That one interaction. For that one, we did privately take care of her and she made her decision. It was resolved. Then she chose to do this, inviting people that DO NOT KNOW US to pile on and asked around until she got an answer. And I apologized. Again. And it just wasn't good enough.

To be honest, my hubby was rude but at no point did he insult her or withhold info. She was told what the issue was once it was researched. If you want to think of us as the ultimate evil based on one interaction out of literally 10,000's, that's your prerogative again. We know who we are and who we serve.

And today he found me in tears because I do see people I know I helped personally here piling on because...I have no idea. I never did anything to some of these. I wish he hadn't have talked so much more, but he did. I don't think he was necessarily wrong, but its because I know where his heart is.

In 4 years we have never not paid a model exactly what she was owed at the fastest time the circumstances allowed. We have never terminated a relationship through any abuse put upon us except if it directly threatened other models. We never held any grudges. We've never been less than respectful or compassionate with ANYONE that has dealt with us. This is with thousands of models going in and out of our doors. You want to twist everything, that's fine. I know somebody will.

We've been incredible advocates for cammodels in every forum we enter, both in the interwebz and real life. I never lost site of how I started out. To say that there aren't a few models that have problems would be delusional though. We tend to deal with it more because of our business model. We also have very "top models" that have come and gone when they needed a little help in their lives and we absolutely don't look down on anyone for it.

But I think everyone here is beyond listening so I don't even know why I'm writing. You wanted someone to hate and you have it for this week.
I'm really sorry we made you cry. It really wasn't against you at all. This became a clusterfuck and for that I'm sorry. It was me asking if rudeness was a normal thing or a fluke. Thats it.

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
Status
Not open for further replies.