AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Show About Camming On BBC Radio 1

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2011
There was a radio show on BBC Radio 1 tonight about girls who do modelling work/cam work which I was interviewed for

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0378qvz (hour long)

^ If you want to have a listen

This is a cut out of just my parts

https://soundcloud.com/mfcgod-1/radio-1-my-bits (4:44 mins long)

I think the show as a whole wasn't majorly insightful or interesting.. but I was just glad I didn't come across sounding too stupid :d

Reactions: camstory
Shaun__ said:
I think you came across okay in your interview.

Cheers.

They cut out bits and bobs of sentences to make what I said a little more weird.

The interview I did for them was about 45minutes and they cut it into less than 5, so really they could of made me say anything they wanted, so I guess I'm lucky it didn't turn out so bad.

At the end of the BBC show though Sara Cox doing the narration said "Dan wants to set up his own UK camgirl site" lol, I never said anything remotely like that.

(My names not Dan and I'm not 28 btw, just said that for a bit of anonymity).

Reactions: camstory
Pretty decent show overall. I thought your segment was fine.

I tried to listen to this but the background music was too intrusive!

I haven't listened to radio one for years and thought as this was a documentary it would be talk based...silly me!

"Dan", I listened to your bit and you did well.

RebeccaT said:
I tried to listen to this but the background music was too intrusive!

I haven't listened to radio one for years and thought as this was a documentary it would be talk based...silly me!

I had to really struggle to listen to the show due to the music. What were the producers thinking. :(

Interesting they hide the reality of the job somewhat by calling it "glamour" modeling. I tend to agree tho, your little bit was ok and it was hard to listen to with all the "we're so hip" music blaring at you and the not so crisp voice recorded interviews.

MFCGod said:
Shaun__ said:
I think you came across okay in your interview.

Cheers.

They cut out bits and bobs of sentences to make what I said a little more weird.

The interview I did for them was about 45minutes and they cut it into less than 5, so really they could of made me say anything they wanted, so I guess I'm lucky it didn't turn out so bad.

At the end of the BBC show though Sara Cox doing the narration said "Dan wants to set up his own UK camgirl site" lol, I never said anything remotely like that.

(My names not Dan and I'm not 28 btw, just said that for a bit of anonymity).
I don't post here any more BTW, but for some reason this really tickled me. So you're going to set up the UK version of MFC, congrats, but park under the lights, and try to avoid anywhere secluded, you may have made Leo's hit list. :lol:

camstory said:
MFCGod said:
I don't post here any more BTW, but for some reason this really tickled me. So you're going to set up the UK version of MFC, congrats, but park under the lights, and try to avoid anywhere secluded, you may have made Leo's hit list. :lol:

Prior to the interview I think I told the producer that I thought the show was a good idea and I had thought about interviewing cam girls and making a site about it (I've posted about it on here previously)

Never said anything like I want my own webcam model site though :lol:

I love the accent! ;)

m8xVUVL.jpg

:shifty:

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
Status
Not open for further replies.