AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleeping Dogs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaVictoriaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2010
Twitter Username
@AnaVictoriaXO
Tumblr Username
AnaVictoriaXO
MFC Username
AnaVictoriaXO
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/59537/AnaVictoriaXO
Has anyone played this game? Im considering getting it on pc but was told it would probably be more suited to my PS3, anyone here played it on pc?

Trailer:

Live Action Trailer:

Red7227 said:
System requirements are massive, so unless your PC is running windows 7 and is very high end, its not going to work.

It looks pretty interesting as a game, but i'm still running XP so I won't have the option of playing it until my next upgrade.

I am on 7 but dont have any special video card so I will probably go with the ps3. Thank you!

Here are the requirements for anyone wondering :) ( I got this from WikiGamesGuide )

Minimum Requirements

Microsft Windows Vista ® / Windows 7: OS
CPU: 2.4GHz or Intel ® Core2Duo 2.0GHz AthlonX2
more than 2GB: Main Memory
DirectX ® 10/11: graphics board or more ATI Radeon 3870 or AMD ATI card NVIDIA ® GeForce8800GT or NVIDIA ® more than 320MB: graphics memory
10GB: HDD capacity disk drive

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
RAM: 4GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950
Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
Hard drive: 15 GB

It's a good game. I'm only a few hours in but I'm enjoying it. For anyone who's played Just Cause 2, the gameplay will feel very familiar. It's essentially that game surplanted into a John Woo movie/HK setting and with added martial arts combat (that plays a little like the combat in the Arkham games).
The voice acting is really good but the graphics are less than amazing. The radio stations (that you can listen to when driving) are a little shallow too and lack the variety of the stations found in the GTA games.
I'd recommend it though, especially if you like sandobx games and/or John Woo films.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.