AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending packages/raffle prizes the right way..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2016
Hey everyone! This month I had a raffle going on. The winner has been picked and I'm ready to send my package out...This is my first time doing this and I'm wondering how models send their stuff to members without revealing any personal info? Do you just list a fake name/fake return address?

If there's any threads please link them! I couldn't find anything current about this.

Thanks!

You don't need to put a return address or even a name if you don't want to.

Thanks...one thing I'm concerned about is UPS/FEDEX putting a label on the package that shows the town of origin. I wouldn't be concerned with this if I didn't live in such a tiny town.

I don't have fedex packages on hand to look at and you a definite answer on that, best to give them a call to see if that's their SOP. I don't think so, but might as well give them a ring

• Helpful!
Reactions: noraMFC
Thanks...one thing I'm concerned about is UPS/FEDEX putting a label on the package that shows the town of origin. I wouldn't be concerned with this if I didn't live in such a tiny town.

It will reveal some information. If this is a concern for you, I recommend driving to another town or state to send the mail.

You can rent a P.O.box and send them USPS from that address.
Since your screen name starts with "nora", I suggest renting it under the name "Nora Smith".

If you send the package with tracking, they can look up that number and see where the package originated from. It's going to be best to drive to a different state/town to mail it like @Picnic said. Even if you don't send it with that, they will likely include something that does have place of origin.

Reactions: Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.