AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skinny/average size models with large ones?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curvyredhead

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2012
New York Fucking City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@curvyredhead89
Tumblr Username
CurvyRedheadSexy
MFC Username
CurvyRedhead
Streamate Username
CurvyRedhead
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/41/CurvyRedhead/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/61989/CurvyRedhead
Question for the ladies of course. Would any of you average or skinnier models ever work on cam with a BBW. I don't mean this to sound rude, but I really am curious. I can not speak for everyone but I know I could not be truly intimate with someone I was not physically attracted to. And, I am aware that big girls are not everyone's cup of tea. There is also the differance in audience, which I sopose can be looked at both ways.
Same question, of course, for the other large ladies...just vice versa.

Reactions: BBW_SammiSins
I do doubles with my friend LilyPink and although shes not 'large' our body types are very different, she has a much more feminine curve with big boobs and a nice bum, with short blonde hair, I am thinner with smaller boobs and long dark hair. I think it works in our favour as guys get to watch vice/versa, something for everyone as the contrast looks great.

Besides she's hot :)! everyone loves her boobies ;)

I don't think I could work with someone who wasn't somewhat similar to me in body size. It's not that I'm not attracted to these lovely ladies, it's more that I would be incredibly intimidated by them. That's just me though. I'm always an anxious, insecure kind of person.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about skinny/average girls with big boobies :lol:

Anywho, while I am here I guess I will give my :twocents-02cents: When deciding if I would work with somebody or not I wouldn't go totally off of looks although there does have to be some sort of physical attraction. I am much more attracted to personalities and I would rather choose who I work with on the whole package instead of just looks.

Hmm, well I'm not skinny per se but I'm not exactly a BBW either. I fit somewhere on the larger side of average I think. I've worked with a woman much, much smaller than me who was older than me but I've also worked with a woman who was older than me and much larger than me. :twocents-02cents: I prefer to pick my ladies based on our chemistry and their personality over how they look. Though it certainly doesn't hurt if they're easy on the eyes. ;)

Thanx for your replies ladies. Hope more of you respond. :)
I have worked with ladies of different sizes, and feel 100% comfy working with those both larger and smaller then me. This is of course assuming the connection is there. I have however, worked with models where there was no connection. Did not hate the girl, I could just tell that despite what she said....she was not actually interested in females let alone big females.
I am glad to see some of you are keeping an open mind, but respect those who have there limits, and know what is best for them.

lolalaurent said:
I do doubles with my friend LilyPink and although shes not 'large' our body types are very different, she has a much more feminine curve with big boobs and a nice bum, with short blonde hair, I am thinner with smaller boobs and long dark hair. I think it works in our favour as guys get to watch vice/versa, something for everyone as the contrast looks great.

Is it creepy to say I watched you and lilypink and enjoyed it? :) .....cuz......I did...

I'm pretty average sized I guess? I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to a very thin girl, but other than that, ladies of all size are fair game. Really just depends on my attraction to them, which isn't related to size.

Honestly sometimes it's just about what looks GOOD on cam. I've found (as an average/thicker model .. certainly not BBW) that when I work with very very petite girls I look awful on cam. I look like an amazon. They look like a child. It's asthetically... not quite right.

I prefer to work with girls with close to my body type. There are exceptions though. I actually think HEIGHT has a lot to do with it...

I have worked with a BBW before and it went OK. not great. Not terrible. Was fun!

I've honestly never thought about this before. When I choose to do a show with a model it's because I have already built up a friendship with them. Just on physicals alone I prefer the curvier gals, not BBW but more like Bombshell. But my desire to be around that person as an individual plays a much bigger role.

KarmelKiss said:
ElaySmith said:
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about skinny/average girls with big boobies :lol:
That's what I thought! :lol:

Also in this category. It's why I didn't go into the thread at first. I maaaay squeeze into the "average" definition for some people, but I do not have big boobies by pretty much any definition.

