AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shyutza not so shy anymore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2010
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Was suggested in the lounge that Shy had changed her "ways", I had to go and see for myself and duly report back here my findings,

So it seems that maybe she has in fact become less shy in public.

Attachments

• Shytza wOOt.JPG
    Shytza wOOt.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,538
  • Shytza Nip.JPG
    Shytza Nip.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,541
Yup she's been gradually getting more openly sexual over the last few months, even just being sexy without nudity. Can't say I mind, she's a pretty hot little number.

Unfortunately she's either refreshing her old model name or someone's taken it, because I tried to change my name to Shyteenn the other day and it said it was taken :(

Someone posted a screenie a while back of a new and not really improved model with the nick Shyteenn.

And yeah, Shy is doing nude again like she used to. She even smiles occasionally now, which I don't remember her doing a lot of whenever I clicked through her room in the past. :thumbleft:

Sevrin said:
Someone posted a screenie a while back of a new and not really improved model with the nick Shyteenn.

And yeah, Shy is doing nude again like she used to. She even smiles occasionally now, which I don't remember her doing a lot of whenever I clicked through her room in the past. :thumbleft:

Never been in there much but she was always polite to me and seemed happy and friendly - that alone gives me respect towards a model.

Reactions: ShyGuy359
Sevrin said:

It's very rare that I pop into Shy's room and she's not smiling or joking around with her usuals, though, I guess only being around MFC for 6 months now might not give me a in-depth history of how she used to act. I think she's a beautiful girl :dance:

Yay for first post? :hello2:

AedanRayne said:
Bocefish said:
There have been a few previous non-nude girls getting nekkid lately too. Must be due to the Mayan calendar and all that end of the world stuff. :p

Please, don't tease! Who are these converted non-nudes? ;)

Honestly, I don't remember their names as it didn't strike me as that unusual. I do remember the sight of one's pimply ass for some reason :whistle:

BullFrogBlues said:
Pity her cam appears to be somewhat blurry and when did she get the boob job?

Hahaha that would be quite the mystery since they've only been spotted a couple of times in "the wild"

I also was there the other day when Shy was nekkid and followed her into a rare group for the duration. Can't say I'm all for the hard lil cone tittys that point outwards but she is indeed a cutiepie when shes having fun. I'm guessing that like Posie and a few others, major tokenage was part of the motivation. With things at mfc being so stingy and free show oriented now, I'm guessing the girls are taking the coin when its there and indeed giving a bit more of themselves as a thank you. :twocents-02cents:
But what do I know.... I'm just a guy. :lol: :lol:

I grabbed a few caps since it was such an event. :mrgreen:

I for one really misjudged her, for a longtime, I'll admit that. I wasn't until late last month
that I just started going into her room, introduced myself and started getting to know her
and all of her regulars. This was another case of me just assuming that she wasn't nice at
all. But in the last month, I've found that it's quite the contrary. She's very sweet, and very
caring. Oh yeah, and that whole beautiful thing she has going too. (lol)

Don't judge a book by it's cover, or listen to other people's opinion.
Find out for yourself. :)

LacieLaPlante said:
Shy was the first model I was truly stunned by. She is so beautiful and sweet that all she has to do is be herself and she makes top 20 almost every month. I love love love Shy.

I been going to her room since september of 09 ... she really is quite a success story on MFC ..going from a cute palish non speaking girl on a couch

3KJeric-1.jpg

into the princess/ rockstar she is today ...She made top 20 from September 2009 all the way to December 2010 ...16 months straight and is continuing to be successful up to this day

Anyways I like her and is part of her clique from time to time ... but her room regulars can be quite white knightish and a wee bit stupid for my taste...but hey..they are the ones who mostly provide tokens....I just tip on occasion and take her for a somewhat pervy private twice a year :lol:

models can do whatever they like it is not a bother to me.. if you search you can find full naked of Shy from the site she was on before MFC. just sayin this is not exactly new.

I frequently guest in her room, && leave it up while I am working, or getting ready. I like listening to her talk. She's adorable, beautiful, && def sexy withoug trying. She just is. I have spoken with her a few times, && she's friendly.

