AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Special Effects Triggered by Tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Cherry

Cam Model
Jul 17, 2017
Oregon
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cherrygurlcb
MFC Username
Cherrygurl420
Chaturbate Username
Cherrygurl
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000578834/cherrygurl420/
I have noticed a few camgirls on chaturbate that have special effects built into their camrooms, on the screen. This might be hard to explain if you haven't seen it. Basically, lets say one people tips 100 tokens, on the actual screen that the girl is on there will be a little special effect that pops up and says "username tipped 100 tokens!". More specifically I've seen this with Ashlyeroberts and Newchloe18. Chloe has it so when someone tips 1000 tokens there are fireworks or when its just one token it counts it in the corner of the screen. I am a cam girl and I would LOVE to learn how to do that....Does anyone have any idea at all? I know it must be some sort of programming but, how hard is it? I want to know so bad!!!

Mostly this would be achieved through use of OBS for which chaturbate has only recently-ish started support, so not many plug-ins freely available. It takes a bit getting used to and finicky to set up but once that is done it pretty much does it's thing. It can be a bit intensive on hardware so older laptops and desktops might struggle a bit but even without the overlays (the special effects) just using OBS can boost the quality of your video stream.

If you want to check it out might suggest to start here as it links further to cb setup guide: https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2831439-external-encoders-and-obs

Mostly this would be achieved through use of OBS for which chaturbate has only recently-ish started support, so not many plug-ins freely available. It takes a bit getting used to and finicky to set up but once that is done it pretty much does it's thing. It can be a bit intensive on hardware so older laptops and desktops might struggle a bit but even without the overlays (the special effects) just using OBS can boost the quality of your video stream.

If you want to check it out might suggest to start here as it links further to cb setup guide: https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2831439-external-encoders-and-obs

Yes, OBS is a fantastic and free system available to everyone. I have been learning and playing around with the system for the past couple of days and love it. It is not super difficult to grasp and implement. Plus it looks great and professional while streaming live.

Reactions: Mia Cherry
Status
Not open for further replies.