AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smaller Token Packages($2.99-$9.99)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NevaehStar

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
I see that this was somewhat discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2085&p=32195&hilit=smaller+token+packages#p32195

I just discovered this when I was re-loading. Is this offered only to people who have already paid the $20 or is this available to a new basic?
My rationality says it's only to already premium members, but was curious.

I never knew MFC offered this at all. i thought u always had to drop $20/200tokens every time. I know it is a better deal to do $20 or more, but it is nice to see a smaller package. And like it is noted, this could be a good way to rid of any excess money left on gift cards we all may have.
To me... this seems to be handy if funds are low for a member and maybe they would like to tip a model a little something until payday. We all know that we have many members who have tight budgets- so I just thought this was a nice feature.

And I just noticed that MFc has many options to pay, by credit card thru the site, credit card by phone, bank wire transfer & even electronic check! So no credit card is actually required.

Good info for anyone who didn't know, like me! No credit card? Got a bank account? Then you can tip too!
lol- so commercial sounding...

NevaehStar said:
I just discovered this when I was re-loading. Is this offered only to people who have already paid the $20 or is this available to a new basic?
You need to be a premium to tip and you need to cough up for 200 tokens to become a premium, so I think this is only available to premiums.

but it is nice to see a smaller package.

You're just saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.