AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remote Private Time:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Does anyone know what "Remote Private Time" is? I just noticed it on the "Token Sessions" page.

Private Tokens:
Voyeur Tokens:
Group Show Tokens:
Tip Tokens:
Returned Tokens:
Token Fines:
Total Tokens:
Public Time:
Away Time:
Private Time:
Remote Private Time:
Group Time:

Huh, I honestly have no idea. Maybe, um, how much time you spend humping your TV controller?

@Shaun__ this is the first time I've noticed it, and no it says 0 mins

@Evvie :lol: :clap:

Poker_Babe said:
how did an "away private" work???

If you were split camming and got a show on the other site you were working on, you could click "away private" and do your show on the other site & make money from spies on MFC. Too many chicks abused it though so they took it away like two years ago I believe.

As to why they never took it off, you can still go back and check out how many tokens you had way the hell back then if you were actually camming on MFC back then, so they leave it there for those girls.

Reactions: LailaBaise
FrankieChemical said:
Poker_Babe said:

If you were split camming and got a show on the other site you were working on, you could click "away private" and do your show on the other site & make money from spies on MFC. Too many chicks abused it though so they took it away like two years ago I believe.
how was it abused?

Crumb said:
FrankieChemical said:
Poker_Babe said:

how was it abused?
I believe girls would just constantly sit in 'away private' mode, without actually doing a show, in the hope of a few tokens from spies.

That, and some guys would pressure the girls to use it to give them a cheap private. They just had to give all their orders in pm.

Yes mine still have minutes listed there from back in the day when it was an option to use. Im sad they ever took it away, but it was abused at times.
When you were away it would effect your cam score, when you were away private it would too but you could earn money then, thus potentially raising your score.
And yup youd get girls who would be away private their entire shift. They would sit and wait until someone popped in then treat it like a private asking what they would like to see, or just start toying themselves as if they were in another show. It was funny to pop in and see them suddenly stop watching TV and pay attention to the room. It was less funny when they would beg for tips on top of the per minute rate siting how cheap the show was. Bitch you knew that going in lol !!
It was like voyeur mode actually. Something i think they should bring back if it was better monitored for abuse.... But MFC monitoring anything will never happen so im sure its gone for good sadly :(

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Status
Not open for further replies.