To actually answer what's being asked... I am generally most attracted to women built mostly like me. They're often taller, but that's not too difficult with me being all of 5'2. If I had chemistry with someone much smaller (or bigger, I suppose), though, I don't see why I wouldn't be open to camming with them. The only problem is that I imagine I could feel insecure if they're much smaller, and trolls could be an issue.

MadisonLeigh said:
I'm pretty average sized I guess? I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to a very thin girl, but other than that, ladies of all size are fair game. Really just depends on my attraction to them, which isn't related to size.

im average sized! but extremely tall...
pick meeee! i wanna be your fair game!!
come to LA now!! kthanksbye. :p

:h:333333333 times 500000 hahahahah
sorry for stalking you lately :D
lol :p

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
I'm a pretty petite person. I'm 5'2'' on a good day, small boobies, average weight for my height... & I am a VERY anxious person, I get intimidated easily. :lol: When I first worked with Kori, I was scared because she's several inches taller than me. I think that plays more of a factor for me than weight, my problems height that i have to overcome!

But along with the other cam girls- I don't base who I work with on looks. It's because I've bonded with them on a friendship level, I know them & love them because they fucking rock. & I want to work with them for THAT reason, not just because their sexy or their body type. Although that doesn't mean I still won't be intimated when I do work with them :p

That said- one nice advantage of being short & working with someone a bit taller is that your at a GREAT level for some boobie play! :thumbleft: Chea!!

CassieRamone said:
MadisonLeigh said:

im average sized! but extremely tall...
pick meeee! i wanna be your fair game!!
come to LA now!! kthanksbye. :p

You can stalk me all you want!! you are so cute! you can totally be my fair game :p :h:3333333

Reactions: CassieRamone
curvyredhead said:
lolalaurent said:

Is it creepy to say I watched you and lilypink and enjoyed it? :) .....cuz......I did...

hahahha love it ;)

But on topic of what some of you ladies have said, perhaps i miss understood the intial thread, although i work with ladies for the purposes of MFC, and have an open mind to find them attractive, i do not get off sexually on it, as i am not a lesbian. So in choosing whether to work with another girl, is more a question of like others have said connection between the two of you, but i dont necessairly get turned on by it, but there is some degree of attractiion to not be repulsed by making out with another female ;)
i think most of us would be described as 'bi curious'? is that fair to say?

Im open to the concept of g/g but theres nothing like a great cock :) cant give a female a blow job!

I do enjoy oil and shower shows though.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I am a really, really small person. I'm like 5'0 and I weigh 100-something pounds.

I can say that I am used to people being bigger than me, but unless the person is pretty close in size to me I'm going to look like a teddy bear.

I'm okay with most sized women. I think my size (and preferences) make it really nice for me in D/s roles, because a lot of guys seem to have a thing for a small lady getting spanked. Sometimes guys just like to be bigger than you, y'know?

I've never quite met a lady my size, so while I would love to do a show with another pixie it just hasn't come up :(

On the topic of gay for pay: I don't have a problem with it, and while I'm attracted to ladies, it's actually casual sex that does nothing for me.

CassieRamone said:

MadisonLeigh said:
You can stalk me all you want!! you are so cute! you can totally be my fair game :p :h:3333333

Just gonna leave this here, see if it helps anything along :?

Bocefish said:
From a purely visual aspect and solely my opinion, watching two women that are similar in size and build is far more attractive unless it's a domination type thing. If there is a big difference, it can actually detract from the show IMHO.

:twocents-02cents:

Happy I read down cause i was abt to touch on this and claim that shit as my own idea lmao.
I was gonna say - im yet to meet a 5'9 cam girl, BUT, the other ramone girls are 5'5 - 5'7 &
i used to cam with a friend whos like HALF my size - so honestly, i usually end up taking the
Dominant role just because things pan out that way (and i like taking advantage of my friends, i
suppose hahaha)....

