AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs you associate with camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Random thought: Are there songs or musical artists that you associate with camming, either because you hear them in cam shows often or because you heard it once (or if you’re a model, played it) during a memorable show/incident?

Are there songs that remind you of certain members or models?

For me - I think visiting cam sites has single-handedly made me sick of The Weeknd. I’ve just heard the same songs too many times as default striptease music, etc.

On a positive note, I associate the song “Jolene” with cam shows now because one model I visit often sings it with gusto to pass the time when her room gets slow. It’s endearing.

Yes, indeed. The song La Lambada by the band Kaoma is a tune I first heard in the room of my ATF model. She was dancing to it when I first saw her in a thumbnail of my "Recommended index." I popped into her room, and we have been good friends ever since. Now, whenever I hear that song when I am out and about, my heart skips a beat or two and I think of her and her sexy salsa moves.:happy:

Since I have been drawn mainly to non-English speaking models, my musical library has been expanded a *lot* by camsites. (Australian radio tends to be very "vanilla" and "unadventurous" although maybe some of the English language songs ones are only new to me; as I do not listen to the radio much :rofl: )

• "Drogba (Joanna)" by UK based artist from Ivory Coast Afro B, it was on high rotation in the room of the first model I visited regularly.
  • "Mojada" by Argentinian band Vilma Palma e Vampiros also from the same room.
  • "Taki Taki" By DJ Snake, heard at one stage in the past in many rooms
  • "NBA" By Russian band RSAC from a room I only visited a couple of times. It was an odd room, but the song really grabbed me.
  • "ПЛАКАЛА (Crying)" by Ukraine band Kazka from the room of a Ukrainian model I used to visit regularly. The video (nearly showed my age by saying "FilmClip" ;) ) was a tad distressing featuring, as it does, many women crying. I guess most are acting, but still, I am an empathetic person at heart.
  • "Baby" by Ukrainian band DakhaBrakha not from a room but a recommendation of another Ukrainian model I visited very regularly who hated and dismissed Kazka as being to bland and mainstream. They are an amazing band, their vocals, harmonies and music are simply stunning.

From my friend's room:-
  • "Solo Dance" by Martin Jensen, seems to me to be a very suitable song title for a cammodel.
  • "Nottamun Town" English folk song re-imagined by Listenbee
  • "Happy Now" by Zedd, Elley Duhé
  • "The Middle" by Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
  • "Mayores" by Becky G, Bad Bunny.
  • Plus, much to my chagrin anything by AC/DC. Being Australian and of a certain age I have grown up with them (from the 70s) and these days they just bore me to tears. Consequently whenever my friend or anyone else in the room wants to wind me up, she will play something by AC/DC :rofl: :facepalm:

So, cam sites... only for sexiness and wanking? Well not the case for me, my horizons have been expanded on many levels. ;)

For anyone who is interested:-
A live performance by DakhaBrakha at KEXP Seattle. "Baby" starts at 25:15
DakhaBrakha - Full Performance (Live on KEXP)

"You're My Heart, You're my soul" by the German pop duo Modern Talking from the 80's. Sorry to say I only first remembered hearing this song last year...in a model's room. Now on my regular playlist.

I think it’s just called ‘Bella, Ciao’.

It’s an old Italian folk protest song.

I was walking down the river to work the other day and an organist busker was playing it.

Instantly took me back into the room.

I think it’s just called ‘Bella, Ciao’.

It’s an old Italian folk protest song.

I was walking down the river to work the other day and an organist busker was playing it.

Instantly took me back into the room.
That song is a huge hit here because of the Spanish series La Casa De Papel (it's part of the OST) that was also a huge hit. There's even a Brazilian funk version with very sexual explicit lyrics 🤣

This was so popular on MFC during my first year or 2

There are also a good handful of songs that members have introduced me to over the years that I'll always associate with those members when I hear them.

Reactions: inertvolcano
This was so popular on MFC during my first year or 2

There are also a good handful of songs that members have introduced me to over the years that I'll always associate with those members when I hear them.

How have I never heard that song? It’s … interesting.

Reactions: Tackybrady
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.