AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

S'cuse my noobness!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2016
Hello! I'm brand spanking new to this whole webcam show thing.
I started reading this forum before I even signed up to my first site and went with SM. I've been doing really well there for the past couple of days. Yay. I hear this is the slow season too which is kind of exciting.
I just have a couple questions.
1.This might seem obvious but when I see 3-2-1 and then the camera, that means it's taking a screen capture for the main page I am displayed, right?
2. I tried to search myself and couldn't find myself on stream mate after a friend said he couldn't find me. Why is that? (his location is not blocked) but mine probably is.
3. Where do I enter the information like "bbw" to show up on that section of the site?
4. Topspot gold shows.. Is that the only kind of gold show? And who is the producer? Do they work for the site? Do they film and use the show for their personal gain?
5. When my friend was trying to find me on SM he googled me and found my live stream on a site called sexxxycam.webcam... Is this because somebody was mirroring my cam or is that site related to SM?

Well... I think that's it for now. Hope this is the right section for this post.

1: yes that is what that is. If you want a static profile pic, email support.
2: if you have geo block, you need to be logged in with a customer account to see your placement.
3: you can edit your profile for that. Also ask for tags
4: top spot shows used to be a for some premium channel on Direct TV. Now it's just a site featured show. You get the first spot during the countdown and paid out if you don't make goal. The goal is based on your average top spot gold shows, so hustle hard.
5: that is a white label. Affiliates have them to drive traffic to.

Status
Not open for further replies.