AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starwars567

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwars547

Banhammered
Oct 25, 2018
Hi I’m Christian I was on mfc as an members on the mobile site it still says I have error occurres
On my account I don’t think I’m banned I hope I’m not I’m been trying to login on mfc I went on contact support and they still didn’t do nothing about it I haven’t gotten back from them since a week ago by way I’m from Florida

Reactions: AudriTwo
I never make stuff up in my head just go to mfc and ask her yourself it not harassing it’s only helping bye I hope y’all lose your site and hopefully people go thinking your crazy and kill y’all

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Some of you may be too young to remember this one...

Upvote 0
Reactions: Osyrus and AudriTwo
Upvote 0
LOL and I just checked the reported content... reporting the admin of the site to the admin of the site and calling her a bitch is going to get a person really far here. :D

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.09.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.12.07 AM.png

Upvote 0
(It's not like he understands what rejected means anyway, but I digress...)

Ok we've had our fun, guess it's time to move along. Well, fun is subjective. Not sure how fun it is, more sad that he has such issues. I feel about 10% bad for being harsh on him, but only 10%.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.