AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scamming girl in pvt reported, but without response

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 24, 2024
Chaturbate Username
dzony321
Hello.
Yesterday I had a private show with a girl who promised me full nudity in a private show but then twisted off from the promises and finally banned me. I reported this incident via Chaturbate support email. Last time when I had to deal with CB support, they answered after a few hours, but this time it takes already over 24 hours. Just wondering if my report is going to be reviewed or maybe was skipped for some reason. Today I checked the girl from my alt account and she is doing the same scam thing using even the same copy paste phrases. Looks like she's trying to scam more users. It would be great if someone from the staff could take a closer look on her. My CB nickname is the same as here and I attached this information in the e-mail message sent to CB. I didn't receive any ticket number. Thanks for help! 😊

Solution
Hey. I'm seeing that you continue the dicussion although I'm not going to read it 🤡. Just want to inform you that my tokens were just refunded 😂. Thx CB, and you haters, keep spitting out, but just know that it's pontless. Justice prevailed. As I said earlier, the most seeked answer in this thread was response time from CB Staff. It turned out that it was quite long (nearly 6 business days) but fair. And again, thanks to anyone who brought anything valuable and objective to this topic 🙏.
Just wanted to add that I do have very clear proof that she scammed me. Everything is perfectly visible on the chat. Screenshots were sent along with the e-mail message.

Upvote 0
I don’t know why, at first glance, I read this as “Screaming girl in private reported.” Lol. Maybe I’ve been looking at screens for too long today. :p

Upvote 0
Random user: Naked?
Model: naked only in private
Random user hits the private button for a 6 token/minute private to see the model naked, model accepts.
Random user: now strip
Model: Naked is 100 tokens
Random user: You said naked only in private
Model: You didn't ask for a price
Random user throws a temper tantrum and threatens to report the model to CB for scamming him, model bans him (of course).
Random user emails support with a complaint and 'proof' gets no immediate reply, finds a forum of, mainly cammodels, that is sure to support his claim....

This is how my mind pictures how this encounter might have unfolded.

Always agree to the terms of the private with the model before you start it.

Upvote 0
News Flash: We aren't required to do anything you request no matter how or when you tip for it. Unless she's asking for something against the rules, she's in the clear.

he said model agreed to full nudity in private, if she specifically makes an agreement like that and doesn't do it shes not in the clear at all and CB support will likely reach out to her.

Upvote 0
he said model agreed to full nudity in private, if she specifically makes an agreement like that and doesn't do it shes not in the clear at all and CB support will likely reach out to her.
By "reach out" they'll ask if she thinks he deserves a refund, she'll say no and they'll wash their hands of it. It literally states in the TOS that we do not have to do anything we are tipped for and also says no one can demand an action be done for a tip. His complaint is more likely to get HIM banned than her. I can sit there all day long and collect tokens and not do a single thing I was tipped to do and not hear a peep from an admin. Womp, womp.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
By "reach out" they'll ask if she thinks he deserves a refund, she'll say no and they'll wash their hands of it. It literally states in the TOS that we do not have to do anything we are tipped for and also says no one can demand an action be done for a tip. His complaint is more likely to get HIM banned than her. I can sit there all day long and collect tokens and not do a single thing I was tipped to do and not hear a peep from an admin. Womp, womp.
That's way more polite than what I've seen, the messages I've seen are not polite and not subtle at all. It's threatening enough to where models and studios will contact me to ask for help responding. I have no idea what happens on repeat violations.

Edit: think that part of tos is there to prevent chargebacks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's way more polite than what I've seen, the messages I've seen are not polite and not subtle at all. It's threatening enough to where models and studios will contact me to ask for help responding. I have no idea what happens on repeat violations.

Edit: think that part of tos is there to prevent chargebacks
Tell ya what, screenshot the next one and I'll believe you over my own lying eyes, deal?

"By tipping tokens through the Platform, you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent. In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint. You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts. Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved. Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from requesting any type of off-Platform payments; provided, however, the Platform may, from time to time, permit Independent Broadcasters to post links to wish lists."

