AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Renting An Apartment With Camming As Main Income

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lana_rain

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 5, 2014
I was wondering how other models who make money solely from camming are able to rent an apartment. I ask because the landlord for this apartment I really want is asking for things like W-2 Form and tax returns of the prior year, pay stubs, and Letter Of Employment. I emailed MFC about the letter of employment and they responded that since I'm an independent contractor I can't get one, CB offered to email back with payment history, and that's about it. So how did you other models acquire your rent with just modeling?

Say you're self-employed, maybe show him your history of deposits. Or hell, even offer to put more of a deposit up front to assuage his concerns. Money talks, and as long as he knows you're consistent with your income, he can likely be convinced.

Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate it.

Thats true, that's always part of the backup plan of course, but I wanted to know if anyone did anything else.

Maybe showing him tax returns if you have some showing yearly income. I'm guessing from your post you may not yet. Otherwise like Charlotte already mentioned. If you're able to, first, last and deposit goes a LONG way towards getting into an apartment. That usually works even for someone with no credit history just moving into their first one from the parents house.

When I got my first apartment at 18, I just said I was self employed (was on mfc at the time) and only had to show bank records showing all my consistent deposits, and had a co-signer. I did put down a move in deposit and first months rent.

I know not all complexes are that easy but its possible :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.