AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

someone is falling in love with me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see where you would be torn both ways. Time/resources spent would be wasted, along with any emotions..otherwise I would think you would have left by now. Also I noted the bipolar/self esteem, and immediately thought of "white knighting/hero" behaviour and wondered if you were using that as fuel initially, and it has changed over time? Most relations change in some way, did you grow apart just by you both being comfortable and realize its not what you thought. I have had a personal relationship that lasted a bit over a year and it took that long for one of us to reveal the hidden side.

I want to thank you for making me look at this a different way. I realized after reviewing the last few weeks that actually she is in a process of complete meltdown, and I am doing nothing to help her. It completely exhausts me and your point on time/resources is well taken. I think the wake-up call for me is when some totally innocent remark by me made her run off then come back and throw her brand new cell phone against the wall...HARD. I mean hard enough to leave a permanent dent in the wall. It should have been clear then, but is absolutely clear now, that she is the person who comes into your home, starts grabbing plates, and throws them on the ground until her anger exhausts. She drinks like a sailor, smokes like a chimney, and simply cycles through waves of anger that get triggered by almost nothing. It's actually not an act, and as of today I am asking why am I part of this.

I think the trap for me was that initially all of these behaviors seemed to be due to lack of support from her friends. Now I understand she pushes everyone away, and she is stuck in a repeating and destructive cycle. I thought I could make a difference but I was wrong. If anything, I am feeding the pathology. I am incredibly loyal to people, so once I got caught up in this I did not engage in self-preservation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Osyrus
@Smores
I very much do have a problem with acting out that role in non-sexual moments
Then you might be getting more out of this than you "realized". I say that in regards to myself and not understanding "why bother tipping/investing time" and realizing there are personal reasons to do so.
or maybe the opposite, you went in too far without realizing you didn't need the attention like you thought. I'm probably wrong but i'm still ignorant. I'm still learning new facets of the culture almost daily, and see how much more complex cam/viewer personalities are, compared to say a youtube or other non cam live stream. Personally, I hope you two work through it and preserve the effort you both put in.
accuse me of white knight behavior
I wasn't. I see it as common was all. I hope you didn't take it that way. :sorry:
I do not hear a lot of ESTP
the results described me perfectly, but I can see why you would think that from my replies here. I can only share parts of myself, and irl me is much more vocal and borderline potty mouth lol:muted:
I try to show respect where i think its appropriate, and after reading a ton of the posts here, this forum more than earned it.
but this is all pretty shallow.
Nothing shallow about this topic, but I know what you meant :playful:

EDIT: I didn't see the most recent post you made till after i wrote this, posting it anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.