SoTxBob said:
I also was there the other day when Shy was nekkid and followed her into a rare group for the duration. Can't say I'm all for the hard lil cone tittys that point outwards but she is indeed a cutiepie when shes having fun. I'm guessing that like Posie and a few others, major tokenage was part of the motivation. With things at mfc being so stingy and free show oriented now, I'm guessing the girls are taking the coin when its there and indeed giving a bit more of themselves as a thank you. :twocents-02cents:
But what do I know.... I'm just a guy. :lol: :lol:

I grabbed a few caps since it was such an event. :mrgreen:

Posies getting nekid now? :eek:

Someone posted a link to a bunch of pictures from one of Shy's group shows in the lounge a few weeks ago. I saved the link but not sure if it's ok to post it here. If it is ok, let me know.
James

ga5457 said:
Someone posted a link to a bunch of pictures from one of Shy's group shows in the lounge a few weeks ago. I saved the link but not sure if it's ok to post it here. If it is ok, let me know.
James
Lots of models get posted from public, group and privates all over this forum. I think if you are hesitating to post pictures of a model here, you should probably get permission from her than from us. :twocents-02cents:

Posting links directly to sites full of pirated camgirl material isn't acceptable. :naughty:

Deleted.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry Amber. I wasn't sure, that is why I was questioning posting the link in my first post here. It won't happen again.
James

ga5457 said:
Sorry Amber. I wasn't sure, that is why I was questioning posting the link in my first post here. It won't happen again.
James
I think people were letting you know to post a single picture as an attachment or something like that would be ok (and I would remove it if SHE sent me a message to do so) but to link to a site like that is not. We as camgirls do not support those sites since their main goal is to distribute recordings of our live shows.

I can guarantee that any pics of shy with any nudity would not be acceptable to her. She doesn't show any nudity in free, not counting tiny nip slips, so anything with nudity is obviously capped or recorded during pvts or groups which is obviously something that isn't supposed to be posted.

Sags said:
She doesn't show any nudity in free, not counting tiny nip slips, so anything with nudity is obviously capped or recorded during pvts or groups which is obviously something that isn't supposed to be posted.

IDK which "Shyutza" you're talking about but I've run by her room more than a few times in the last 2 months and seen her boobs out or her in panties only having a great time. Granted, shes not one of the naked all the time girls but she is most deff showing more. [see thread subject] Personally, naked is a dime a dozen on MFC now and doesn't hold my interest long. I seek out the girls that know how to tease via the sexy costume/clothing or how they hide the bits. Ladies, a mans imagination is a very creative place. :mrgreen:

Sags said:
I can guarantee that any pics of shy with any nudity would not be acceptable to her. She doesn't show any nudity in free, not counting tiny nip slips, so anything with nudity is obviously capped or recorded during pvts or groups which is obviously something that isn't supposed to be posted.

Soooo, who was google searching "Shyutza nude" and found this thread hmmm? :whistle:

SoTxBob said:
Sags said:
She doesn't show any nudity in free, not counting tiny nip slips, so anything with nudity is obviously capped or recorded during pvts or groups which is obviously something that isn't supposed to be posted.

IDK which "Shyutza" you're talking about but I've run by her room more than a few times in the last 2 months and seen her boobs out or her in panties only having a great time. Granted, shes not one of the naked all the time girls but she is most deff showing more. [see thread subject] Personally, naked is a dime a dozen on MFC now and doesn't hold my interest long. I seek out the girls that know how to tease via the sexy costume/clothing or how they hide the bits. Ladies, a mans imagination is a very creative place. :mrgreen:

Showing more but still not nude in public at all. Her hands or hair is still always covering her boobs. Hence where i said she doesnt show anything in free chat not counting nip slips.

The few times I viewed her room lately, she seems like just another cute model. My issue with her is winning miss mfc or placing 2nd month after month for doing literally nothing and her previous attitude of fuck you if you don't tip me huge. :twocents-02cents:

Sags said:
Showing more but still not nude in public at all. Her hands or hair is still always covering her boobs. Hence where i said she doesnt show anything in free chat not counting nip slips.

Really cos I'm pretty sure she's been topless, not covering her boobs, in the last few months.

So seriously, how did you stumble on this thread? You were googling naked Shy?

Status
Not open for further replies.