Stripchat is the monster in the room that demands if "she said she'd do it and he paid for it, she has to or we ban her", not Chaturbate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stripchat is the monster in the room that demands if "she said she'd do it and he paid for it, she has to or we ban her", not Chaturbate.
Yep ^^^^ OTT. I made the hugest mistake signing up with them over CB.

People come here, posts a bit of what happened, but omit a lot of details.
Especially in the CB Section! Relevant details.

I'm with Vixxen on this one, based on the threads I've read w similar issues recently in CB section (reason I nose in on these, being I'm considering this as my third site, once I have the time to set up).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep ^^^^ OTT. I made the hugest mistake signing up with them over CB.

People come here, posts a bit of what happened, but omit a lot of details.
I'm with Vixxen on this one, based on the threads I've read w similar issues recently in CB section (reason I nose in on these, being I'm considering this as my third site, once I have the time to set up).
Huge, massive amounts of detail are left out of posts. "I totally didn't harass that model, I just repeatedly spammed what I wanted in chat and threatened to dox her but it's no biggie gimme my account back!"

I'm looking forward to your eventual sign up. Set up is super easy and you know where to find me if you have questions. :h:

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to your eventual sign up. Set up is super easy and you know where to find me if you have questions. :h:
Thanks.
I genuinely hope I never make you regret offering that 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Double post but @MarieElise, just know that CB auto-populates your location on set up (state), make sure you change it to something cheeky like Neverland or something else like that before you hit broadcast the first time.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Vixen why would I make this up, CB doesn't let you scam customers it doesn't matter what you see in the terms of service trust me it's a nasty message threatening permanent ban. If I run into another one or I find one in my albums I'll show it to you.

Upvote 0
Hello.
Yesterday I had a private show with a girl who promised me full nudity in a private show but then twisted off from the promises and finally banned me. I reported this incident via Chaturbate support email. Last time when I had to deal with CB support, they answered after a few hours, but this time it takes already over 24 hours. Just wondering if my report is going to be reviewed or maybe was skipped for some reason. Today I checked the girl from my alt account and she is doing the same scam thing using even the same copy paste phrases. Looks like she's trying to scam more users. It would be great if someone from the staff could take a closer look on her. My CB nickname is the same as here and I attached this information in the e-mail message sent to CB. I didn't receive any ticket number. Thanks for help! 😊
It's not uncommon to have to wait for a few days to get a response from CB's support. It's also highly unlikely that the model will get banned, regardless of if you get your tokens refunded or not.

Upvote 0
It's not uncommon to have to wait for a few days to get a response from CB's support. It's also highly unlikely that the model will get banned, regardless of if you get your tokens refunded or not.
Thanks for the precise answer. If the refund will be approved, do you know if CB will take tokens from the performer and then give it back to me? Imo this is how it should look like.

This is how my mind pictures how this encounter might have unfolded.

Always agree to the terms of the private with the model before you start it.
I'm not such a caveman as you think I am 😂. Check attached screenshots if you want to see an actual conversation. I have really nothing to hide. You can clearly see that I tried to stay as transparent and bulletproof as I could. Even if she demanded an extra cost for her panties/pussy, she should tell me this after my question about nudity. She didn't inform me about any extra cost and just told that 5-10 minutes long private is enough to see her fully nude. And wait, why she kicked me if she didn't do anythig wrong? I undermined her before private ended and she felt uncomfortably with me. This literally confirms that she intentionally tricked me into private show to take my tokens with her false promises. When a user bans you from the room, you cannot report one. Maybe she thought that I will be lazy enough to not report her via e-mail and banning me will be enough to end the case, that's why she didn't wait for the end of the private show and "eliminated" me immediately. Please note that the private show was minimum 10 minutes long, so I could not end it on my own.

Me getting banned because the girl stole my tokens, sheesh 🤡

"By tipping tokens through the Platform, you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent. In the event that we receive a complaint about a tip after it has been sent, we may, at our election and with no obligation to do so, send the complaint to the other party for the other party's response regarding the complaint. You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts. Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved. Independent Broadcasters are prohibited from requesting any type of off-Platform payments; provided, however, the Platform may, from time to time, permit Independent Broadcasters to post links to wish lists."
Yes, this is CB.
And this is also CB:
Make sure to be clear in your agreement with any community member before beginning a private show, e.g., how long the show will be, what will or will not happen during the show, and whether or not you have disabled the recorded show option.

