AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sister appearing on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2015
Twitter Username
@runninthruthe6_
Tumblr Username
marlasingerxxx
MFC Username
marlasinger_
Chaturbate Username
marla_singer_
Hi all! I have an interesting question for you. My sister is interested in camming and wants to sit in on one of my shows and see how it works basically. She would appear on cam with me, but obviously not do anything sexual and be gone long before I would even start a countdown to take my clothes off. They have already accepted her ID so it is fine for her to be on my cam.

The rules on Chaturbate say:
Incest (sexual relations involving family members) is not allowed.

Buuuuut I want to know if it would be okay if she just sat and chatted with people with me while we are both clothed. Nothing sexual, anyone saying anything of the like would be banned. I know on MFC Brina and her sister K_Materia (don't want to name names, but I have seen them together) have both been on cam before, clothed, and nothing sexual, but I'm wondering if CB would be equally comfortable with that. I could say that she's just a friend of mine, but I feel like people would expect that we would do things with each other, and obviously that's not happening. What are your thoughts?

just as an fyi mfc recently changed their rules to not allow family members on cam together even just hanging out. This wasnt always the case. the rule change is NOT shown in the wiki but it was sent out via the news thing(which i now cant see it anymore)

I know gingerbanks tweeted that she was told in chicago by admin that her and her sister were breaking rules being on together and not to do it anymore. Other than that im not sure how heavily enforced it is.

chaturbate - no idea.

I would advise you not to advertise that she is your sister. Not necessarily to break the rules without being detected, but because admitting that close of a relationship with another sex worker can make it just that much easier for one or both of you to be found and stalked.

I would advise you not to advertise that she is your sister.
Agreed. CB does not currently have a policy against family members being on cam but they do have one against incest; we all know the less-than-subtle mobs of CB would be demanding nothing less and you could get a warning simply by proxy or suspicion. Better not to take risks, I'd just say they're a model friend or something. Just make sure they are 100% verified not just as a model but verified to be broadcasting on your account. CB will pretty quickly put a suspension on your model status if an unverified model shows up on it.

I have seen siblings camming before ( and I recall even mother/ daughter once somewhere).. It depends on how you do it. On CB, where they are very banhappy I would not take the risk. On MFC it's best not to tell anyone you're related (Even if she is your identical twin sister, insist that she is a 'friend' ;) )

and I recall even mother/ daughter once somewhere

I saw a mother and daughter show yesterday on MFC. No naming but she was reasonably popular model with a few hundred people in her room when I saw it. She had a 4000 countdown for "Momstrip" I didnt stay long enough to see if it got completed or not but judging from the number of people in the room I would guess it did.

I would advise against it all together, but that's me. One of my sisters has expressed interest in camming. So, I gave her a link to the forum, including specific threads to read, and gave her my referral links to the sites that I'm on, while showing them to her and telling her about them. I'm way too paranoid to have her on with me at all, because I don't want to risk my account.

A safer approach would be for her to watch your show from another computer and you can also install a screen sharing application on your computer which would allow her to see your screen and how the model interface works in the real world.

Why does your sister want to appear on your cam?
Lots of girls considering cam modeling want to cam with another girl first before appearing on the website alone, I guess to get a "feel" for it with someone that knows the ropes? It honestly doesn't make that much sense to me; it's so easy to give it a shot on your own and then you have the freedom to do what you want without having to deal with some other girls baggage. Putting myself in that position, I don't really understand how appearing on my friends' cam would seem easier/less stressful than just broadcasting myself. There are so many added issues with camming with someone else that would negate the mentor thing or whatever.

I have a question for anyone who has cammed with real life friends or relatives and help to get them all set up or just knows of people that have.

What happens if your sister/cousin/friend that you just showed the ropes and help set up ends up becoming more successful? Maybe she has a better personality or is better looking or whatever the reason may be. Does it ever end in Jealousy or fall outs?

Plus on CB so much can be shown in the broadcaster before you ever hit broadcast even. Youre not missing much by just not hitting the broadcast button with your sis next to you. So I really see no reason to have to sit her down and cam with her.