I used to think id feel/look like a giannnnttttt whilst next to any other model, but thankfully my proportions havent made me look to out of place lmao. you ladies keep saying you hate being short sometimes, its the sameeeeee for lanky ass chicks like me! i feel like a dinosaur next to all these adorable little cammodel pixies! hahaha (well in my head at least lmfao)

:twocents-02cents:

Again, thank you for all the responses. I will admit that I have declined to try and presue a camgirl becouse I was worried she would feel awkward due to my size. For the record-I would not be offended if a girl said she was not interested in working with me for that very reason. I would if she didn't think I was funny. Becouse that is simply not possible.

I like to consider myself on the slightly more ample side of things, and I have worked with tons of skinny models the only problem I have with it sometimes is as opposed to referring to me with a respectful term such as the one with green hair or any other physical attribute the pervs call me the fat one.
I like ladies of all sizes, and I think that playing with tiny ladies can be super fun times! I had the pleasure of working along side missmeowmixx and electrikstar both of those ladies are incredibly slight and we all had a really great time!

CandiedLace said:
I had the pleasure of working along side missmeowmixx and electrikstar both of those ladies are incredibly slight and we all had a really great time!

I did a g/g/g/g show with both those ladies and Julie Kate. They are all very short and petite and I'm...well six feet tall and curvy. I was kind of anxious because to me it felt like a "One of those things is not like the other" situation, but in reality only a few people commented on the size difference and it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be.

I have been lucky to make friends with some of the most gorgeous girls on the internet. It feels unreal to me because of how beautiful they are inside AND out. That being said, I am tiny in a sense...(4'11, small frame, etc.) BUT I am pretty curvy . This makes me scared to enroll in things like the cam girl mansion, work at tables at exxotica, etc. I KNOW that I would stick out and not necessarily in a good way at all. I have done TWO gg shows before. Both with girls that are skinnier then me. Both times they didn't go too well but I don't think it was because of the different body types...more that we give off two complete different vibes.

I truly can say all types of woman are beautiful in their own right.

I wish I had the courage to approach some of my friends on here about this...but the fear of being turned down or having it go horrible stops me. This was hard to type...but it felt good to put it out there. Thanks for the thread! :h:

Ddelilah said:
That being said, I am tiny in a sense...(4'11, small frame, etc.) BUT I am pretty curvy . This makes me scared to enroll in things like the cam girl mansion, work at tables at exxotica, etc.
We have almost the exact same body type!
I'm 4'11, 125 as well. With d's.
I totally understand what you mean about sticking out, but any kind of uniqueness can be a good thing in this industry.
Just wanted to comment at you because I was surprised to read that we're almost exactly the same size XD.

And to the subject, I would DEFINITELY do a show with a larger girl. I think it's all about personality. If two girls have similar personalities while camming, it always looks fun.

Chellelovesu said:
Ddelilah said:
That being said, I am tiny in a sense...(4'11, small frame, etc.) BUT I am pretty curvy . This makes me scared to enroll in things like the cam girl mansion, work at tables at exxotica, etc.
We have almost the exact same body type!
I'm 4'11, 125 as well. With d's.
I totally understand what you mean about sticking out, but any kind of uniqueness can be a good thing in this industry.
Just wanted to comment at you because I was surprised to read that we're almost exactly the same size XD.

And to the subject, I would DEFINITELY do a show with a larger girl. I think it's all about personality. If two girls have similar personalities while camming, it always looks fun.

NICE! Thanks for sharing :mrgreen: . I see that this is your first post...WELCOME! :hello2:

I just started at MFC, I was with Imlive for two years, though.
So I kindof feel old/new at the same time, haha!

Reactions: Ddelilah
as Lacey and Airen both mentioned I have done shows with them, and its not a huge deal in fact, I think that some contrast is a REALLY good thing! but yeah, sometimes you have to ban fuckers cause they think "the anorexic one" or "the fat one" are appropriate terms.

I would work with a BBW if she was cool for sure! you could
come up with some funny scenarios if you worked it right!!!

camming with cool chicks is fun regardless of size and if it's a turnoff for some, they can go away and come back some other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.