AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SkinVideo - A new and AMAZING Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Skinvideo.com/cams

Models have been raving about this site because all of the advantages it offers for members and models. Sure, it's a tad pixelated. Sure, there aren't any Cam-to-cams...

But models make 80% directly of all tokens bought.

Models are treated with respect, listened to, and encouraged.

Models can masturbate in public because it's an Adult Site... unlike MFC.

Models can have fun without worrying about being treated differently than another model.

Hell, I could go on, but just go check it out. A lot of girls really believe in this site. It has gotten our hopes up with so many promises and potential that we just want the site to flourish.

It's been around since '98 and has allowed live cams for the last four months. It's time for the site to take off!

Payoneer or check...check or payoneer....opinions?

woohoo! so exciting! my application just got approved and saw both of you allready listed as new models..

I too have joined! Won't be on till later tonight or tomorrow... ;)

i tried finding a model with a cam on but i must just be really lame and be missing somthing??lol

PrincessElly said:
i tried finding a model with a cam on but i must just be really lame and be missing somthing??lol
ive been checking all day, I dont think anyone is on..

It don't look so great to me :snooty: 1 Model online right now and maybe 20 others to choose from :think: Not much to rave about there... MFC rules the cam world sorry :-D

Joined up for you girls. At least I wont be Anon anymore. Hope you guys can make it grow like you hope for.

Bushmaster said:
It don't look so great to me :snooty: 1 Model online right now and maybe 20 others to choose from :think: Not much to rave about there... MFC rules the cam world sorry :-D
I wonder what the similar comments were about MFC when it was in it's first few weeks/months... :)

My first impression of MFC was "Jeez that site looks janky with the green/white theme and the palm trees." It almost put me off enough to not sign up there, but after watching a cam room for a bit I realized I had to look past the aesthetic.

As far as first impressions of SkinVideo are concerned, I say it has potential, and the model % seems great. The cam feeds are pixelated and a tad jumpy, and the whole interface is clean but lacks some luster. It's not completely off-putting, but it will certainly take a LOT to pull me away from my home.

yes I saw meadow online to she looked Fantabulizzzzzzzzzz :) i dont have time to sign up though today have to run to another class let me know how it goes meadow :)

Basically what Amber said. This site is a baby compared to MFC. And the admin is actually open to suggestions on what should change.

About the pixelated video: would you sink money into a nice video stream if you only have MAYBE 20 models? Probably not. Given time and the effort of the admin of this site, I'd say within a year it should be pretty different.

I wish they would do something about the interface. Even the cam area looks more like a tube site than a live cam site. I doubt that they will make a big dent in MFC's business, but there's nothing wrong with competition.

MFC is going through a rough patch, and it's not perfect, but it's pretty good, and it's where my favourites are.

AmberCutie said:
Bushmaster said:
I wonder what the similar comments were about MFC when it was in it's first few weeks/months... :)

My first impression of MFC was "Jeez that site looks janky with the green/white theme and the palm trees." It almost put me off enough to not sign up there, but after watching a cam room for a bit I realized I had to look past the aesthetic.

As far as first impressions of SkinVideo are concerned, I say it has potential, and the model % seems great. The cam feeds are pixelated and a tad jumpy, and the whole interface is clean but lacks some luster. It's not completely off-putting, but it will certainly take a LOT to pull me away from my home.
:cool:

First impression was meh and I really don't like the fact you can't adjust the screen size. :snooty: It definitely has room for improvement but looks promisingly better than all the other Mfc wannabes. Couldn't find any basic info for noobs to the site like how much pvts and groups cost per minute... maybe I missed the link. :think:

They actually have armpit as a category too. :lol:

http://blog.skinvideo.com/index.php/category/armpit/

It ran pretty smooth for me and was fun for the bit I was there. Next time I get some money I might get some tokens for the membership.

Seems like a nice site. I'm lurking on Alex right now. :lol: Maybe I'll try it when I have time? Although
I haven't even had time for MFC lately, but I'm curious now!

Hey Alex, how do I set up the direct deposit?? Hmmm I'm willing to try it, simply cause I'm making nuthin at the bottom of the fish bowl on MFC. Not gonna quit yet, but we shall see

My favorite cam whore is already on the site and girls can fuck themselves in public, so I'm already sold on SkinVideo.

Just wish I had a $20 so I can tip something and have a real username. :sad10:

There's no volume adjustment either, it's either all the way or mute. What a PITA to have to adjust your own volume settings for every model that can't set her audio correctly.

Oh ya, and the token rates are same as MFC for those interested. Found it under FAQ in the model's rooms, but nowhere else.

Bocefish said:
There's no volume adjustment either, it's either all the way or mute. What a PITA to have to adjust your own volume settings for every model that can't set her audio correctly.

Oh ya, and the token rates are same as MFC for those interested. Found it under FAQ in the model's rooms, but nowhere else.
Yeah... I noticed that. Though it looks like the discount for bulk packages isn't QUITE as good as MFCs the fact that 80% goes to the models instead of just 50% MORE than makes up for that in my opinion.

Fucking dugh dipshit. If you don't like the site because of the lack of models, or if models don't like it because there aren't enough members... well, obviously you missed the part about it being around for four months. Either that, or you're retarded.

It'll get better. When it does, they'll have more money to upgrade. That doesn't take away from all the things there are to love about it. New features and better stream will come.

Just another comment. They want you to enter your credit card information on a page that is not secure. I can't remember the last time I've done that. If ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.