AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sort of new to camming? Few questions!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySparks

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 1, 2016
Arizona
MFC Username
AudreySparks
Basically I use to cam on MFC couple years ago and quit for awhile. Wasn't big or anything but decided to start all over now with a new name and account. Wasn't on MFC very long, maybe a month and a half or 2? But I have a few questions....

What are some game/countdown ideas that are usually a big hit in your room or other models rooms?

Who makes really good looking profiles that aren't insanely expensive? (Under $200 please).

Lastly, this might be pretty dumb but I notice models make videos and have guys tip to get that video. I have a Canon Rebel T5i camera so I can do videos....but my question is how do I send it? Through MFC mail or what?

I'm not on mfc (yet) so I'll let someone else answer your first question, but...! As far as profiles go, if you're looking to have one made I know ForestBonnie (@firenips on da twitter) makes really gorgeous profiles that seem to be reasonably priced.

As for sending content like videos, what I've seen from the member side is usually models send a dropbox link or something like that through mfc mail.

Hope that helps, and best of luck with your fresh start! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.