AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sloooow Motionnnn...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I feel like time is moving in slow motion while I'm on cam lately. Ever since St. Patty's day, things have slowed down immensely for me. I almost feel like I've hit a brick wall and I'm wearing myself out trying to push past it. I'm wondering what's in the air lately?

In an effort to shake things up a bit (or at least entertain myself in the process) I think I might try a quick raffle once in a while. I will probably try one out tonight, offering a VIP pass and a SuperMega pic set as 1st and 2nd place prizes. Clearly this isn't something that my regular members will want to partake in since nearly all of you already have both of these, but will be something that newcomers or those who can't drop 599 or 999 tokens at a time might enjoy. Ticket prices still TBA.

Obviously I feel like I need to do a little something extra to bump the excitement and token flow up in my room until this month is over. Someone in my room today said "I think u keep falling down the top 20 cuz u don't come on weekends." Well sure, captain obvious, I'm going to slip a bit on days off, but it never used to be the case that I'd go from #12 to #17 in a matter of 4 days like this weekend. I also DID log on Saturday, and it was the same struggle I'd had on Thursday and Friday night. Once upon a time I could take off full weekends and still hold a spot. Times have most definitely changed.

So who is with me to beat down this stupid brick wall? 10 days left (8 of which I'll be on regular schedule) until we conquer the month of March. Bring your sledgehammers! :tools-hammerdrill: (Or whatever that little guy is using!)

LOL its a jack hammer :D and I will bring my sledge hammer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.