Attachments

• 1cens.png
    1cens.png
    147 KB · Views: 74
  • 2cens.png
    2cens.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm not such a caveman as you think I am 😂. Check attached screenshots if you want to see an actual conversation. I have really nothing to hide. You can clearly see that I tried to stay as transparent and bulletproof as I could. Even if she demanded an extra cost for her panties/pussy, she should tell me this after my question about nudity. She didn't inform me about any extra cost and just told that 5-10 minutes long private is enough to see her fully nude. And wait, why she kicked me if she didn't do anythig wrong?
Thank you for elaborating, I didn't necessarily think you were a caveman, but as a couple of models said there are a lot of posts here from users and models that 'totally didn't do anything wrong and the ban by the site or model so unfair'. And I think the scenario I describe is not uncommon.
From your screenshots it looks like you approached this in a decent way, trying to get a clear agreement of the terms. I would have asked an additional question, 'What kind of extra charges are there in private?' Maybe you should consider this to avoid getting another unpleasant experience.
Whether you being kicked from the room was warranted or justified I will say this, I kind of understand why you feel it was unfair, on the other hand you did bring up reporting her to CB, and I think most models will ban users mentioning that, plus there is the possibility that her studio supervisor did the kicking.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the precise answer. If the refund will be approved, do you know if CB will take tokens from the performer and then give it back to me? Imo this is how it should look like.

I'm not such a caveman as you think I am 😂. Check attached screenshots if you want to see an actual conversation. I have really nothing to hide. You can clearly see that I tried to stay as transparent and bulletproof as I could. Even if she demanded an extra cost for her panties/pussy, she should tell me this after my question about nudity. She didn't inform me about any extra cost and just told that 5-10 minutes long private is enough to see her fully nude. And wait, why she kicked me if she didn't do anythig wrong? I undermined her before private ended and she felt uncomfortably with me. This literally confirms that she intentionally tricked me into private show to take my tokens with her false promises. When a user bans you from the room, you cannot report one. Maybe she thought that I will be lazy enough to not report her via e-mail and banning me will be enough to end the case, that's why she didn't wait for the end of the private show and "eliminated" me immediately. Please note that the private show was minimum 10 minutes long, so I could not end it on my own.

Yes, this is CB.
And this is also CB:
She didn't steal anything. And no they won't take the tokens from her.

Upvote 0
In some cases they will but often it's just a credit from no where to the user. I found one on reddit, they changed the message its much softer now but they still talk about potential account closure.
View attachment 100293
Paying up front for a private show and the broadcaster leaving before it happens is an entirely different situation than someone demanding a broadcaster gets naked. Please try to understand the nuance here.

The line about terminating the account is standard operating procedure. It's not a threat, it's a heads up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Paying up front for a private show and the broadcaster leaving before it happens is an entirely different situation than someone demanding a broadcaster gets naked. Please try to understand the nuance here.
The message she will receive for agreeing to do something for a private and then not complying is similar though the ones I've seen were far more aggressive. I haven't seen one in a while so I'm guessing this is the standard message for all refund requests now because the old ones were stressing models out.

Upvote 0
The message she will receive for agreeing to do something for a private and then not complying is similar though the ones I've seen were far more aggressive. I haven't seen one in a while so I'm guessing this is the standard message for all refund requests now because the old ones were stressing models out.
I don't believe you. It's just that simple. I do not believe a model has ever been punished because she refused to do something she didn't want to do regardless if the refund was issued.

And until you prove to me that it happened and that the message states she is being messaged because she refused to do something I will continue to not believe you. I'm done with the conversation until then. Good day. :)

I'll even make it easier, find one thread on this forum where a model says she was banned for refusing to do something.

Upvote 0

Yes, this is CB.
And this is also CB:
I feel a little violated after reading those screenshots.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0