AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Report profiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2020
Can you report someone’s profile! This individual came into my room talking about getting little girls 11-12 year olds to do sexual things on Omegal! Can I report them to chaturbate?

Can you report someone’s profile! This individual came into my room talking about getting little girls 11-12 year olds to do sexual things on Omegal! Can I report them to chaturbate?

When they do that, if it's in PM or Public Chat you can click their name and it should have an option for "Report Message". Obviously, make sure you report the exact message/s you want.
Otherwise for now the only thing to do is to report by emailing chaturbate support

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
To add to the screenshot suggestion.
I have a couple of extensions installed for being able to take quick, easy screenshots, and you can edit them too in your browser. I have 2 but both work the same, basically:

Nimbus Screenshot

Explain and Send Screenshots

They allow you to select an area of a page, the whole page, or more.
Very useful. I am sure they have versions (or if not there will be similar addons) for Firefox.

Upvote 0
I wish it was more common place for people to take screenshots of things that they're trying to explain as bugs/issues/problems.
Some even don't know that it's possible and really easy. I had to explain a model who was shooting a pic of her screen with her smartphone :)

Upvote 0
Some even don't know that it's possible and really easy. I had to explain a model who was shooting a pic of her screen with her smartphone :)
Don't be so mysterious 😉
Windows: Win-shift-S
Mac: Shift-alt-4

There are more ways to take screen dumps, but people's eyes tend to glaze over when you mention more than these two.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
That "prt sc" or "print screen" button on your keyboard does this as well. However, it only adds to the clipboard and then you would have to past into an art program and save out the .JPG (or whatever format).

I also really like this Windows app called ScreenToGif by Nicke Manarin. https://www.screentogif.com/downloads

I use it to make animated GIFs. It captures in real-time and has a built in editor for deleting/manipulating the GIF's frames. The capture area is resizable, so you could set it up just to monitor your chat and click the button to "record" the GIF as needed!

Cheers,
cexmental

Upvote 0
you would have to past into an art program and save out the .JPG (or whatever format).

or past directly in your mail client (if not a bad web client)
Here, in ACF it works too (prt-screen, then CTRL-V) :
but ok, it's better to cut maybe some private things by editing a minimum :)
1601309332396.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

In case of serious crimes like child abuse you can also inform directly the police or officials, because CB presumably would only ban the user.
Of course a screenshot would also be necessary, as already stated before.

Upvote 0
You can also add scripts on CB. So you could have a Auto Mod script that automatedly silences any one who uses a specific words or phrases.

Upvote 0
what ?! they stopped calling this 'Apple key' ? haha :)

Showing my age here... I learned to type (and code) on an Apple II and was taught that key was called "Open Apple". =D

• Funny!
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.