Id also highly suggest not telling any one she is your sis. Youre going to just get a million incest comments and reported by assholes so fast you're both gonna get banned. And since CB is ban happy getting your account back may never happen. Not worth the risk.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, anyone appearing on a site would need to be registered as a model in any event. She might as well make her own account and give it a whirl on her own. You can, of course give her ideas on what to do and help her set things up, or even let her use your cam space temporarily for the first session or two, just to get her going. Being solo will give her a much better idea of whether she can deal with the job than just sitting with you for a couple of hours would. Besides, there are expectations that are raised when two models are together that would inevitably cause awkwardness.

Ok are mfc delibrately trying to lose customers or something? They already don't allow popular fetishes such as watersports, and now they've banned another popular one. I know pretty much, or maybe all sisters don't do anything with each other on cam. But if I were to guess just them being on cam together & maybe also doing stuff in-front of each other turned a lot of guys on & possibly made them tip more tokens. Poor decision if you ask me.

Ok are mfc delibrately trying to lose customers or something? They already don't allow popular fetishes such as watersports, and now they've banned another popular one. I know pretty much, or maybe all sisters don't do anything with each other on cam. But if I were to guess just them being on cam together & maybe also doing stuff in-front of each other turned a lot of guys on & possibly made them tip more tokens. Poor decision if you ask me.

Watersports isn't allowed because it violates obscenity laws. Forbidding family members to be on cam together at all helps to cover MFC's ass and make things easy for them, because then they don't have to deal with the flood of emails from people reporting them and try to figure out which ones are actually committing incest. Additionally, for every guy who gets excited seeing sisters together, there'll be at least one, if not more, who gets squicked out and leaves, taking their paying business with them, maybe permanently.

Watersports isn't allowed because it violates obscenity laws. Forbidding family members to be on cam together at all helps to cover MFC's ass and make things easy for them, because then they don't have to deal with the flood of emails from people reporting them and try to figure out which ones are actually committing incest. Additionally, for every guy who gets excited seeing sisters together, there'll be at least one, if not more, who gets squicked out and leaves, taking their paying business with them, maybe permanently.
Lol, that's true. Hadn't really thought of that. Though I really don't get most of the laws. Obviously beastiality is a toal no no cuz it's just wrong, clearly dangerous & an animal can't object. But other stuff that's outlawed like extreme s&m, watersports & things including family members I don't really get. What's their argument? That people will get offended watching? The people performing might be getting taken advantage of? The answer to those two in my opnion is if you get offended then just don't watch & as for people getting taken advantage of, that can happen anyway. I don't see why there'd be an increased chance of it happening if those fetishes where legal.

Lol, that's true. Hadn't really thought of that. Though I really don't get most of the laws. Obviously beastiality is a toal no no cuz it's just wrong, clearly dangerous & an animal can't object. But other stuff that's outlawed like extreme s&m, watersports & things including family members I don't really get. What's their argument? That people will get offended watching? The people performing might be getting taken advantage of? The answer to those two in my opnion is if you get offended then just don't watch & as for people getting taken advantage of, that can happen anyway. I don't see why there'd be an increased chance of it happening if those fetishes where legal.

It's illegal because it makes the people who make the laws uncomfortable, and they refuse to even listen to any reasons why the laws should change.

Also, they're probably secretly turned on by the things they outlaw and don't want to admit it.

It's illegal because it makes the people who make the laws uncomfortable, and they refuse to even listen to any reasons why the laws should change.

Also, they're probably secretly turned on by the things they outlaw and don't want to admit it.
Haha. You maybe on to something there. Also I just wanted to correct my last post. I actually think there maybe an increased chance of people getting taken advantge of within more extreme fetishes. Because for e.g. some people might be desperate to make more money & companies/studios may offer them more money to do things they might not normally be comfortable doing.
But in my opinion the answer isn't to ban these fetishes. The answer is to bring in better safeguards. More/better checks within the adult industry. So that not only are people protected, but so people/companies/studios are able to express themselves more freely without fear of being busted.

1) They have to worry about someone claiming they were coerced / forced into an incestuous situation which could leave the company liable.

2) Most companies don't want to spend the money to police the situation.

3) What's being done is to protect people.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don't think any of the big camsites will want to be the target of any future moral-panic/internet outrage so it makes sense for them to keep clear of the niche stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.