AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

selling your phone number

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxoxvictoriarose

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 26, 2016
paradise
Twitter Username
@oxoxvictoria
Tumblr Username
oxoxvictoria
MFC Username
Oxoxvictoria
soo this may be a stupid question, but i know some models sell ways that members can talk to them outside of MFC and other sites. i know they have apps like kik and whatsapp or whatever but i was planning on making a textfree number which is also an app, but gives you a random number. my question is, are people going to feel jipped if you dont give them your actual number? or spend money to go buy some cheap prepaid phone? i say this because i know when you send pictures over the app it sends them a clickable link instead of just a picture. or is it more of a "i don't even care, i just paid to talk to you" type thing? You couldnt pay me enough money to actually give you my real number, and this way im not carrying around 2 phones, it can all be right there on my main phone. i think i just over think everything hahah

Never understood the 'phone number' thing. For snap/kik etc there is an expectation of some level of interaction, you'll send me a picture of dinner and I'll say "lovely brocolli" or something. If its a phone number I'd expect it not to be a 'real' number just a prepaid or something and what am I going to do with this number anyway, ring you up? for a chat? with a mouth full of brocolli?

Nope, don't get it, things like snap work but wouldn't know what to do with a phone number.

While I can only speak for myself, I give out a fake phone number and my members don't feel jipped because they're still getting to talk to me off cam and my phone gets a notification like a text unlike snapchat where you have to go back and check.
When it comes to pictures, maybe just exchange them on snapchat and leave the phone number for texting on your down time or days off?
Either way, I think the member will be happy that they get to talk to you outside of cam whether its your actual number or not. And if they make a big deal about it not being your real number then their intentions might not just be talking to you.
I personally wouldn't want to text someone who tires to push my boundaries though. Either they take the fake number or lose the opportunity to talk to me offline

I honestly dont get it. I've gotten phone numbers from a number of models, but really only talk (mostly text) with one who ive kind of developed a stronger relationship with. For me, one on one interaction means going deeper than what usually happens in chat, so with many models mostly keeping their "cam girl self" separate from their "real self" i dont really see much of a point, it becomes hard to maintain any kind of conversation. I would generally rather just enjoy the interaction in the chat room than try to force some kind of relationship outside of it.

I can speak for myself but I have sold my phone number because I have several burner phones. I have phones for regular life/vanilla business and phones for my adult business life. However, my customers have brought and pay for me to have phones as well. I sell my phone number as a cam model and sell my number as a pso. However, this is for customers who want a more intimate experience with me as cam model. As a pso, guys can call or text my pso characters without feeling they need to rush. Usually, they buy my texting and phone packages..But it is not very hard for me to maintain my cam persona or pso personas offline either. For me, this is business but my customers get a more wonderful and deeper experience. That is my two cents.:cat:

I have a a number just for my cam in business... I use it in streamate, niteflirt(yet to use it), and In snapchat... I don't sell it or give it out.

What do models and members talk about on the phone? Is there enough rapport to keep an entertaining conversation? I won a Skype date once and turned it down because I thought that it would be boring and I was just tipping to tip, not to win anything. The model was cool, interesting and smart but I don't think that we would have had anything worth really chatting about for an hour. I imagined that it would feel a bit strained. Who is she one on one? Is she her cam persona? How much of her life is off limits? -------- Kinda why I like to keep cam models in a certain mental and physical space-- In the MFC adult dollhouse. The various rooms are windows in that house and when models want to play they show up, I make silly comments, tip, say more silly stuff, tip and leave.

Everyone is different and I bet that some members would love to talk to models on the phone and text them. How do models handle members who call and text all day?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Mikey_P,
Your questions are interesting. Well, my customers come from certain demographics that most sex workers do not want to do deal with. As a career pso, I know how entertainment men over the phone because I have been doing it for the past 13 years now. Men have went 5 to 7 hours talking to me about things. So, that is pretty easy for me:cat: Now, I do not talk about certain subjects on cam but do over the phone.Many wanted to talk about subjects like the occult, the paranormal, conspiracy theories, secret societies, religion, ancient civilizations, nazisim,black nationalism, serial killers, medical procedures, deadly diseases, homeopathic remedies,and just some of the most darkest things imaginable. Both my cam and pso customers are into the darker side of things. My knowledge on these subject are limitless. I do not mind talk about these dark subjects and they pay a great fee talk about these subjects freely. Plus most guys just purchase my texting or phone packages and talked to me 5 days per week. These are just my two cents.:cat:

What do models and members talk about on the phone? Is there enough rapport to keep an entertaining conversation? I won a Skype date once and turned it down because I thought that it would be boring and I was just tipping to tip, not to win anything. The model was cool, interesting and smart but I don't think that we would have had anything worth really chatting about for an hour. I imagined that it would feel a bit strained. Who is she one on one? Is she her cam persona? How much of her life is off limits? -------- Kinda why I like to keep cam models in a certain mental and physical space-- In the MFC adult dollhouse. The various rooms are windows in that house and when models want to play they show up, I make silly comments, tip, say more silly stuff, tip and leave.

Everyone is different and I bet that some members would love to talk to models on the phone and text them. How do models handle members who call and text all day?

Many wanted to talk about subjects like the occult, the paranormal, conspiracy theories, secret societies, religion, ancient civilizations, nazisim,black nationalism, serial killers, medical procedures, deadly diseases, homeopathic remedies,and just some of the most darkest things imaginable.

Do any of them ever mention "making America great again"?

OP, I think the main reasoning people buy a model's number is just for more interaction off MFC. Some guys just want a picture so they opt for snapchat. Others may want to text more, so they opt for kik or something similar. I don't think people are going to feel ripped off if they don't have your real number. You set the boundaries for a reason, if they don't like it they can go somewhere else.

For myself? I was just interested in knowing the girl behind the screen a little better. Sometimes it can be hard to talk during work and so I just wanted the opportunity to talk a little more. Just typical small talk stuff at first but that sort of evolved over time into more personal stuff. Started to send voice messages and it wasn't long after we started calling each other.

But this is where your boundaries come in. You set the pace and control everything. When you talk, how much you talk, etc. If someone crosses the line, it's totally appropriate for you to voice that. I only got close because this certain (amazing) woman let me. I hope you have the opportunity to meet some genuine and respectful customers.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.